• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

DCing but I didn't realise that Jesse Lingard, Will Keane, Davide Petrucci, Federico Macheda, Tyler Blackett & Ben Amos had all actually returned from their loans.

No need for signings now, eh Moyesy?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
What do you think your chances against us are?

Not great, we have too many injuries. It will be a good game but it was more important that we beat United. If Ade plays then we have a small chance but it seems he's very doubtful.

dc89

@wheresjovetic
#wheresJovetic

BdAAd0SIcAEzJY1.jpg:large

Bc_ctwWCYAAp6iF.jpg:large

Bc_qFZWCAAIIoF2.png:large

Bc3Nm7pCQAA4rbs.png:large

Bc3aqYmCUAAL9zo.png:large

Bc_jRFHCQAAYXxj.png:large

Under the sponsorship agreement that has the FC Barcelona with Qatar Sports Investments, the dispute of a friendly match in Doha, capital of Qatar is contemplated. So far only known to be disputed during the first quarter of 2014, but gradually they get to know more about this meeting.

The date, for example, is now more limited and the game would be played next February. And the opponent is a little clearer. If there are no last minute surprises, be an English team, Chelsea or Manchester United. The favorite would be the Chelsea, for that of curiosity to see the whole coaching faced the Jose Mourinho Barca. But everything depends on the tight schedule with all teams. From 19 Champions again, so it seems logical to try to find a date within 15 days of the month and go to both teams well.

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/chelsea-manchester-united-sera-rival-del-barca-catar-2975429

please be United! Fuck playing them in the middle of the season!

Lightning

Banned
Not great, we have too many injuries. It will be a good game but it was more important that we beat United. If Ade plays then we have a small chance but it seems he's very doubtful.
You'd rather go out of the FA cup? I will be very pissed if we go out of the cup.

They were some choices that I wasn't 100% on, but that wasn't one of them.
Indeed. Ramsey>Hazard

Not sure why Howard or Gerrard would be there though. They are the main ones I don't agree with.

wedward

You'd rather go out of the FA cup? I will be very pissed if we go out of the cup.

Indeed. Ramsey>Hazard

Not sure why Howard or Gerrard would be there though. They are the main ones I don't agree with.

2012-2013

Apps: 62 Goals: 13 Assists: 20
Apps: 43 Goals: 21 Assists: 14

Guess who those are for

jesalr

Aww yes! Just seen some retweeted Liverpool fans claiming Spurs are stealing their targets/scouts and are going for Salah.

IT'S BACK. TRANSFER FUNTIMES ARE BACK!

Feorax

@John_W_Henry: So what are the real odds of making top four at this point? City 99%, Chelsea 91%, Arsenal 87%, LFC 61%, United 30%, Everton 20%, Spurs 12%

Ok John, the fuck are you up to...

Lightning

Banned
He does prefer Jese. Understandable, as Jese has the bigger potential of the pair.

WE LET OZIL GO BECAUSE WE HAD SOMEONE BETTER LINED UP

SUCK MY ISCO
WE'RE STILL GETTING MORATA.

He needs the game time he will get from us, the experience he will get from being with us. It will only be of benefit to Madrid in the long run even if we do get him.

Why not both.
Berba is a lazy fucker and the big thing Morata needs is game time. With Arsenal's world class midfield behind him Morata could do very well.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
We've signed a new striker!

He's from Iceland and has never played professionally before.

Sammy and Ledley might be leaving.

Hold me. :'(

Batongen

Banned
Bud, the original consortium are still watching and we feel like you've betrayed the trust with the current prefix to this thread. Change now or there will be consequences.

Pls understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom