• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

iiTiPb6FYbwmY.gif

He is right though...thats what she looks like...

Koko

Banned
I finally finished Season 1 of Orphan Black. It was good I certainly didn't expect to be interested in the show, but I am now.

My Top-5 so far of best new tv-shows this year:

1. Hannibal
2. House of Cards
3. Orphan Black
4. The Americans
5. Da Vinci's Demons

I think that the Top 4 can be good television for the upcoming years.

I include Da Vinci's Demons more because I just simply enjoyed, but I recognize that it isn't a good show by far. This spot may be take by The Bridge which seems to be a good summer tv-show.

Poxy club bankrolled with stolen money is probably an appropriate place for the prick.

But fuck them.

Martin Lipton is hardly the most reliable guy around, he gets plenty wrong. Seems like an unecessary pot shot. And wtf does "moral high ground" even mean in a transfer?

I finally finished Season 1 of Orphan Black. It was good I certainly didn't expect to be interested in the show, but I am now.

My Top-5 so far of best new tv-shows this year:

1. Hannibal
2. House of Cards
3. Orphan Black
4. The Americans
5. Da Vinci's Demons

I think that the Top 4 can be good television for the upcoming years.

I include Da Vinci's Demons more because I just simply enjoyed, but I recognize that it isn't a good show by far. This spot may be take by The Bridge which seems to be a good summer tv-show.

It´s Orphan Black that good? I enjoyed the first two episodes of The Americans, it seems like it would be something that would entertaining to watch. I´m not that sure about Da Vinci´s Demons. it seems like Siberia or Under The Dome would be more entertaining,

Blablurn

I will leave you guys now. I will leave u guys as someone who hasnt watched pacific rim yet. but by the time I'm back: THIS BLABLURN WILL NOT EXIST ANYMORE!!!!

So guys, for you it might just be thursday. For me... it's the start of a new life!

LETS DO THIS! TOGETHER!

Messi

I will leave you guys now. I will leave u guys as someone who hasnt watched pacific rim yet. but by the time I'm back: THIS BLABLURN WILL NOT EXIST ANYMORE!!!!

So guys, for you it might just be thursday. For me... it's the start of a new life!

LETS DO THIS! TOGETHER!

Watch out for gypsies they are dangerous

Real Madrid bros, we were talking about Cheryshev earlier. I just read that Ancelotti wants to keep him in the first team and convert him to a left back, lol. Have him be Marcelo's backup after they sell off Coentrao. Crazy Carletto.

Peco

Real Madrid bros, we were talking about Cheryshev earlier. I just read that Ancelotti wants to keep him in the first team and convert him to a left back, lol. Have him be Marcelo's backup after they sell off Coentrao. Crazy Carletto.

He created the Pirlo we all know today, I wouldn't worry about that.
lol

Koko

Banned

Where did you read that? Some Russian website?

That's a crazy idea by Michelangelo.

I must be among the few that really see how valuable Cuntrao is to the squad. I don' want him gone.

I see. Although it kinda of makes sense if Cuntrao is sold. It would be such a waste of talent.

I would prefer to see him gone for one or two seasons to some team in the Bundesliga like Carvajal.

Thanks for the link by the way.

Cheryshev+Ronaldo would be a ridiculously fast left side. Carlo must think it's FIFA or something.

Funny thing is, the last time I saw Cheryshev he was playing striker for the Russia u-21 team. Now he might be a leftback, lol.

Salazar

Jamie Reid ‏@JamieRfootball 4m
Classic from Mourinho at presser. "Will not say one single word more on Rooney." Before going on to openly answer a further 3/4 questions...

The ball licking is genuinely underway

The bianconeri ranks grow, aw yisss. Welcome fratello! Where in Italy are you located, if you don't mind me asking?

I like the new title and the OP. Well done, Felipe.

Zabo, what can you tell me about Frederik Sorensen? Zenit is supposedly willing to pay 8-10 million for him.

Koko

Banned
It´s Orphan Black that good? I enjoyed the first two episodes of The Americans, it seems like it would be something that would entertaining to watch. I´m not that sure about Da Vinci´s Demons. it seems like Siberia or Under The Dome would be more entertaining,

Yes. I really think Orphan Black is that good.

Haven't seen Siberia, but Under the Dome is really cringe worthy in my opinion.

Da Vinci´s Demons is a nice show if you relax some of your criteria, especially if it doesn't bother you some twists to the actual historic events.

Nyx

Season starts TODAY.

Shame the EL qualifier isn't even on the tv tonight, going to be oldschool with the radio on.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUtrecht.

Zabojnik

Zabo, what can you tell me about Frederik Sorensen? Zenit is supposedly willing to pay 8-10 million for him.

Not much, I'm afraid. Juve and Bologna co-own him. He's been pretty solid for Bologna last season, but I wouldn't say he's top class material. Marry & Parry seem to think so too, since we're willing to let him go and split the profit with Bologna. He's only 21 though, so who knows how he'll turn out. 8-10 million seems a bit high. In any case, he's not terrible. :p

*PR* Our new bus! */PR*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-bLN6XEwgk

Napoli fans are already looking for stones to throw.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
21C at eight in the morning. Make it stop...

Benteke saga to progress today. Will he turn up for training?

Not much, I'm afraid. Juve and Bologna co-own him. He's been pretty solid for Bologna last season, but I wouldn't say he's top class material. Marry & Parry seem to think so too, since we're willing to let him go and split the profit with Bologna. He's only 21 though, so who knows how he'll turn out. 8-10 million seems a bit high. In any case, he's not terrible. :p

Thanks. A bit high is where we like it. Not quite Man City levels of overpayment, but close. That's the Gazprom way.

"Not terrible" means our defense would already be better than last season since we were still playing Bruno Alves.

Fergie

Banned
Thanks everybody, we buried our dad earlier today. SO many people came to see him. I'm happy he was held so high. I love you dad

This is my dad and my aunt in houston earlier today. Both passed away of cancer within last month. They are together now.

My condolences G, stay strong bro.

21C at eight in the morning. Make it stop...

Benteke saga to progress today. Will he turn up for training?

He sounds like a bit of a cunt to be honest.

I'm not convinced this would be a good signing.

And Bale? United have a better chance of signing Thiago.

rodvik

He sounds like a bit of a cunt to be honest.

I'm not convinced this would be a good signing.

He is a disloyal fucker, but he is a good player. A good player for us that is. Good for a club pushing for CL football? Dunno. He has had quite a few completely anonymous games and always against big teams, something that gets overlooked by the press.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom