• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Oct 7-13 | Sharing magical moments in cyberspace

Dahbomb

Did they say there were going to be invites for that game, or are you just assuming there will be? Honest question, I haven't been keeping track of CapCup.
They 100% said that there will be invitations for UMVC3.

The only question was whether it was going to be by community choice or Capcom's own choice. I say community because Neo, James Chen and FChamp were talking about voting or some shit. I don't think it will be community based, it will be a combination of player performance, their travel status and probably geography.

kirblar

The only question was whether it was going to be by community choice or Capcom's own choice. I say community because Neo, James Chen and FChamp were talking about voting or some shit. I don't think it will be community based, it will be a combination of player performance, their travel status and probably geography.
Letting people vote is a bad idea.

All voting, must be at least 1st lord online to be eligible

Dahbomb

Letting people vote is a bad idea.
I don't know if its a literal vote seems like Capcom is just taking community input as to who should be in it. Although I don't understand why Neo was parading around the whole "Vote for Nemo" poster at Canada Cup.

kirblar

I don't know if its a literal vote seems like Capcom is just taking community input as to who should be in it. Although I don't understand why Neo was parading around the whole "Vote for Nemo" poster at Canada Cup.
He's hoping for a vote. And then hoping people confuse him and Nemo.

Tekniqs

Anyone else have this problem with their stick? When you press the stick in any direction you'll hear a click and another click when that direction is released (obviously)... In this case.. When I hold diagonal down and left if it's in a certain spot where both direction actuators are still pressed, I get these extra inputs... Causing my intended hadokens to become srk. Anyone know how to fix this shit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLcQdFalZYk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Horseress

No MM at Capcom Cup?

Best believe FChamp will be preparing for that Nova match up. I already have my $100 ready for that match.

My money is on Nemo

EDIT:
mock if old

i3RDpQJlEYoEy.gif

Anyone else have this problem with their stick? When you press the stick in any direction you'll hear a click and another click when that direction is released (obviously)... In this case.. When I hold diagonal down and left if it's in a certain spot where both direction actuators are still pressed, I get these extra inputs... Causing my intended hadokens to become srk. Anyone know how to fix this shit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLcQdFalZYk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I'd ask in the arcade stick thread, but the clicking is the microswitch being pressed. If you are holding forward and then trying a hadoken that could cause the problem. Other than that, I'm not sure

El Sabroso

does that commentator have a luche libre mask on?

that must be Colt, I will have to see the archives later, just saw in FB the top 8 matches for marvel, will be good

Neo vs Filipino
Chris G vs EM pony
winners side

TA frutsy vs EM Taekua
TT lingas vs Angelic
losers side

Top Bottom