• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

**Free Game Giveaway - Helping Libby the Cat [FUNDED!]**

Axass

BTW Axass, I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one eager to hear about how it is to live with so many cats, so feel free to enlighten us and don't feel like you're derailing the thread! :)

I'll just repost the PMs then:

Axass said:
They are totally independent, aside from the three I keep inside, they are also very friendly with each other, they never fight.

As you can guess from the pic, I live in the countryside, so they have plenty of space to move around. I just feed them everyday and take them to the vet if they don't feel well.

It's demanding, but not as much as you would think, after you pass a certain number, things don't change much: there's not much difference between 10 and 30.

Initially it wasn't my choice by the way, people abandoned a few of them where I live many years ago, after that they reproduced and here we are. Now they are all sterilized, I wish I didn't have to, but sadly there was no other choice or they'd be hundreds now. That also heavily lessens the chances of them getting ill.

Inside I keep two purebreds who were also abandoned, and my very stupid but favourite cat (abandoned as well), who keeps trying to kill himself by getting run over when you let him out. -_-

Sometimes I feel guilty because I can't dedicate my time to each of them, though they all love me (aside from one who's very distrustful) because they were raised inside when they were little. They get along because they've grown up together: aside from the first bunch of abandoned cats, the rest were born here.

The biggest problem is money of course, but I couldn't ever think of giving them away so I put up with that. Right now the oldest ones have 7-8 years, the youngest 3-4.

This was a photoshop that a friend of mine did when we were making fun of how crazy Activision was getting with the releases of Guitar Hero games.

But it has a cute cat playing Guitar.

petzatwar.jpg

Im 180 point short of Club Nintendo Platinum this year. It will be the first year i wont hit Platinum because i started college. Im scared. :(

Tenrius

Sent some money. Godspeed, dude, hopefully all goes well.

I don't want anything from the giveaway (well, I'd like Pokemon, but I only have a EU 3DS, so nothing for me).

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
All Steam/related games in that list are literally first come first serve, so if you want it, you get it. You all are still welcome to enter the giveaways for Pokemon Y, Super Metroid, SMW, and the Wii U game.

You get Giana Sisters.

Woo thanks!! Been looking forward to playing this for a while now. :)

Ghazi

Not my cat, but my cat looked exactly like that when he was a kitten, which is why I have it as my phone background. He was the cutest thing ever back then, now he's just an outside cat that chills and goes wherever he wants, whenever he wants.

BonjWHsIMAEPTs_.jpg:large

I'm down for the Club Nintendo points, though, I'm a 150 away from Platinum this year.

Earendil

Are we still posting cute animal pics? If so, this is Lily. She died two weeks ago Saturday, and she is very much missed.

wuHtXj6.jpg

She was a huge Zelda fan too, so in her honor, I would like to request Zelda WW:HD if I am chosen.

Thank you.

Facism

Say hello to Marshall:

BZhSWzA.jpg

seperated at birth?

yL0fyMJ.jpg

This was our old cat, Fluffy. Had to put him down because he had an aggressive tumor on the underside of his tongue that fucking balooned over the course of a few months. Used to run the street, fought everything. Other cats, dogs, foxes, the occasional badger. He was a bit racist, too ;o We had adopted him at around a year old as a rescue.

I don't want anything, i just wanted to post a pic of a cute cat and a bit of backstory. I hope you never have to manage your pet's dwindling life as it's absolutely crushing watching them deteriorate to the point when you need to make that decision to put them down.

maxcriden

seperated at birth?

yL0fyMJ.jpg

This was our old cat, Fluffy. Had to put him down because he had an aggressive tumor on the underside of his tongue that fucking balooned over the course of a few months. Used to run the street, fought everything. Other cats, dogs, foxes, the occasional badger. He was a bit racist, too ;o We had adopted him at around a year old as a rescue.

I don't want anything, i just wanted to post a pic of a cute cat and a bit of backstory. I hope you never have to manage your pet's dwindling life as it's absolutely crushing watching them deteriorate to the point when you need to make that decision to put them down.

Facism, that is a really sweet and cute cat. Thanks for sharing your story. I'm really sorry to hear about what happened and I am sure you have many fond memories of your time together.

maxcriden

Update 5/28 :-/

Well, we took Libby to the vet today and the trip wasn't bad, per say...just didn't go as well as we had hoped. She's still leaking a good bit from her stitches so the doctor recommended a shot or an oral medicine but his recommendation was both, which is what we did. It cost another $64, but thanks to everyone's generous donations, it's not a problem! Stephanie found a small lump near her ear but the vet said it just felt like a small cyst and to watch it, but he wasn't concerned over it. So, we go back again next Tuesday and HOPEFULLY she can get her cone off for good. That's definitely been the hardest part!

maxcriden

Nintendo Life has generously agreed to post the donation link on FB and Twitter. Maybe I can ask Jason Schreier to do the same.

Top Bottom