• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT2| RIP Bowmage 2015-2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kagamin

DimwittedPleasingJaguarundi.gif
also
LjWeL4V.png

Terrorblot

I can't stand
Alph
so I was quite annoyed when we were paired up with him for most of HW instead of one of the better Scions.

In Realm Reborn I agree completely, he's not that great a character but I think he really grew up and became quite likable 3.0 and onward.

In Realm Reborn I agree completely, he's not that great a character but I think he really grew up and became quite likable 3.0 and onward.

Agreed also
The voice actors who did the work for him & his sister in 3.x really hit the mark but to be honest, most if not all the VAs in 3.x did a great job and can't fault them.

Cleared Floor 100, took me until another run from 51-70 to get > +60/60 on my aetherpool stuff, but I got my Padjali Weapon...hit my weekly limit on Scriptures so I'm relaxing on PoTD for now and will probably do HW's final MSQ next time.

Bowlie

Banned
3.2 = Why did you have to fuck everything up,
Emmanellain
?
Why did you have to fuck everything up,
Estinien
?

My dude can't catch a break.

Vitanimus

Any advice on what I should do with outdated blue equips? The HQ rewards from HW story content have already outpaced my ironworks gear. ;_;7

Luigi87

I find it funny how much further along I am compared to when I played my previous account.

On my way toward Titan.
The whole Tidus stuff cracked me up.

Edit: And then I killed Trachtoum =D... I failed the Duty but it was worth

DarkKyo

Can anyone tell me how hard it is to do savage content through the duty finder? Meaning, is it impossible through it because you're always going to get randoms who don't know the fight?

Can anyone tell me how hard it is to do savage content through the duty finder? Meaning, is it impossible through it because you're always going to get randoms who don't know the fight?

Took me like a week to clear a9s, which is a complete joke mechanically. Half the PF groups I joined couldn't even make it past Faust.

I have not even bothered with as10

iammeiam

My understanding of RF as it currently works for Savage is that you have a decent chance of getting weekly clears if you queue on a Tuesday with 'Duty Completion' checked. Duty Completion is only available for people who have killed the fight at least once, which means you have to have a clear to use it but also means that the pool of people you're pulling from also have clears. It's not 100%, but 9 and 10 through RF with Duty Completion are solid.

If you can't check completion, you're going to largely be pulling people who haven't cleared yet, so your odds will be worse. Best bet is to get an initial clear of a floor via PF (one chest/page runs work just as well as two chests here), then try to get weeklies via RF.

B.K.

I think I'm getting too dependent on flying. I warped to Eastern La Noscea for a S Rank hunt and the first thing I did when I got on my mount was jump twice to try to fly.

Capped Centuro Seals and didn't realize it. I just went and bought the full set of PLD AF2 and still have a few hundred left over.

Thorgal

i ve decided to give MCH a spin and i have one question :

Is Foot graze redundant ?

considering most non trash enemies are immune to bind it seems so to me .

i ve decided to give MCH a spin and i have one question :

Is Foot graze redundant ?

considering most non trash enemies are immune to bind it seems so to me .
It had some extremely situational uses in very specific endgame raids but beyond that binds are useless.

LowParry

It'd be nice to have the drive on finishing up my gathering. Everything was at 50, then started mining. Hit 52 and I couldn't do any more. Blehhhhh.

Need to max out WHM and all my gathering before expansion. Ugh.

TheChaos0

This weekend's progress is as following:

* Became a badass fearless WAR
* Got to level 39
* Invited a friend to play the game, they are installing!

Now to continue with my FC or join somebody elses. Decisions, decisions. :D

I bought Heavensward on Amazon and the base game on G2A, got the non steam key. The seller has good reviews so I think I'm safe? i hope ;__;

you'll be fine for the Expan code but the base game? can't be 100% safe.. Heard a lot of bans when people get their keys revoked and they mostly bought from G2A.

Why would square enix do that? Sounds pretty lame, if you bought a legit code why would it matter where you got it from?

Should I send in a support ticket? i really don't want my account banned, i've put in a good 6 hours into the game and I wouldn't want to lose that progress and start all over ;/

Why would square enix do that? Sounds pretty lame, if you bought a legit code why would it matter where you got it from?

I don't think it's a case of where you bought it from but rather the case of if codes were obtained in an unlawful way then sold via G2A and the customers were the ones who were screwed over.

Now I can't say this is 100% going to happen but rather a caution as I've seen posts in the past on /r/FFXIV about people having Keys revoked / accounts banned because of unauthorized purchases of keys.

/shrug

Foxxsoxx

When does PotD become challenging? I'm at floor 30 and it's a cakewalk so far, just wondering as I haven't looked up anything about it, I just know about 200 floors or something another.

When does PotD become challenging? I'm at floor 30 and it's a cakewalk so far, just wondering as I haven't looked up anything about it, I just know about 200 floors or something another.
I didn't have trouble until the floor 50 boss. If you don't know mechanics they can get you.
Normal mobs are generally always easy though.

iammeiam

Aquapolis parties really are where the big bucks are made.

"Oh hey I just need one ore to have a full unidentifiable set. Might as well do some maps."

8 maps, 7 aquapolis portals, a dwarf rabbit, a tree, an orchestrion role, hitting scripture cap, and some wool top later I still have 9 ore.

I didn't even want to make money tonight.

B.K.

Just cleared floor 100 of PotD on my second try. Now to grind 51-60 so I can get the Kinna weapon. I'm at 53 and 66 right now on the gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom