• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

Muku

Doctor_no: x_x Dear god. I'm so sorry. Those are some awful odds. (And odds in some way I need to hear to keep me on track.)

evangd007

Tidus can practically solo the FFXII trial, so long as he doesn't have Brotherhood equipped. I used:

Y'shtola
WoL
Minfilia
Orlandu (no holy weapon)
Friend: Celegus's Tidus (no water weapon)

RedZaraki

Banned
Trial with Cid is easy.

Only difficulty is including someone in your team that knows Waterga.

I did one run with 5 units (Orlandeau, WoL, Rikku, Tilith, Friend Orlandeau).

And another run with those + Mercedes. She just used Holy Torches for Dispel + WarCry.

All missions done, now all that story event stuff tonight.

Double sp weekend in FEH makes it very hard to focus! Gonna finish up Fry's need this weekend though. I some how ended up with 4 5% moogles in my mailbox, not sure from what, i really can't remember as i woke up and saw them there. Instantly dumped them into Fryevia lol.

Syntsui

I really need to pull Aileen or Fryevia to get rid of the Moogles >.>

Where the hell is the Player's Choice banner when you need it?

Prototype

Cid trial was pretty easy with Xon, Rem, Orlando, Zargabarth, and friendlano.
The again, since I got my Orlando from the guaranteed 5*, everything's been pretty easy lol

_woLf

Of all spells to tie a mission to, they picked one that only one FFXII character can do.

And it's penelo.

PENELO.

C'MON, GUMI.

robotuw

One and done with the trial. I too skipped the 5-man achievement. My practice with the Orlandu chain into Alterna finisher combo on the mog king paid off very well here. The manufactured nethicite makes me sad. The one thing that made Celes unique and interesting is now gone. She's going to have to get one hell of a 6* later.

Alkez

Double sp weekend in FEH makes it very hard to focus!

Apparently it's every weekend now. That's why I didn't bother with the sp trick. I've gained an insane amount of sp and hm because of TT. Before this started I barely had a pony emblem team but now it's nearly complete. Looking to build flier emblem next.

Muku

Of all spells to tie a mission to, they picked one that only one FFXII character can do.

And it's penelo.

PENELO.

C'MON, GUMI.

Gotta keep her relevant. Except when it comes to Bonus. NO BONUS FOR YOU PENELO OWNERS.

Still bitter and irritated they didn't even give her a damn bonus for this Mog King shit. Why even have such a waste of a character if we can't even keep her to use for events. I hate you Penelo.

Syntsui

One and done with the trial. I too skipped the 5-man achievement. My practice with the Orlandu chain into Alterna finisher combo on the mog king paid off very well here. The manufactured nethicite makes me sad. The one thing that made Celes unique and interesting is now gone. She's going to have to get one hell of a 6* later.
Bride Celes 5* base, believe.

I didn't have too much prob with two-Orlandeaus, just took some time.
Did Divine Rituation on Cid first...2 turns took him down to a sliver.
Then did thunderstab on Famfrit with other units helping with the chain when they can.
Tilith healed and water buff and rikku water buffed.

Huh, maybe I should have stuck with it. It just seemed like I wasn't gonna get damage in fast enough. Saying that I don't think I've swapped Orlandeau's gear out from the Moogle raid either so that probably didn't help. I'll have to try Thunderstab next time, just stuck with Divine Ruination and it didn't work well on Famfrit.

Kouriozan

Well that FF XII trial was way too easy, even with just Noctis + Dark Fina for Waterga.
Minfillia's Aqua Guard make this a joke, WoL didn't add anything to this fight. Last party member was Tilith for that 5 man mission.

Syntsui

Is looks like doing the story mission is better than farming the XII event for Giancrysts, although they are random. Worst Mog King event ever confirmed.

Doctor_No

Doctor_no: x_x Dear god. I'm so sorry. Those are some awful odds. (And odds in some way I need to hear to keep me on track.)

I am a cautionary tale.

I did get my Lunera finally. Over 704; pulls including my previous 600. Worst pull experience.. ever ...by far, and I've hard pulled a lot of banners.

I am a cautionary tale.

I did get my Lunera finally. Over 704; pulls including my previous 600. Worst pull experience.. ever ...by far, and I've hard pulled a lot of banners.

Glad you got her. But I'm really sorry. When I pulled and pulled until I Noctis I felt relieved and terrible at the same time. I know it sucks, but hopefully this won't happen again.

Alkez

I am a cautionary tale.

I have a personal question, so I apologize for rudeness and feel free to completely ignore it. What do you do for a living lol?

Glad you got her in the end.

Doctor_No

I have a personal question, so I apologize for rudeness and feel free to completely ignore it. What do you do for a living lol?

Glad you got her in the end.

I'm not a physician, but I am a doctor, and currently operate a business with several partners.

How long it taking you to clean up your unit space, Dr. No? Haha.

Took me awhile lol. I'm at 1049 units right now.

Kouriozan

Used all my raid coins, boy that took a long time.
Worse is that I don't really have units to level, I did sell all the Mogs since I have 6 of his TM already.

EDIT : just saw your result Doctor_No, that was really awful, now I'm scared for my Onion :x

Used all my raid coins, boy that took a long time.
Worse is that I don't really have units to level, I did sell all the Mogs since I have 6 of his TM already.

EDIT : just saw your result Doctor_No, that was really awful, now I'm scared for my Onion :x

Heaven forbid you don't pull Onion, will you rage quit?

Kouriozan

Heaven forbid you don't pull Onion, will you rage quit?

Probably not, I'm doing fine right now and with Ramza the immediate future is saved.
I didn't rage quite at Gilgamesh/Noctis/Randi despite using everything I had for them.

I also have 11 free EX tickets and soon 2 10+1 summon tickets waiting for that 3% rainbow.

tuffymon

I'm not a physician, but I am a doctor, and currently operate a business with several partners.

Took me awhile lol. I'm at 1049 units right now.

Sorry to hear that it took that many pulls. A small consolation that you can afford it and not you had to take the kids college funds or mortgage your house.

Probably not, I'm doing fine right now and with Ramza the immediate future is saved.
I didn't rage quite at Gilgamesh/Noctis/Randi despite using everything I had for them.

That's good. I'm gonna go crazy on the Nier banner coming up. But I really want to spare some lapis for the Onion as well.

tuffymon

Not sure if it's scripted that way or not, but the other monster with gluttony dropped a t4 (Demon of Disaster)

and another t4 from Stapelia~

Broseybrose

Really easy trial. It was my first time using Rikku in a real battle and her + Tillith is just amazing. Team was Xon WoL Aileen Rikku and Tillith. And I forgot to do the trick with Xon, I just dispelled.

Thanks to the D Fina friends out there for Waterga+Ultima

tuffymon

Curious to know, outside of what we've done, what are all the story's to come? I only know of the Chizzy and family. I find these to be pretty enjoyable.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
We have a Bond discussion here and sorry to inform you all.

Skyfall is shit, Spectre is shit. CR is dope af and QoS has some of the pure best Bond scenes, but is a mess.

You're welcome!

Top Bottom