• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV Boxart

I loved the final fantasy boxes (in UK), simple white background with the symbol for that game is timeless. FfVII, VIII, IX, X etc great.

XIII RUINED it by having lightning on the cover.

This cover is cool I admit, but I will be using that reverse cover.

JThe boxart is terrible, it screams bromantic comedy. Some dudes having quarter life crisis going on a meaningless roadtrip.

That's the point of the game? All I know about the game is that it's going to be a road trip adventure with 4 dudes. And I'll take a bromantic comedy over the self-seriousness that is FFXIII. Is that somehow a bad thing? The box art is touting what all the marketing has been selling. Sure there might be some story about kingdoms and forbidden magicks and political intrigue, but, ever since the rebrand from FFXIII: Versus into FFXV, the main selling point has always been roadtrip adventure. And let's be honest here. Outside of FFXII, the FF games have always been about the characters themselves.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I loved the final fantasy boxes (in UK), simple white background with the symbol for that game is timeless. FfVII, VIII, IX, X etc great.

XIII RUINED it by having lightning on the cover.

This cover is cool I admit, but I will be using that reverse cover.

EXCUSE me?

You're gonna get your Lightning cameo in XV and you're gonna like it.

wd5UdGh.gif

The original looks like some sort of country music record cover.
I really like the deluxe. Also looks better with the PS4's blue case.

Top Bottom