• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Liverpool are one goal away from being Europe's highest scorers in 2013-14. (93)

Halal Madrid (94)
Barcugh (92)
Blayern (82)
Man City (86)

You guys are hopeless.

Why would anyone gloat or brag.

Hell, we've never made any lolerpool equivalent comments towards United.

You lot were insufferable all these years, singing about Liverpool at the last day of every season you win or after winning a trophy.

Even when one of the greatest ever managers was retiring you sang asking if Merseyside were watching.

Forget all of my sympathetic comments of wanting United back up there next season. Keep Moyes and stay in the wilderness and I promise I'll never mention you lot again.

Well then again, it could be because I'm not English, so while I do see Liverpool as THOSE rivals, I don't really see any reason to hate them as of now, really. Not so many annoying Liverpool fans where I am.

I still see Suarez as a cunt, but then again so is Rooney.

It's different too if it was Benitez's Liverpool. Now that I hated.

bud23

Both Sterling and Januzaj will be world class in 4 years' time

haha World class? are you serious? I’m sorry I have to be the one to tell you, but Januzaj is grossly overrated. World class? Come on now, you know he will never be a regular starter at United, never ever, not the next year, not in 3 years' time , not in 4 years' time..if by then he hasn't left Manchester to join Swansea or Wigan. Where he actually belongs.

United picked the wrong wonderkid. Sorry folks, better luck next time.

World class. Fucking hell.

I blame Moyes.

haha World class? are you serious? I’m sorry I have to be the one to tell you, but Januzaj is grossly overrated. World class? Come on now, you know he will never be a regular starter at United, never ever, not the next year, not in 3 years' time , not in 4 years' time..if by then he hasn't left Manchester to join Swansea or Wigan. Where he actually belongs.

I blame Moyes.

What's wrong with Januzaj then? Because really, he's pretty good when he's still just 19 to me, and to many as well.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
According to the Mirror we're going to sell Lloris to PSG and buy Ben Foster for £3m.

A20guy20shakes20his20head20and20walks20away_zpsb3c67364.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

I blame Moyes.

Four years is a long time, anything can happen.

CR7
2004–05 - 9 goals in 50 games
2007–08 - 42 goals in 49 games

Believe.

edit: on the other hand

Amauri
2007-08 - 15 goals
2010-11 - 0

Zabojnik

I blame Moyes.

Dude is 19 and already looks a level, if not two above most of United's current starters. Four years is a long time. Might become a world class player, might not. The potential is certainly there.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Dude is 19 and already looks a level, if not two above most of United's current starters. Four years is a long time. Might become a world class player, might not. The potential is certainly there.

are you thinking what I'm thinking

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Udinese - Juve tonight. Bricking it.
Nah, not really, but I do consider this to be the title decider, if we win.

Not having a midweek game after this round means we can afford to go all out with our XI.

Without Vidal though, I can see them nicking a draw.

According to sport.es, Tata's leaving Barça and they're going after Klopp.

Your philosophy is the exact opposite of his. You either ditch tiki-taka or search for someone else willing to play it. He'll respect his contract with BVB, that's for sure.

Yager

Banned
Considering we have people like fucking Bartomeu and fucking Zubizarreta and fucking...(I could go all day long), I wouldn't be surprised if they try to get him. That doesn't mean they'll get him.

GorillaJu

Considering we have people like fucking Bartomeu and fucking Zubizarreta and fucking...(I could go all day long), I wouldn't be surprised if they try to get him. That doesn't mean they'll get him.

Are you saying Klopp would fit there because the names of players are long and ridiculous?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sammer “Nobody even has to bother making an approach for Mandzukic,”

“He is incredibly important to Bayern. I always affectionately say that he plays like an animal.

“It is simply amazing how much work he does for the team and how much running he does during a game.

“They always try to provoke him because he really hurts his opponents with his work-rate.”

*crickets*

Lippi “For me, Pogba is one of the best midfielders in the world and Juve should try and keep him at all costs."

“But Pogba should also think about the dominant cycle Juve are about to enter. They could be dominant in Europe for three or four years.”

Lippi, are you talking about us dominating Europa League? What's in your cigars, baby?

Jack cw

Dont think that Bayern would leave Mandzukic. It appears that Pizzaro is leaving in summer, letting us left with only Lewandowski. Having both options is the best case. Lewandowski is clearly the better player but Mandzukic knows how to press and work defensively.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sport also mentions following candidates too, not only Kloppo:
Diego Simeone, Ernesto Valverde, Luis Enrique, Andre Villas-Boas.

With Barca it's really not as simple as picking up the best coaches around.

And It will NEVER be someone like Simoene. His side is your typical Italian team really and they'll never play like this...it's beneath them.

My money is on Luis Enrique.

Yager

Banned
Sport also mentions following candidates too, not only Kloppo:
Diego Simeone, Ernesto Valverde, Luis Enrique, Andre Villas-Boas.

Yes, but #1 on the list is Kloppo. Anyway, those lists always make me laugh. It's like the have a bucket with names of well-known coaches written on pieces of paper and they randomly pick a few to make the list.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's how they do it

I fucking can't :looooool

Sport1 put up an article on their website saying that Gündogan is getting medical treatment in a military hospital in Crimea.

What the fuck looooool

Jack pls, piss on their doorstep or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom