• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

I love Chicago and have taken the some of the architecture tours. I'm really excited.

Good man!

Man, Chicago have a great buildings that great architects have worked on. Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe, Frank Lloyd-Wright, Kenzo Tenge, Frank Gehry, Luois Sullvian from top of my head.

What the hell is Irn Bru

Irn-bru-e1309970603714.gif

Anyway yah Avengers was pretty good. hulk and iron man were easily the best characters!

I'm starting to think Arnie should be shot.

Anyone who doesn't like cheese or goes to subway and doesn't get south west sauce has issues beyond what I can fathom.

Subway in the uk is better than in America as well I find.

My current fix is taco bell, when I go to manchester I get 3 volcanoe burritoes, I love them, I want to nail one

Anyone who doesn't like cheese or goes to subway and doesn't get south west sauce has issues beyond what I can fathom.

My current fix is taco bell, when I go to manchester I get 3 volcanoe burritoes, I love them, I want to nail one
hi5 Jeffster.

Still not been to taco bell. My halal requirements mean I can't be arsed to go and get some dull veggie option :(

PaulLFC

I never knew Taco Bell were in the UK, I'll have to try them if I'm in Manchester anytime.

So what does it taste like? It's orange so... orange piss?
It tastes more like mixed fruit, you can't really compare it to anything else though, it has its own taste. I like it. Irn Bru Fire version or whatever it's called though, not so much. Saw it the other day and decided to try it, it's horrible.

Carbonox

I want to try Taco Bell. Never got the chance when I was in San Fran in Jan. Is there a Taco Bell in London?

So Higuain is definitely going? How surreal.

I don't see how you can move to Battersea and still be Chelsea Football Club. Not just because they would play in Battersea, but because Chelsea Pitch Owners hold the rights to that name, which is licensed to the club because they play at Stamford Bridge. Considering they didn't get the votes required to accept Chelsea's proposal, I doubt they would get the votes required to license the name if Chelsea moved.

Arnie

Irn Bru is alright but I'd never buy it, given the choice.

Never tried South West sauce. I know that the fusion between the marinara and the mayonaise makes my spine tingle, so why change.

Never been to Taco Bell, I'll have to go next time I'm looking for grub in Manchester.

Kermit's tweeting me about my dislike for cheese.

I don't see how you can move to Battersea and still be Chelsea Football Club. Not just because they would play in Battersea, but because Chelsea Pitch Owners hold the rights to that name, which is licensed to the club because they play at Stamford Bridge. Considering they didn't get the votes required to accept Chelsea's proposal, I doubt they would get the votes required to license the name if Chelsea moved.
To be fair, I don't think Chelsea fans would be too bothered about changing the name of the team they support. They've done it once before.

/shit burn

So what does it taste like? It's orange so... orange piss?
Don't they have beef tacos?
Nothing tastes like Irn Bru. Totally unique.

For it to be halal the meat has to be slaughtered in a particular way, so even meats which permissible for Muslims to eat must be prepared in a special way.

Oxx

My town doesn't have Burger King. It's very upsetting.

Man can't live on KFC and McDonald's alone.

Carbonox

My town doesn't have Burger King. It's very upsetting.

Man can't live on KFC and McDonald's alone.

I don't see how. Aside from the burgers themselves, everything else is horrendous at Burger King. Their chips are toilet tier.

^^What? They just got inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame last month. That's sad news :(

Good man!

Man, Chicago have a great buildings that great architects have worked on. Ludwign Mies Van Der Rho, Frank Lloyd-Wright, Kenzo Tenge, Frank Gehry, Luois Sullvian from top of mt head.

Wow, are you an architect by chance, or is it just a hobby? I remember most of those names from the tours I've been on.

I love the Volcano Burrito. Always get that and a Chicken Quesadilla when I go.

Also, McDonald's sucks.

Irn Bru is alright but I'd never buy it, given the choice.

Never tried South West sauce. I know that the fusion between the marinara and the mayonaise makes my spine tingle, so why change.

Never been to Taco Bell, I'll have to go next time I'm looking for grub in Manchester.

Kermit's tweeting me about my dislike for cheese.

To be fair, I don't think Chelsea fans would be too bothered about changing the name of the team they support. They've done it once before.

/shit burn

Good on you sir. I personally love honey mustard and lots of salad on my subway. So much that I end up just having the sandwich like toast instead. I can't fit it all in my gob.

I find your dislike of cheese disturbing however. I recently got the opening question on the Anfield Wrap to be about cheese. Crumbly Lancs is tender and loving in my mouth.

Taco Bell is like having a man who has eaten a large vindaloo and chorizo mix shit into your mouth.

Chelsea will become Battersea United. Terry will wander into the dogs home and never leave.

Melon or Grape Fanta are the ONLY fizzy drinks one should consume. All others are unnecessary and should be banned. Irn Bru should be confined to Scotland.

Also, Chongqing has no Burger King. I'll see if Utsunomiya has any when I go to work there next month. Finally no more internet censorship or outages!

Zabojnik

What the fuck is wrong with you people. That blue cheese is riddled with mould, and you're open to sticking that in your mouth? On your tongue? You sicken me.

Dude, you obviously don't know what you're missing. Pasta with gorgonzola ... it's ... godly. Also, there are so, so many varieties of cheese, which smell and taste TOTALLY different, that a statement such as 'I hate cheese' is just ridiculous. Eh, you'll come to the dark side eventually. :)

Nothing tastes like Irn Bru. Totally unique.

For it to be halal the meat has to be slaughtered in a particular way, so even meats which permissible for Muslims to eat must be prepared in a special way.
Oh that's right. Never had Taco Bell either but I love me some (homemade) Mexican food.

Carbonox

Well deserved.

But if Cisse doesn't get any awards this season I'm going to be Papissed.

Doubt he'll win anything of note. Maybe Goal of the Season but that's really it. Shame he hasn't won Player of the Month yet. He won't this month unless he beasts Man City and Everton.

A Facebook friend recently went to KFC and halfway through his Fries noticed there was blood in the packet, a worker there had cut himself in the morning and not told anyone, also the lad had a cut in his mouth so had to go for some jabs at the doctors

Id be attempting to sue

dc89

A Facebook friend recently went to KFC and halfway through his Fries noticed there was blood in the packet, a worker there had cut himself in the morning and not told anyone, also the lad had a cut in his mouth so had to go for some jabs at the doctors

Id be attempting to sue

Holy shit. That is just bang out of order.

Carbonox

Id be attempting to sue

Too right.

No CPO approval, no move, but bear in mind CFC have a lot of time to persuade them to say yes. Terry heads the CPO IIRC so its not like they're preaching to people who don't care. once chelsea have the site i'd think they be more receptive. The bridge isn't even in the Borough of Kensington and Chelsea so the semantics of their location doesn't matter too much.

Oxx

Id be attempting to sue

Finger-lickin' good

Are you going to rename yourself if Gareth Bale leaves?

faridmon

Guys, question:
The Cribs are having their album launch party tonihgt and most of my mates are too busy to come with me. Should I go alone or is it one of those things where its better to go with mates?

Ahh. I figured something like that, I was close at least. I think architecture is fascinating and wish I would have considered it when I started school, but really I wish I would have considered anything when I first started university.

Yeah, its great. You get to study the origin of design and construction and appreciate architeture in terms of spatial design and whatnot. you could train for an assitant architect in a course so its not too late. What did you study?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom