• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Former Harry Potter fan-podcaster does not take rejection well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pau

Like someone else in this thread mentioned, he wasn't even rejected. Not really. She had/has a boyfriend, and wasn't even in the dating market. Rejected is when someone is single and they don't want to date you. She was taken, it was always a nonstarter
Guys will think that they're good enough for you to leave your boyfriend for and take it personally when you don't.

Beloved

Correct, lots of guys like him in any geeky fandom

There are lots of guys like him, period. "Nerdy" guys aren't actually more likely to be this way than any other "type" of guy. (eg. who hasn't met an arrogant sexist dudebro or a misogynistic intellectually "superior" neckbeard?)

Pau

There are lots of guys like him, period. "Nerdy" guys aren't actually more likely to be this way than any other "type" of guy. (eg. who hasn't met an arrogant sexist dudebro or a misogynistic intellectually "superior" neckbeard?)
Yup, which makes it really fun to figure out who's a creepy before they do creepy stuff.

There are so many deceptive dudes who will never ever admit they are being deceptive even though their plans literally require deceit in order to play out. It's so fucking weird. "I'm not sexist even though everything I'm saying or doing is transparently sexist to everyone, including myself. But if this doesn't work, it's because women are horrible, not me."

Close? how much lower can he get? Do I even want to know?
I think one of the next steps will be him trying a fake apology on everyone and then lashing out when no one buys it.

Fj0823

Oh sure.

One of my ""Friends"" is just like this, constantly bitching about him being nice and the girl not automatically bending over...he's disgustingly jelaous of anyone with a girl, and constantly brags his wealth when we start talking women.

He went as far to text my ex trying to get a date as soon as I started dating my current GF because in his mind my ex is "easy to trick" with his PUA bullshit, he said even I could do it, so it wouldn´t be a problem to him and his "tricks"

What.The.Fuck. Thankfully my ex and I are pretty good friends, so she turned him down in a legendary manner, calling him out for being a shitty friend and a shitty man and saved the texts to share with me later. Laughs were had

I haven't talked much to that guy since that.

danm999

He's at that stage where he thinks if he just keeps talking he'll dig himself out of this huh?

zE6YgTlFj1CWiDCIw8E4jkNRJnQCMEJ2PF6BwOj1dLHjSQzB1USnY-VfjpmAErmqhe3LCHCPo4unh0GeYYZe8s9_Ail5aJtVOQzH=w443-h332-nc

chefbags

He's reached the center of the earth and by the time he gets out on the other side it'll be in space. He's going to float away and away losing his breath while trying to make any logical sense to his means of interaction and reaction. I hope he gets called out for this shit every damn day.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I'm really glad I dealt with all that pent up angst as a thirteen year-old before I became whatever it is this is

I spent half my evening browsing this site, thanks.

I have as well.

Evil does not begin to describe these.

“Hargrove had a current domestic violence protection order against Cushman when she was murdered. In her petition, Hargrove wrote “a piece of paper isn’t going to save my life when he finally gets me, but at least you will know who killed me.””

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
Goddamnit. I would reply saying "I'm in China right now, no-one wants you here either" except...I'm in China right now and Twitter is blocked

It'll just encourage him to harress people on Weibo instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom