• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First official Thor 3: Ragnarok Synopsis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
So what's the range limit on Thor's ability to call Mjolnir? Whatever the script demands at the time?

In The Dark World, Thor got sucked through portals to other realms, which caused the hammer to leave the atmosphere like it was trying to find him in space.

Slayven

In The Dark World, Thor got sucked through portals to other realms, which caused the hammer to leave the atmosphere like it was trying to find him in space.

Imagine scenes of Mjornir having mini adventures as it tries to find thor

Imagine scenes of Mjornir having mini adventures as it tries to find thor

I think there were some hints about that...

Cq-jOT_WAAAMiqs.jpg

I think it's interesting to see how some powers behind the scenes have changed to allow for a female villain. Both Iron Man 3 and Thor 2 were restricted from it four years ago.

I'm looking forward to what Taika does with it. Synopsis sounds cool as does the road trip talk. I just hope Loki isn't a major part of it.

we know what happened, Feige finally escaped from the clutches of Perlmutter.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I'm excited for Thor 3. 2 was ok.

2 was probably the best marvel film in terms of writing and performances but was probably a bit too cerebral for the marvel audience - hence slightly lackluster box office. Respectable obviously but not up to the standards of the film's artistic merit.

Grisby

2 was probably the best marvel film in terms of writing and performances but was probably a bit too cerebral for the marvel audience - hence slightly lackluster box office. Respectable obviously but not up to the standards of the film's artistic merit.
My feelings exactly.

Slayven

years later and I finally know how he got out

Remember when that omnipotent(I forget his name, because his story was boring and long) dude that sent Doom through time after Doom crossed him. The Thunderbolts while doing some wacky time travel hijinx found doom fighting meglodons hand to hand

Marquis of Death, that was the motherfucker's name. Soooo stupid

Dai101

Banned
Better yet Dr.Doom hitched a ride out ( he got dragged to hell because his deal fell thru with some demons)

was that when Doom got trapped in hell after he made armor out of his lover's skin?

Remember when that omnipotent(I forget his name, because his story was boring and long) dude that sent Doom through time after Doom crossed him. The Thunderbolts while doing some wacky time travel hijinx found doom fighting meglodons hand to hand

You know, i'm actually glad someone like Feige is at the helm of MAHVEL Studios because he can just say "you know?, FUCK IT. We gonna throw this shit a huge ass budget and film it"

Didn't that guy fuck with Doom so much that Doom spent millions of years or whatever training so he could kill him

LionPride

Banned
I assume Logan, Wonder Woman, and Justice League?

Can't imagine why. Everything that anyone's heard about Logan has that movie being extremely solid.

Justice league and WW though? No faith in WB not screwing the pooch with those two

I have hope for all of them except Justice League and some hope for Wonder Woman because it would be if it encourages more female Superheroes.

Same for me
My feelings on the X-Men movies are well documented on this site, screw them
My feelings on the DCEU movies not named Man of Steel are well documented, screw them

TI82

Banned
Anyone interested but unsure of the director, go see his two films:

hunt-for-the-wilderpeople-banner.jpg

what-we-do-in-the-shadows-banner.png

Unbelievably great, this will be the first good Thor movie I reckon.

Bronx-Man

Banned
When talking about this year's suphero movies and our faith in them, is it possible to have negative interest in Justice League? Cause that's where I'm at right now.

kurahador

When talking about this year's suphero movies and our faith in them, is it possible to have negative interest in Justice League? Cause that's where I'm at right now.

You mean positive right?

Either way, JL still retain Snyder, Terrio, had abysmal Comic-Con trailer and fresh off Suicide Squad mishandling.
The only reason to get excited about it is if WW somehow turns out to be the best superhero movie ever.

SpaceWolf

Banned
I'm honestly still so psyched they managed to get Cate Blanchett into the MCU somehow.

If they can just squeeze Tom Hanks in somewhere, the universe will be complete.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Plot sounds solid and fun. Stronger than the plots of the previous Thor movies, and I actually like Thor 1. Thor 2 is forgettable, but not actually a bad movie. Just kind of...there.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Thor and Hulk again. They're fun characters, but I always felt like they were stronger bouncing off of other heroes, not so much in their own movies as presented in the MCU. I like Hemsworth and Ruffalo in these roles, so I'm excited for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom