• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Rock You Like a Huracan

Deception

It works out great for me since my wife has an XB1 (we set hers in the bedroom as the home console). If she wants to play on the XB1 in the living room she just has to make sure my account is signed as well. We even share XBL Gold. It's pretty amazing.

You can share gold too using this method? I did not know that. Will save me and my buddy some cash.

Grisby

Had to get off after only 3 races but I was giggling like a schoolgirl the whole time. Everything looks so good and my car felt great to drive.

That intro was crazy too.

oh wait so she can play her active profile as long are you're signed in (but in the background)? thats pretty crazy. On PS4 that doesn't work. Good to know, thanks.

Yup. It's awesome. I just have that console auto sign me in so she doesn't have to worry about it.

You can share gold too using this method? I did not know that. Will save me and my buddy some cash.

Yes. We share Gold using this method. I'm pretty sure she is even using Gold features on the non-home console as long as my account is logged in. I can double check this tonight. I need to quit procrastinating and make a sharing thread explaining it all. I don't have a capture device for screenshots, though, and that would be nice for it.

squared

What the.. ? Am I having a stroke, or is the sound of the Ferrari Challenge Stradale really, really bad? I'm on a big speaker 5.1 system, and I mean I've played Forza since the first game, but this is something else.. it's not at all on the level I'm used to. Like GT5 synthesizer-sounds bad..

B-Dex

This game is amazing so far. It's like test drive unlimited if it didn't have all the jank.

Too bad I can't customize my douchebag.

This game has caused my Xbox One to crash and shutdown twice in the past hour. Anyone else having this issue?

I only played a little this morning, but during my third race my Xbox One "crashed to desktop", the game froze and the sound stuttered for about a second, then I was back at the dashboard. Fired up the game and tried again, no issue.

B-Dex

Well I never had any problems to be honest. If I wait for it being finished I wouldn't be able to play today :(

My dl was around 40% when I woke up and I was able to play through the first championship.

Have to wait for the rest at the first showcase though. Which is where I'm sitting waiting now. :(

Does anyone know what are the requirements that must be met to unlock the ability to join a Car Club? Im a level 15 with green wristband and the Clubs tab is still grayed out. Ive seen players ranked lower and just have the yellow wristband but yet they are in a club. Btw what is the Gaf Club name?

What the.. ? Am I having a stroke, or is the sound of the Ferrari Challenge Stradale really, really bad? I'm on a big speaker 5.1 system, and I mean I've played Forza since the first game, but this is something else.. it's not at all on the level I'm used to. Like GT5 synthesizer-sounds bad..

As per usual the engine sounds in most cars is horrible and nothing like their real life counterparts.

Just picked up my copy. Have the VIP issues been sorted yet?

Anywho, I've got a preorder code for a Gallardo Superleggera that I'm looking to trade for a RS4 Avant. Any takers?

I only played a little this morning, but during my third race my Xbox One "crashed to desktop", the game froze and the sound stuttered for about a second, then I was back at the dashboard. Fired up the game and tried again, no issue.

Just happened to me again. Looks like it occurs when I restart a race. But man this time it freaked me out. My screen showed that white noise the same as when you watch a channel with no signal.

This man knows whats up. Fuck the Lambo, we want our wagon!

*high-five*

It's no secret that Americans don't get wagons, and haven't for some time. It's also no secret that those people are fucking idiots.

I'm ashamed of my country.

Kinda bummed the Country Squire didn't make the cut. That thing was too much fun with the NASCAR V8 swap.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
b8ec3ae8a13cf35629afbe653ed49f9b.gif

This game is SO fucking fun!

The race against
the train
is so exhilarating.

I've never had this much fun in a racing game.

Finally finished the first tour and joined the GAF club, going back to play.

*high-five*

It's no secret that Americans don't get wagons, and haven't for some time. It's also no secret that those people are fucking idiots.

I'm ashamed of my country.

Kinda bummed the Country Squire didn't make the cut. That thing was too much fun with the NASCAR V8 swap.

Fuckin truth man. They could have at least given us the CTS-V or the Magnum SRT8. There are some decent wagons here in the States, but (like you said) nobody gives a shit.

I still really want the RS6 Avant, Volvo V70R and Merc E63 AMG in this game, like now!

Klocker

Ive heard that the full game is looking (graphically) even better then the demo, is it true?

noticed they toned down the white smoke water spray a little bit (unless mistaken) but yes IMO it looks to my eye to be a little tweaked but it was already good

noticed they toned down the white smoke water spray a little bit (unless mistaken) but yes IMO it looks to my eye to be a little tweaked but it was already good

I noticed this as well - it was really distracting in the demo because it looked really....bad...compared to everything else.

Anion

So my copy just came in from the Microsoft Store, but I didnt find a code for the preorder bonus Audi or the $10 certificate. Im assuming these come via email. When should I expect these emails to come by?

Gestault

Does someone from the Gaf Club have to invite me or what because I cannot seaerch for a club or anything.

Car clubs are locked until you finish the 3rd championship and the showcase event. After that train race, you're given the option of joining a club. You can either add from the club of a friend (under "Friend's Clubs"), or you can search for the clan by the shorthand designation (GAF).

Car clubs are locked until you finish the 3rd championship and the showcase event. After that train race, you're given the option of joining a club. You can either add from the club of a friend (under "Friend's Clubs"), or you can search for the clan by the shorthand designation (GAF).

Finally a definitive answer, thanks very much for the info, I really appreciate it.

Top Bottom