• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Knew it, the United cunts would get their way

theyre the fucking illuminati

they even got to kabouter

The Wall of Greatness

QxHaDO8.png

pulga

Banned
lol I love how Kabouter actually thinks I did it intentionally to fuck bud over :lol

I JUST WANTED MY TIME IN THE SUN AFTER A MONTHS EXILE

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

wedward

Paul Pogba: 'It is no secret...I dream of playing for Arsenal or Barcelona. I have done since I was a child.'

----------Costa
Draxula Ozil Theo
--Pogba Ramsey
Gibbs Zouma Per Sagna
----------SZHZ

That'll do.

Marc

Lowercase madness!

Anyone gonna take a guess at a mad transfer that might happen? Going with Mata to Liverpool. Maybe Costa to Arsenal.

FootballFan

wow...

lol that was good.

Paul Pogba: 'It is no secret...I dream of playing for Arsenal or Barcelona. I have done since I was a child.'

----------Costa
Draxula Ozil Theo
--Pogba Ramsey
Gibbs Zouma Per Sagna
----------SZHZ

That'll do.

-Neymar-----Messi-----Alexis
-------Iniesta-Cesc-Mata-------
---------Octopus--Pogba--------
---Alba---------------------Alves---
---------------Cunt GK--------------

Lightning

Banned

----------Costa
Draxula Ozil Theo
--Pogba Ramsey
Gibbs Zouma Per Sagna
----------SZHZ

That'll do.
Are we doing a dream team?

------Casillas--------
Gibbs, Zouma, Per, Sagna
----Pogba, Fabregas----
Draxler, Ozil, Walcott
----------Cavani---------------

That would be my dream Arsenal team.

http://football-italia.net/43322/pogba-serie-extraordinary

Paul Pogba committed himself to Juventus, insisted he is “not the anti-Mario Balotelli” and explained why “Serie A is extraordinary.”

Still only 20 years old, the French midfielder is already a senior international regular and a huge bargain for the Bianconeri, having arrived on a free transfer when his contract expired with Manchester United.

“My brothers are both players, Florentin at Saint-Etienne and Mathias at Crewe Alexandra, while my father wanted to be a player and then a Coach,” he told La Repubblica.

“I grew up watching videotapes of Pele, Diego Maradona and also Jean-Pierre Papin. I wanted his strength and aggression. I also want to point out my family cared a great deal about my studies and I wasn’t too bad at school.

“I won’t deny as a child I dreamed of playing for Arsenal or Barcelona, but now I dream of playing for France against my brothers as they play for Guinea.

“For me Juve is Zidane, Trezeguet and Nedved. It is talent, class, discipline and teamwork. As for me, I know promising success isn’t enough, as you have to maintain those promises. I am not embarrassed by my talent, nor do I have an absurd rush to prove myself. I’ve been through the ranks, so I know it’s a journey and I am eyeing the final destination.”

More at the link. Some quotes Zabo or Yurt already posted and of course you have that Arsenal quote Arsenal fans are wanking over.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pogba won't leave to Arsenal.

I'm not undermining their brilliant team, but it seems like a sideways move more than anything.

(assuming they're ready to pay 50-60M, of course)

Can I be added to the supporters list for Napoli?

Also, here's an Higuain-in-tears face to add to the group if you want it:
tQDUUNF.png

Welcome baby
3AQmK.gif

at least you went out in style, not like my fucking Juve.

Lightning

Banned
Pogba won't leave to Arsenal.

I'm not undermining their brilliant team, but it seems like a sideways move more than anything.
We aren't going to pay £40m for him so no he will not join us. Barca won't pay what you require either at any stage but he plays in a position where there are a lot of good players so not bothered.

I have about 4 other positions I would rather strengthened before that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom