• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
he got booked for complaining about the defender not getting a yellow. ref gave a free kick to him but he kept moaning

you can even see fatty on the sideline telling them to back off before mr. javier decided to join in

The stupidity shown there is amazing. I never really noticed Torres like that before Chelsea, but it's good to be reminded he was also a moaning bitch back then too before Chelsea corrupted his YNWA soul. Mascherano is and always will be a fucking primate, doesn't take many brain cells to realize doing exactly what Torres just did and got him booked shouldn't be repeated.

G-Unit

Thanks everybody, we buried our dad earlier today. SO many people came to see him. I'm happy he was held so high. I love you dad

702657_158913104259258_1399847257_n.jpg

This is my dad and my aunt in houston earlier today. Both passed away of cancer within last month. They are together now.

Thanks everybody, we buried our dad earlier today. SO many people came to see him. I'm happy he was held so high. I love you dad

This is my dad and my aunt in houston earlier today. Both passed away of cancer within last month. They are together now.

Sorry about that mang, good to hear it was a good funeral though with lots of people showing up.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
I really do not understand super muscle bodybuilding bros or why they do it. Is it just me?

I'd want a million-times more to look like this:

applause-gif-tumblr-47_original.gif

..than this:

The-Rock-on-the-set-of-The-Fast-and-the-Furious-6-600x439.jpg

Lunchbox

Banned
Was just about to post about that.

What a sad sad story. I can't believe a parent could do that to their child. They've potentially ruined his life.

And this is why I don't even touch my credit card. In fact I don't even know where my credit card is nor do I know the PIN number. I just threw that shit away the day it came through the post.
how is that smart? you are not building a credit history. when you apply for a car loan or a house loan you will be in the same position as a person with bad credit. use the card sensibly, pay it off every month and youll be far better off. plus you are missing out on free money from credit companies. (when i spend a 1000$ i get 100$ back sometimes even more depending on the deals) instead of using cash at the store you swipe the card and you just send the cash to the card company at the end of the month

my dad put my name as a co-buyer when he bought me my first sports car in college and paid it regularly. i didnt spend a dime, and my credit rating shot up to 730. so right when i graduated in may i got an offer from visa for a 2000$ card, American express for 5000$. for doing Nothing other than having a good history. now i can get my bmw for 400$ a month with .09% interest.......all because i have a history.

dont know the details on the uk market, but if you plan to own a car, a house, stocks in your 20s in the US, you have to have a credit history

That should be unforgivable. Seriously, not to backseat mod, he should be banned. That is five pages of content we're never going to get.

EDIT: Oh, and yea, you should put at least a $100 on a CC a month, and pay it off in full every month. Your credit history shows your responsibility with money, and if you don't have a credit history how can they know you are trustworthy?

Pachimari

Well I'd love to be proven wrong.

I do remember reading the Castilla coach at the end of last season saying that he doesn't expect Cheryshev back at Castilla. Cheryshev only has one year left on his contract IIRC, so I doubt that he'd be willing to extend it just to spend another year at Castilla. Being at Castilla would mean he would have no chance to go to the World Cup next year either.

Why wouldn't he? He's doing fine with his U-20 national team. He will stay at Castilla and that's not such a bad idea, afterall we're in the second division. Not so bad after all.

he got booked for complaining about the defender not getting a yellow. ref gave a free kick to him but he kept moaning

you can even see fatty on the sideline telling them to back off before mr. javier decided to join in

I'm fairly sure that the ref pointed for a free kick to Man Utd which is what pissed Torres off so much, leading to him getting booked, which pissed Mascherano off, leading to him getting sent off.

I haven;t seen the entire sequence of events since it happened though

edit: Just watched, just Torres being a bitch, free kick was given the right way. How pointless

how is that smart? you are not building a credit history. when you apply for a car loan or a house loan you will be in the same position as a person with bad credit. use the card sensibly, pay it off every month and youll be far better off. plus you are missing out on free money from credit companies. (when i spend a 1000$ i get 100$ back sometimes even more depending on the deals) instead of using cash at the store you swipe the card and you just send the cash to the card company at the end of the month

my dad put my name as a co-buyer when he bought me my first sports car in college and paid it regularly. i didnt spend a dime, and my credit rating shot up to 730. so right when i graduated in may i got an offer from visa for a 2000$ card, American express for 5000$. for doing Nothing other than having a good history. now i can get my bmw for 400$ a month with .09% interest.......all because i have a history.

dont know the details on the uk market, but if you plan to own a car, a house, stocks in your 20s in the US, you have to have a credit history

That should be unforgivable. Seriously, not to backseat mod, he should be banned. That is five pages of content we're never going to get.

EDIT: Oh, and yea, you should put at least a $100 on a CC a month, and pay it off in full every month. Your credit history shows your responsibility with money, and if you don't have a credit history how can they know you are trustworthy?

Yeah I know but until now I haven't been earning so I didn't want to use a credit card incase I started to buy things beyond my means.

When I start work next month I'll put a couple of things on there and start to build credit history. At Uni I knew a few people who would use their credit cards and then plan to pay it off with their student loan. Way too risky.

I really do not understand super muscle bodybuilding bros or why they do it. Is it just me?

..than this:

i went to school with this guy for about 8 years, was a really thin nerdy dude http://i.imgur.com/XRyDlNR.jpg

met him the other day and could nearly feel my balls shrink just from the growth hormones seeping through every pore of his body into my nose.

nice tits though http://i.imgur.com/WryAkyd.jpg lol, he seriously got that big in like a year.... and he still claims to be clean haha

Dazzler

..than this:

Rock is getting cartoonishly big to play action heroes, though

I've been bodybuilding for five years and it's impossible to get his size unless you take enough steroids to feed an army and treat it as your full-time job. It's unattainable for the average guy

Why wouldn't he? He's doing fine with his U-20 national team. He will stay at Castilla and that's not such a bad idea, afterall we're in the second division. Not so bad after all.

Capello isn't going to call someone up to senior national team who plays in the second division. He hates talented youngsters enough as it is, he doesn't need any extra excuses. He still doesn't even give Dzagoev any playing time :(

Scum

Capello isn't going to call someone up to senior national team who plays in the second division. He hates talented youngsters enough as it is, he doesn't need any extra excuses. He still doesn't even give Dzagoev any playing time :(

Seriously? Good God! Did he come home to find Dzagoev in bed with his mistress or something?!

Seriously? Good God! Did he come home to find Dzagoev in bed with his mistress or something?!

Well he always calls him up, but never plays him. Mistress or at the very least a daughter. Maybe now that CSKA is using Dzagoev as a defensive midfielder Capello might change his mind. I mean he loves defensive anything.

Dzagoev was so desperate that he even asked to play for the U21 team at this summer's u21 Euros. He's never played for the u21 team before that.

GorillaJu

I can't believe all the shit you guys are giving Schweini for a pun in the title when he's not a native speaker of English.

I can't believe all the shit you guys are giving Schweini for a pun in the title when he's not a native speaker of English.

It's a tradition to shit on the thread title. I would never give someone shit about their 2nd language because I know how difficult it is to learn a new one.

Meier

Didn't realize Sheffield United and West Ham were fierce rivals until I started my Blades save. Went down to 10 in the 26th minute as my AMR managed a second yellow. Had one of my CBs sent off in the 56th minute. Down to 9, West Ham scored in the 61st.

Team didn't give up though and scored an equalizer in the 82nd minute. 1-1 draw. Suck it, Hammers!

Hah, poor Neil's dad. We flew through the 2 seasons they have on there in like 2 or 3 days.

I'm only three episodes in, shame there are so few episodes. I was dying when the drunk kid barfed on the little kids head. I just laughed again, thinking about it.

Also, the pervert one in the group, I forget his name, speaks exactly how I imagine the English cunts on this forum speak. Innit.

Meier

Also, the pervert one in the group, I forget his name, speaks exactly how I imagine the English cunts on this forum speak. Innit.

Haha that's what I posted in the thread (I just watched it like this past weekend). Jay (the perv) always has on football shirts so now I'm going to envision them all as Jay. He's apparently a big Palace fan in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom