• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First official Thor 3: Ragnarok Synopsis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

http://www.slashfilm.com/thor-ragnarok-synopsis-photo/
Thor-Ragnarok-BTS-Taika-Waititi-and-Chris-Hemsworth-700x466.jpg

In Marvel Studios’ “Thor: Ragnarok,” Thor is imprisoned on the other side of the universe without his mighty hammer and finds himself in a race against time to get back to Asgard to stop Ragnarok — the destruction of his homeworld and the end of Asgardian civilization — at the hands of an all-powerful new threat, the ruthless Hela. But first he must survive a deadly gladiatorial contest that pits him against his former ally and fellow Avenger — the Incredible Hulk!

Will it have Fenrir Wolf and Jörmungandr the World Serpent in? In the sagas, these are Loki's children and play a big part in Ragnarok.

Plesiades

"If Hela takes over Asgard, it will become The Dark World." -Thor Odinson

I'm really curious to see what Taika brings to the table.

rekameohs

Banned
Thor is one of those Marvel characters that just works.
2 films about fish-out-of-water stories, now
The Hulk will be the one doing that this time.
Dark theater, who's there to greet you but Thor himself.
World rejoices.

Ashhong

I thought it was announced that
Dr Strange would
have a big role in this as well? Thought that would be in the synopsis, unless it was false or supposed to be a big surprise

WillyFive

I thought it was announced that
Dr Strange would
have a big role in this as well? Thought that would be in the synopsis, unless it was false or supposed to be a big surprise

Well,
the ending of Dr. Strange
outright tells this to the viewer; but it could simply be an off-screen act in the final movie.

kris.

Banned
Having watched Hunt for the Wilderpeople last night, I have full faith in whatever Taika does with this.

By the way, everyone watch Hunt for the Wilderpeople because it's perfect.

Kyne

so they basically merged this movie with Planet Hulk and replaced Beta Ray Bill with Thor?

I'm down.

alba

Little is the new Big
Having just watched the animated Planet Hulk on Netflix a few days ago, I can't wait for the storyline to be live action. It does seem like Hulk is going to be a huge part of this though, which is not bad all things considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom