• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Rock You Like a Huracan

Odah

Banned

watch out, we're under the dome

under-the-dome21.jpg

I'm probably too far away. Odd though considering I can read it just fine on every other game I've played.

Some games do have smaller text, so you're probably fine wherever you are for most games.

I've got a 42 inch TV and my face is about 8-9 feet from the screen. I would prefer to be even 6-12 inches closer, but my room doesn't allow for it.

zorbsie

Kept restarting an off road race because I was hitting trees. Finally decided to turn on rewind and forfeit the extra points. Do the race flawlessly and didn't need the rewind. Perfect.

ekim

Fuck this shit. Game also doesn't appear when setting the console to US. It prompts me to buy it. Wtf?

Edit: looked at the wrong package. My fault.

moaaz

UK here. I bought from Indian marketplace. Will I have to revert to Indian region to play before it releases in UK?

KePoW

Banned
Anyone knows from which percentage of the download I can play the game?

You may not like hearing this, but I would honestly wait until the whole thing finishes. There have been many examples of different XB1 games glitching if you start playing early, even though it allows you to

ekim

You may not like hearing this, but I would honestly wait until the whole thing finishes. There have been many examples of different XB1 games glitching if you start playing early, even though it allows you to

Well I never had any problems to be honest. If I wait for it being finished I wouldn't be able to play today :(

Having never played the first Horizon, and having not played a Forza game since FM3, I downloaded and played the demo last night.

Wow. This game is something else. I think the way it handles might be more up my ally than a pseudo-sim like vanilla Forza, and the graphics are amazing. Really excited to try the final product.

This along with Sunset Overdrive make me really want a One.

Yes.

You can have your digital content on two different consoles at the same time. Here is how it works.

You can designate one console as the "home console". Any gamertag can use any digital content on that console. So ideally all content should be purchased on this console under the main gamertag. So here you could buy the content under your gamertag, and then your brother could log in under his gamertag and play whatever games you bought, etc.

You can then log in with that main gamertag on another machine, and you can use all your digital content as long as you are logged onto Xbox Live.

What resolution is your tv?

Wait... Hold the phone. You mean to tell me that we can share games (with my brother) IN DIFFERENT HOUSEHOLDS? Just buying one copy of game? Can both play same game at the same time?

Someone fill me in...

My Xbox One doesn't come in for another month(pre-ordered the Sunset Overdrive bundle), but I've really been craving this kind of game lately.

I hope time starts moving a bit more quickly.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I needed two FH2 VIP Passes, one for me and one for my brother.

if you're sharing a digital copy of FH2, shouldn't it also share the VIP pass? Should work the same way, or is DLC different?

Wait... Hold the phone. You mean to tell me that we can share games (with my brother) IN DIFFERENT HOUSEHOLDS? Just buying one copy of game? Can both play same game at the same time?

Someone fill me in...

yes to all of the above. Only catch is that one of you needs to be signed in to play.

So eg you buy FH2 using your gamertag/account. You can then play that on any xbox one if you are signed in, and *anyone* can play that on your primary system.

So if you're in different locations, you'd need to have your brother's Xbox set up as *your* primary console. And you'd need to always sign in on your xbox.

The downside is that nobody else can play those games on your console now, because you need to be signed in. So if you have family members in your house that is something to bear in mind.

Daximuss

Can't wait to get home from work and play this.
Anyone know how many unlockable and/or hidden cars are in the game? I've read where the game has 200 cars, but I'm curious about the hidden vehicles. I love finding the "barn" cars.

We still have to unlock the cars, right? They're not just given to us from the start.

yes to all of the above. Only catch is that one of you needs to be signed in to play.

So eg you buy FH2 using your gamertag/account. You can then play that on any xbox one if you are signed in, and *anyone* can play that on your primary system.

So if you're in different locations, you'd need to have your brother's Xbox set up as *your* primary console. And you'd need to always sign in on your xbox.

The downside is that nobody else can play those games on your console now, because you need to be signed in. So if you have family members in your house that is something to bear in mind.

It works out great for me since my wife has an XB1 (we set hers in the bedroom as the home console). If she wants to play on the XB1 in the living room she just has to make sure my account is signed as well. We even share XBL Gold. It's pretty amazing.

N° 2048

Buy one now, for FH2, then play that while you wait for SO.

If you can afford it now, I'd jump on it, but if money's tight (and really, when isn't it?) I'd wait for Black Friday.

Buy a XB1 now! I was really trying to wait for the SO bundle but the allure of FH2 was too strong. My XB1 should be delivered on Tuesday, just in time for FH2.

That peer pressure.

if you're sharing a digital copy of FH2, shouldn't it also share the VIP pass? Should work the same way, or is DLC different?

DLC isn't different in general but the VIP pass is somewhat different.

The VIP pass has two components. The perks aspect of the pass is gamertag-bound. The DLC aspect (the cars) is not and can be used by anyone.

zorbsie

When does club joining open up in the game? I've completed 1 championship and the jet event.

I want to say it's after the next championship. You'll get the same video we got in the demo and then you can do what you want.

EDIT: or maybe after the 3rd of 4th. lol

mrklaw

MrArseFace
It works out great for me since my wife has an XB1 (we set hers in the bedroom as the home console). If she wants to play on the XB1 in the living room she just has to make sure my account is signed as well. We even share XBL Gold. It's pretty amazing.

oh wait so she can play her active profile as long are you're signed in (but in the background)? thats pretty crazy. On PS4 that doesn't work. Good to know, thanks.

So yeah, Kinect's voice commands with Anna are fantastic. Just let me know where I have to send my hardcore gamer club membership card now that Ive praised Kinect.

Top Bottom