• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/MrBullyArsenal/status/469856484197933056

oi_DlrSt.jpeg

He is now on Twitter.

I want to see him and John Portsmouth fight

to the death

SSN Said it was confirmed but someone above said even thouggh they have been released they can still negotiate a contract.

Schwarzer is listed as released, but the contracts don't end until 30th June and he said yesterday there had been talks and that a decision (to stay or go) was close. I wouldn't put too much stock into it until the clubs post information about players leaving on their websites.

Clegg

Shaw says he's fully focused on the World Cup. Looks like there won't be a transfer until after that.

Plenty of time for Chelsea to hijack the deal

Wilbur

Banned
Helen Flanagan pictures on the mail website

From a distance, with sunglasses obscuring her face

I'm in love

Those tits are extraordinary

LegoArmo

He could come to Celtic for 3-4 years and leave with 10 trophies. The club can't afford him though, and it would, in some ways, be a step down.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Moyes is a fine manager, just didnt seem cut out for United is all, great managers have failed at clubs and made their mark elsewhere, look at Mourinho, he came third this year with no cups :eek:

Meier

Here is City's release list:

Agyiri Thomas
Barry Gareth
Henshall Alex Charles
Kennedy Kieran
Lescott Joleon Patrick
Pantilimon Costel Fane
Swan George
Tchuimeni-Nimely Alex

A shame to see Panty go but it's not surprising. Have to imagine we'll try and bring in a HG keeper but we're still being linked with Willy -- he's too good to ride the bench though IMO. Boyata and Wright have been offered new deals.

Henshall was on loan at Ipswich and is set to sign there permanently. Agyiri is another one of the Ghanians from the Right to Dream Academy who was perpetually loaned to a Scandinavian club before finally getting released. Think his little brother is still with the academy though.

GQman2121

Banned

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The chances of that happening are very good, although Spurs is coming in aggressively to persuade him to join them.

I can assure you we aren't. Sherwood wanted to but we don't need another carthorse in midfield. Dembele, Sandro and Capoue can all do what Barry does.

Meier

So the Wolverine movie from last year, is it any good? Does it tie in at all to the nex xman film?

I have no clue about how it ties into anything in the overarching universe.. I doubt it does. But the movie itself was very good, definitely recommended. I skipped Origins because everyone said it was a giant turd, but The Wolverine was definitely worth seeing. Looking forward to the next standalone one.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Costa fit?

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Any updates on Suarez?

Costa has been 'fit' many times in recent weeks only to depart after 15 minutes. They may as well shove him out there but I doubt he's fully ready. Fortunately Pepe, Benzema, Ronaldo and Bale are all struggling as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom