• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

proxy.jpg

Says it all really doesn't it.

GQman2121

Banned
Yup he is off! Hope we bring in a decent replacement. Otherwise we would be fucked if RVP is injured or needs rest.

I still hope he stays but it doesnt look likely at all.

Cut him loose already!

Is like Mississippi 1832 in Manchester. Geez...

phaze

Koscielny -2 points and forgot to replace Arteta.

:lol Benteke on the bench too. I swear I had him in first team.

ibnQWievJj6Dhv.gif

Dibbz

I can't believe how shit the ref was at the Arsenal game. Hooooly fuck he got almost everything wrong.

I think half of our team is dead also, so that does not bode well for Wednesday.

anthonyOA

Amazing. Well done to Villa. Arsene has given United fans a present that just keeps giving.

He must have been out of his mind giving this guy away for so cheap.

pulsemyne

Putting aside my current bad mood, i agree with you............except about Hernandez.

Didn't rate him at all last season. If we just use him in emergencies or as a sub then ok, but not as a starter.

Well at least our attack is better than before. Still Ashley williams was shit today. Such an up and down player, good then awful then good again. Hernandez even admitted he was shite last season.

LTWheels

Gary Lineker ‏@GaryLineker 20m
Just kidding. Here you go; Swa/ManU, Ars/AV, Nor/Eve, Liv/Sto, WHU/Car, WBA/Sou, sun/Ful. Read em and weep. BBC1 10.30

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So Sociedad take the first 3 points of the season thanks to a goal and an assist from Carlos Vela.

arkon

I thought Welbz had ballooned that over the bar when I first saw it on the stream. My head literally exploded when I saw it nestle in the back of the net. Top finish.

K1LLER7

Hope RVP got his back checked. He'll be doing a lot of carrying this year.

Moysey, pls play Shinji next game. Hopefully we have a signing in by then too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom