• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kassu

Banned
Paul Pogba: 'It is no secret...I dream of playing for Arsenal or Barcelona. I have done since I was a child.'

----------Costa
Draxula Ozil Theo
--Pogba Ramsey
Gibbs Zouma Per Sagna
----------SZHZ

That'll do.
Soon Wenger will finally achieve his dream, Szczesny and 10 midfielders.

Plasma

Banned
Pogba won't leave to Arsenal.

I'm not undermining their brilliant team, but it seems like a sideways move more than anything.

(assuming they're ready to pay 50-60M, of course)

Can't see him joining us, not exactly news that French players supported Arsenal when they were growing up anyway plenty did when we had the likes of Henry, Pires, Vieira, Petit, Wiltord etc.

Leg-End

jl8x3eS.png

Salvadora

Can't see him joining us, not exactly news that French players supported Arsenal when they were growing up anyway plenty did when we had the likes of Henry, Pires, Vieira, Petit, Wiltord etc.
Being incredibly successful during the early 00s and before when these kids were young no doubt helped too.

FootballFan

The Cavani wound is still sore. And his talent is going to waste at PSG behind Ibra.

Loved watching your team when it was lavezzi hamsik and cavani up front.

More in control of matches now but not as entertaining. Cavani was so good :')

Timurid, is cavani playing wing for psg?

Timurid

Loved watching your team when it was lavezzi hamsik and cavani up front.

More in control of matches now but not as entertaining. Cavani was so good :')

Timurid, is cavani playing wing for psg?
When Ibra plays, Cavani is on the wing. If not then he is up top.

You'll think I'm crazy but I know after which players we'll be after this summer.

Diego Costa to replace Lewandowski. We really need a good replacement and at which club would he have the number 1 spot as striker and would play CL finals? Then we'll sign Pogba and Verratti to replace Gündogan and Kehl. Pogba wants out because Juve sucks in the CL and Verratti wants out because of the tax in France. Next we'll need a good backup CB, Mourinho hates David Luiz, so we'll sign him. Then, we'll finish business in a modest way and sign Ramsey and Volland for the bench. Oh, and Firmino to shut elsk up.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You'll think I'm crazy but I know after which players we'll be after this summer.

Diego Costa to replace Lewandowski. We really need a good replacement and at which club would he have the number 1 spot as striker and would play CL finals? Then we'll sign Pogba and Verratti to replace Gündogan and Kehl. Pogba wants out because Juve sucks in the CL and Verratti wants out because of the tax in France. Next we'll need a good backup CB, Mourinho hates David Luiz, so we'll sign him. Then, we'll finish business in a modest way and sign Ramsey and Volland for the bench. Oh, and Firmino to shut elsk up.

I hope Ballack fucks your next crush in the ear

wedward

You'll get Kagawa and that's it.

Marc

Both unlikely imo, especially Costa to Arsenal. And in January? No way imo.

Hence the mad bit. :) Can see them happening but would be totally crazy if they did. Mourinho would stop Mata from moving to another English club anyway I think, which is a real shame as I would love for the league to keep him. Probably waste his career in France or some backwards arse country like Italy or something.

GOAT is back

Bc_utapCIAAIymA.jpg

He is shit, totally shins this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkT55HPncgE

Draconian

Can I get added to the list in the OP too? (Chelsea supporter)

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see if/where we send Mata and what striker we can pick up. Torres has actually looked pretty good the last two matches, so I hope he stays in this form.

L1NETT

Not feeling Gerrard or Wenger on that.

Rest could be changed but hard to argue against some of them.

And it does seem a bit last half of 2013 rather than taking the calender year as a whole, as pointed out.

wedward

Not feeling Gerrard or Wenger on that.

Rest could be changed but hard to argue against some of them.

And it does seem a bit last half of 2013 rather than taking the calender year as a whole, as pointed out.

His team has the most points in the calender year. He also made some pretty great changes in February that saved the season.

Can't give it to Fergie for half a year.

Slizz

I can't believe how much the lack of capitalization is bothering me. I must ignore and not be that guy.

Scum

Nice. New thread. Time to order more shit ftom Steam. FM2014 and Batman: Arkham Origins here I come.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So Sherwood has refused permission for Tom Carroll to play for QPR in the cup this weekend, but has allowed BAE to play.

Looks like we might recall Tom due to our injury situation and maybe loan him out again later. Holtby, Sigurdsson, Paulinho and Sandro are all injured ATM.

TeddyBoy

So Sherwood has refused permission for Tom Carroll to play for QPR in the cup this weekend, but has allowed BAE to play.

Looks like we might recall Tom due to our injury situation and maybe loan him out again later. Holtby, Sigurdsson, Paulinho and Sandro are all injured ATM.

I thought Spurs were going to recall BAE to cover left back, or is Rose fully fit again?

Salvadora

What do you think your chances against us are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom