• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
James Pearce is saying:

- Markovic will be the next signing for £25m.
- Liverpool still want to keep Suarez, but will sell if a club meets their valuation of £80m +
- Markovic deal means Shaqiri deal is unlikely, however Liverpool have registered an interest for Sanchez lately.
- Lovern and Moreno are the main defensive targets but no progress as of yet.

Haven't seen any of markovic I think.

Moreno is absolutely worth any mooted 20m price. He was brilliant all last season on the left and he's been brilliant at this world cup in the centre.

Barzul

Southampton fans are getting really desperate now....
ix5hNAArIgXiW.png

Pray for 3Sixty

bud

all these vines of wenger on the beach while every other club is signing players are cracking me up.

omgkitty

Arsebros, I'm interested who you all think we will actually sign. Given who we've been linked with, who do you actually think we'll sign. So far we have:

Aurier
Debuchy
Lovren
Fazio
Bender
Sanchez
Remy

I didn't include Balotelli or Vidal because I think those are both bullshit, but if you're think we'll sign them, go for it.

wedward

Arsebros, I'm interested who you all think we will actually sign. Given who we've been linked with, who do you actually think we'll sign. So far we have:

Aurier
Debuchy
Lovren
Fazio
Bender
Sanchez
Remy

I didn't include Balotelli or Vidal because I think those are both bullshit, but if you're think we'll sign them, go for it.

Aurier, Sanchez, Remy, Bender and a keeper.

Does Wenger need to be in London to sign players? LVG has his balls out in Brazil and his (future) team has signed two.

If you are trying to sign players who are playing in the WC, Brazil is probably a pretty good place to be.

omgkitty

I love Wenger! And Bender isn't at the WC is he?

No he got hurt. Perfect Arsenal signing.

Forgot about Griezmann. I'd say if we want Griezmann, we can get him. Don't think Arsene sees him as a priority though or I feel like we would have worked him into the Vela deal.

wedward

No he got hurt. Perfect Arsenal signing.

Forgot about Griezmann. I'd say if we want Griezmann, we can get him. Don't think Arsene sees him as a priority though or I feel like we would have worked him into the Vela deal.

Probably prefer to get Sanchez.

Sport Witness ‏@Sport_Witness now

Claims in Spain today that Manchester United are still providing competition to La Liga's big two for Toni Kroos.

Going to go on the record here and say that even if we don't get Kroos (and we probably won't) be it because he wants to go elsewhere or because Gahl doesn't want him, I'll be a bit disappointed. He'd be excellent wherever he goes.

Meier

Fuck me, that's a lot of people that were at the Chicago viewing party of the game yesterday.

BrKRVGoIYAAj_MO.jpg:large

Some people get annoyed at the bandwagon fans. I love it. Give me more, more, more.. gotta give it all up for love, babe.

Walshy

Don't think Lallana is good enough for United. They can aim higher.
Lallana is very good, not a top quality player but he's both footed and can play numerous positions.

He gives Liverpool a lot of depth, which we lack going into the Champions League.

Emre Can was probably bought for the same reason.

wedward

Lallana is very good, not a top quality player but he's both footed and can play numerous positions.

He gives Liverpool a lot of depth, which we lack going into the Champions League.

Emre Can was probably bought for the same reason.

Err..I said not good enough for United...

Walshy

Err..I said not good enough for United...
He is good enough for United though.

He is the type of player they need in their squad. He is certainly better than Valencia, Nani or Young out wide.

He's proven himself more in the EPL than Kagawa has as well.

Meier

I know a Milan fan was sad that it seemed like it may be off, but it looks like Kaka to Sao Paulo via Orlando City should be confirmed soon per Brazilian site UOL.com:

The club and the midfielder agreed his salary in the last few hours and the board sent a draft contract to the Kaká's father for the player to sign.

Kaká will be loaned to São Paulo from Orlando City for six months until December 30 and his presentation is already scheduled for next Tuesday.

The former Brazil international left AC Milan and signed for Orlando City, but as the MLS season does not start until March 2015, he decided to keep up his fitness in Brazil during the second half of 2014.

São Paulo's offer to Orlando was accepted earlier today and they are now waiting for the documents confirming the termination of Kaká’s contract with Milan and the settlement with Orlando.
http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/61904_kaka_to_join_sao_paulo_on_loan_from_orlando_city.html

Meier

Sad?? The deal frees up some wages that Milan could use elsewhere.....

Kaka to Sao Paulo via Orlando City was rumored about 10 days ago (Orlando City is a long, long rumor) but one Milan poster mentioned a day or two ago that it looked like the move would not happen and Kaka's contract would remain in place with Milan. This new story is suggesting the move is back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom