• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT2| RIP Bowmage 2015-2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redx508

I don't understand the OT subtitle... "Easier than Midas"? Is that a raid boss?

Also wow at people spending 500k on an apartment... how much do houses cost?!

yea Alexander: Midas is the name of the raid next one is call Alexander: The Creator which is going be easier than Midas maybe.

I'm so excited about new raid tier patches. Not necessarily because of new fights, but because it's the only time we get to have so much choice in our gear at one time.

Being able to pick from 3 different sets (crafted, normal, tome) is alot of fun in planning for me. Not so much all the gathering needed to make all that crafted stuff for my whole raid team, but at least it's easier than actually having to craft it.

Also, I heard pork ribs is coming back.

Sounds like is limited

One apartment building has been added in every ward and subdivision each of them hold 90 tenants.

So 6,480 apartments per server for now.

With the exception of Balmung, server populations are now so low that this really should be enough for everybody who wants one.

Of course if you're on Balmung, be ready to log in the moment maintenance ends to swipe an apartment before they vanish in 3 minutes.

Allard

So am I missing something or is there basically no perks to houses over apartments?

Auto demolition is stupid

Front yard, ability to share a house/free company usage, more floors. Lots of perks. They also said gardening was not coming to apartments but you can use the chocobo stables.

suzu

One aquarium per estate is not enough. D:

And the 3.4 tome gear may be a bit boring, but at least it's all new (unlike those dungeon sets).

Squishy3

trailer will probably just debut during the end of the live letter, i don't see why they'd wait afterwards to show it when we're this close to patch

cover all the stuff in the second part of the live letter and then show the trailer at the end recapping everything

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
When's the live letter?
t1474086600z4.png

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/f05649918007c827f44000ef5462461cec1e8b38

Cmagus

and how much the house scalpers want to bilk you for
If you're interested in a house on Sargatanas I have a small house in the goblet your welcome to take over. I don't want anything for it cause I'm gonna lose it so if s FC member wants it I don't mind giving it to them. You'll need about 4.5 mil to buy the land and put up a house.

Village

Question
Lets say some shit happened to my computer isnt working, im getting another. Im assuming all I have to do us log into my account and I'll have my stuff. Its an always online mmo game thats in the cloud or whatever.

Question is, do I have to rebuy the game + havensward?

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Nope. All about him apparently.
Ahh, now i cant possibly post this on reddit.
Question
Lets say some shit happened to my computer isnt working, im getting another. Im assuming all I have to do us log into my account and I'll have my stuff. Its an always online mmo game thats in the cloud or whatever.

Its online account based so no, only got to suffer through the patcher ahahaha. You will have to buy a PS4 liscense if you want to play on that.

Village

Ahh, now i cant possibly post this on reddit.

Its online account based so no, only got to suffer through the patcher ahahaha. You will have to buy a PS4 liscense if you want to play on that.
i dont play mmo's on consoles unless I dont have a choice so it works out. Thank you

What would you rather choose, a new race for 4.0 or higher resolution textures and whatever other upgrade you can think of for the character models and world?
Let me make my au ra ripped as fuck

Also like... Unique character stuff, more scars and injuries, color custimization for stuff like horns. Also dreads, dreads, corn rolls, not campy stereotypical affros but cool affros more mohawks.

ebil

I want facial hair or Ivalice moogles (I know Ivalice moogles is very unlikely to happen so I'd settle for facial hair).

Alas will be out and about when the live letter debuts, will just catch the details the following morning or a little when I get home

ebil

Are we suppose to hear about the next expansion during TGS? Also, I just resubbed two weeks ago and my gpu crapped out. Feels awful :(
No, that's going to happen next month during the NA fanfest. We're going to get more information on patch 3.4 and probably a trailer during TGS.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Are we suppose to hear about the next expansion during TGS? Also, I just resubbed two weeks ago and my gpu crapped out. Feels awful :(
No, TGS is 3.4 preview which comes out on the 27th. Fan Fest is where they'll start up the expansion hype. First one is in Oct, then one in Dec, and finally one in Feb.

Question

Don't have to rebuy anything, but settings are saved on the local client. So if you don't have access to your old hdd; your settings, HUD, gear sets, macros, and hotbars/crossbar will all be reset.

Fanfest in October

No, that's going to happen next month during the NA fanfest. We're going to get more information on patch 3.4 and probably a trailer during TGS.

No, TGS is 3.4 preview which comes out on the 27th. Fan Fest is where they'll start up the expansion hype. First one is in Oct, then one in Dec, and finally one in Feb.

Oh nice. Can't wait to hear more. Uhh one more question. How does the game play on ps4? I might have to switch to ps4 from pc. From the videos I saw people had no problems playing their classes with a controller

Oh nice. Can't wait to hear more. Uhh one more question. How does the game play on ps4? I might have to switch to ps4 from pc. From the videos I saw people had no problems playing their classes with a controller

It's got a pretty controller-friendly UI and controls, and you can just hook up a keyboard and mouse to your PS4 if you want to keep going that route.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Theres some problems but patch 3.4:XrdSuperHotTurboCrossbarAdditionEdition should fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom