• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Quoting myself from earlier.

Rooney is a very productive player even when he's not in top form. We can't sell him to Chelsea.

I don't get Rooney. He came on looking slow and unfit. He misplaced a number of passes and was called offside twice from runs he really shouldn't have mistimed.

Yet he still managed two assists in 30 minutes of football.

D_prOdigy

What an absolute joke and disrespectful thread title. Fuck this thread.

iRpAK2M6A0Vnh.gif

t6syOYD.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
balotelli-car-tp490sg.jpg

There was an unfortunate prank on Mario Balotelli, as angry fans TP’d his Ferrari when he refused to sign an autograph.

The Milan and Italy striker arrived in Lugano on Thursday evening and, according to LiberaTV, refused requests from a group of fans to sign autographs or have his picture taken.

At the end of his evening, Super Mario came back out to the parking lot and found his red Ferrari wrapped in toilet paper

Tc91

Rio Ferdinand ‏@rioferdy5 2m
I think it's that time again guys..... @piersmorgan how are ya mate?! #tearsforpiers

Football is back.

Clegg

Giggs got as assist today. Still played pretty poorly tho. We were sloppy for the first thirty minutes too. We can't afford to play like that against Liverpool or Chelsea.

We really need somebody new in midfield.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Coppa Italia upset. Spezia (Serie B) eliminate Genoa 5-3 on penalties after 2-2 in regulation
Best part of this? Our on loan keeper Leali saved a penalty and our on loan defender Magnusson scored a goal.
3AQmK.gif
#FuckGenoa

Suen

- a club that has won European titles
- a club that still reaches European finals
- a club that doesn't need to play the turks to get to the CL

i could be talking about any club other than Arsenal.
Come on bro Turkey has some strong teams.

Best part of this? Our on loan keeper Leali saved a penalty and our on loan defender Magnusson scored a goal.
3AQmK.gif
#FuckGenoa
:lol Genoa losing to Spezia. Not a good start.

Cassano scored a penalty just a few minutes ago!! We're winning!!!
against Lecce

Facism

i still remember that arsenal fan who brought up the leeds fans being stabbing 13(!!!!) years ago as a reason as to why Galatasaray shouldn't have played in the emirates cup after getting drogba'd and drowning in his own salty tears.

oh wait i don't remember who it was because arsenal isn't worth the time.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Torino are 7 minutes away from being eliminated from Coppa Italia against Pescara.

TIMMMMMEEEEEERDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i still remember that arsenal fan who brought up the leeds fans being stabbing 13(!!!!) years ago as a reason as to why Galatasaray shouldn't have played in the emirates cup after getting drogba'd and drowning in his own salty tears.

i'm with Facism and last year i was against him. Facism, i hope you guys destroy them and we meet again, this time in the CL.

ShogunX

What an absolute joke and disrespectful thread title. Fuck this thread.

Check out the video interviewing a fan after the match. Actually feel sorry for this guy. True fan with a lot of passion being pissed on by the club he loves.

AND - Fans on Arsenal Mania have this to say -

Wenger has cost us once again by refusing to spend, it's not HIS money, sack him tonight.

Wenger can get lost. Upper management can also get fucked for letting this man do as he pleases with little accountability.

We're a horrible mess right now.

There is no excuse for not spending when you see our cash reserves, and the fans deserve it seeing how much money they extract through season tickets etc.

If he doesn't sign TWO quality layers before the window shuts, I'd like the fans to take huge action. I mean a total boycott of the stadium until he's sacked.

How do you see it?

Facism

i'm with Facism and last year i was against him. Facism, i hope you guys destroy them and we meet again, this time in the CL.

Nah bro UEFA trolling Arsenal by making them play 2 legs even though they're going through after CAS comes back and enforces our European ban :D

Maybe in 2 years lol.

DominoKid

I don't get Rooney. He came on looking slow and unfit. He misplaced a number of passes and was called offside twice from runs he really shouldn't have mistimed.

Yet he still managed two assists in 30 minutes of football.

Welbeck and RVP are great finishers.

Wilbur

Banned
Managed to catch the game. I am mostly delighted, but in typical United entitled fan fashion, somewhat disappointed

Delighted that we won 4-1 at Swansea. Delighted that three of our goals were absolutely beautiful. Delighted that Welbeck made you all suck his huge choc dong. Delighted that our pressing was really rather good throughout.

Disappointed that for large portions of the game we were out passed a bit, that we reverted to long ball a fair amount, that Rooney is getting game time despite not bothering to play for us all pre-season and turning in such an inept performance for England, and most of all that Moyeezus didn't wear a suit.

But mostly

Fucking GET IN

Get that centre midfielder Moyes and lets carry the fuck on. Lovely result and fucking good shit for him.

Zabojnik

3AQmK.gif
#FuckGenoa

preziosi-enrico.jpg

I'd prefer to see Preziosi rot in jail, where he belongs, but I'll settle for this in the meantime. AHAHAHAHAHA, GENOA MERDA.

When do you guys play Arsenal? Should be an interesting couple of matches. First in Turkey, return match in London?

Cunt cunt cunt cunt ref.

I can't deal with Italian football anymore, these refs are so piss poor. Anyone complaining about English refs should shut the fuck up and enjoy how much better they are than this.

Torino, Genoa and Palermo are all eliminated from the Coppa Italia.

did u fucking get in some1 yet

Second year in a row Verona knocks Palermo out

ShogunX

ShogunX, you're as obsessed with Arsenal Mania as Salazar is with RAWK :p

I honestly enjoy visiting other teams boards. I have regular visits to Blue Moon, Grand old Team, RAWK, Ready To Go and Arsenal Mania. Oh and the Inter Milan forums every time Coutinho has a good game so I can see them all get pissed off.

Was literally just about to post that.

I have a lot of time for fans like that. You can tell the stuff going on at Arsenal is breaking his heart and the banter and piss taking aside it's not nice to see.

Facism

preziosi-enrico.jpg

I'd prefer to see Preziosi rott in jail, where he belongs, but I'll settle for this in the meantime. AHAHAHAHAHA, GENOA MERDA.

When do you guys play Arsenal? Should be an interesting couple of matches. First in Turkey, return match in London?

Next wednesday and yes, first leg in Turkey. Might be going to the second leg @ le arse but i'm not sure i want to waste the money and petrol.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I never knew Evra could cross the ball so well. He was swinging in some beauties this evening.

I love those early crosses like the ones he swung in today.

I wish Walker would do that a bit more, he always tries to run with the ball when sometimes a quick delivery is what's needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom