• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Florida [OT]- You know what this is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh* I hate living here. Just the other day there was a bank robbery down the street from where I live(Jacksonville and the robbery took place off Blanding Blvd).

Smidget

Live in Winter Springs (near Oviedo)... planning on moving in October. Lived here (and Poinciana when it was nothing in the late 80s/early 90s) all of my life and can't wait to leave!

Kaako

Felium Defensor
I expected something Korean related in the OP. We already know Florida is the land of the crazies.

Florida is the land of the crazies.

d4l8h.gif

TomServo

No , he's most likely from the north. Thats why Florida is crappy for the most part , we get most of the other states trash.

True for central and south Florida. I was raised in Orlando, and a huge portion (dare I say the majority) of the population there is made up of people from New York and Puerto Rico who apparently loved their homes so much they had to move to Florida.

Now, north Florida is crazy because of the natives. Case in point, Gainesville. It's the ACRs (Alachua County Residents) that give that place all of its crazy.

If there's one criticism of Florida I will take on the chin, it's that people don't know how to fucking drive here. Turn signals, how do they work?

cj_iwakura

Confirmed. PERSONA 4 ARENA meet up at Zero Ping tomorrow at 6PM or so, hit me up if you're attending.

^what time? that sounds pretty cool if i can get off of work. you ever make it down to MIA cj?

Not if I can help it. :p Unless I have a dang good reason.

Cptkrush

Proud member of Pinellas County GAF.

From earlier in the week:
http://www.metalsucks.net/2012/07/3...-tampa-florida-delayed-after-shooting-threat/
Metal Injection reports that tonight’s Summer Slaughter show at The Ritz Theater in Tampa, Florida, was delayed for several hours after “a female attendee overheard somebody threaten to ‘shoot the singer of Job For A Cowboy’ and promptly told officials.” Security consequently evacuated the venue and re-searched concertgoers for weapons; when none were found, the show was allowed to proceed, and attendees were treated to free drinks for their troubles.
Summerslaughtershootingthreat-604x604.jpeg

I WAS THERE, YAY FLORIDA! Two hours to get the show started again, and they cut everyone after JFAC short on their sets....

Funny seeing the rep Florida has

To us non American folk Florida has positive connotations as anytime anyone is going to Florida it's disneyworld so Florida = Disneyworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom