• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

**Free Game Giveaway - Helping Libby the Cat [FUNDED!]**

To add to this, I'll be throwing in a 3 month subscription to PS+ (NA only) or a $20 PSN code if one of you can draw a moogle and a cat together.

The deadline is 3PM CST tomorrow.

Ill pick my fav

Untitled.jpg

best i could do

eggwolio

My kitty went through this last year. If I had extra money I would give some but all I can do is send good vibes your way. Regardless of the outcome, you and your kitty will share a bond like never before throughout this time. Godspeed.

(also, if I win, I'd like Zelda for WiiU)

Piscus

As a pet owner and licensed vet tech, I can completely sympathize with the stress involved when a loved animal has to go through something so traumatic. I pray for you guys and hope everything works out for the best. No need for a game, I just wanted to wish you well and let you know that I'm thinking of you guys. Good luck and keep us updated!

To celebrate passing the $600 mark, we have a:

$10 PSN code, US only, to give away! Thanks to my GB/GBC/GBA thread amigo suppadoopa!

To win it, just post a cute picture of an animal in the next 24 hrs. I'll pick my fave. Other giveaways are still ongoing. Have at it!

These two (now called Freya and Loki) were strays who wandered into our garden, along with their mother, and eventually, through sheer force of will (or sustained cuteness overload) became permanent members of the family. I wouldn't even want to begin to imagine how distraught I'd be if they developed an illness similar to Libby's. They both mean the world to me. Suffice to say, I hope she makes a full and complete recovery.

I'll dig through my games collection and pick some games to donate later.

I don't think I've got a picture with every single one on it, this is probably the pic that comes closer:

Nice pic, but good lord, that must be incredibly demanding to look after 30+ cats. Are they quite needy or independent, or a mixture? I'm interested in the logistics of looking after them all and day to day routine you have with them.

Axass

Nice pic, but good lord, that must be incredibly demanding to look after 30+ cats. Are they quite needy or independent, or a mixture? I'm interested in the logistics of looking after them all and day to day routine you have with them.

PMd you! I don't want to derail the thread.

kubus

These two (now called Freya and Loki) were strays who wandered into our garden, along with their mother, and eventually, through sheer force of will (or sustained cuteness overload) became permanent members of the family. I wouldn't even want to begin to imagine how distraught I'd be if they developed an illness similar to Libby's. They both mean the world to me. Suffice to say, I hope she makes a full and complete recovery.

Your cats are adorable! <3

maxcriden

These pics and drawings are awesome! Keep 'em coming!

Super Metroid and the PSN giveaways will end today.

BTW Axass, I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one eager to hear about how it is to live with so many cats, so feel free to enlighten us and don't feel like you're derailing the thread! :)

maxcriden

I get in just by posting? If so, I would love to win super metroid or the mario kart promo game

Big time congrats to neto, who has won himself Super Metroid for the Wii U eShop! Check your PMs in a couple minutes for that code, neto!

ETA: Oh, whoops. It was supposed to be SMW first. Oh well, I guess we'll do SMW on Monday instead. Congrats neto!

What a great inititative! Having two cats myself I fully understand how horrible this must be. Donated and als willing to donate 3 digital EU/PAL copies of Swords & Soldiers for WiiU.

Man I'm loving all the pics and love in here. This thread has really taken off. Nice to see the sweet side of the community instead of arguments over 1080p and games running at 59fps.

SSWerwolf777

Neo Member
I can no recall the guys name.. I'll have to edit that in later. We looked after him for a while n he was a bit retarded! Nice guy tho.

tumblr_n63n43zmmQ1tcpomzo1_1280.jpg

Also, I never put in for Pokemon Y and would like to do so :D

maxcriden

Okay, we've got a bunch more stuff coming thanks to some very generous GAFers. I hope to have an updated total including Paypal later on, too. Thanks so much, guys!

maxcriden

Pedro, Freya and Loki are ridiculously cute. Congratulations, you've won a $10 US PSN code. PMing it to you now!

Pedro, Freya and Loki are ridiculously cute. Congratulations, you've won a $10 US PSN code. PMing it to you now!

Thanks for the card. I knew keeping Freya and Loki would pay off eventually. Kudos to the guy who gave $100 on the donation web site. Very generous indeed. I think your friend will have their bills covered when this is over, which will give him piece of mind. You've done him a great service.

They're a little more independent these days, so I don't get too many of these kind of moments anymore. But, here's one more of them being super cute together.

How close are you to the $1000?

maxcriden

Thanks for the card. I knew keeping Freya and Loki would pay off eventually. Kudos to the guy who gave $100 on the donation web site. Very generous indeed. I think your friend will have their bills covered when this is over, which will give him piece of mind. You've done him a great service.

They're a little more independent these days, so I don't get too many of these kind of moments anymore. But, here's one more of them being super cute together.

How close are you to the $1000?

My pleasure! We're up to $775 as of last night, which is terrible. Over 3/4 of the way there! More giveaways coming soon, too!

neto

Big time congrats to neto, who has won himself Super Metroid for the Wii U eShop! Check your PMs in a couple minutes for that code, neto!

ETA: Oh, whoops. It was supposed to be SMW first. Oh well, I guess we'll do SMW on Monday instead. Congrats neto!

Woah! I totaly didn't expected to win this, thanks a lot! And also my best wishes to Libby I hope she gets well soon, and good luck to everyone else

maxcriden

Good morning, Libby fans!

Today we're giving away a copy of Super Mario World.

Also, we're now giving away a copy of Half Life 2 on Steam! Just post a cute animal pic if you want it and I'll pick a winner sometime tomorrow. This is separate from all other giveaways so feel free to enter!

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Just read everything, hopefully she gets the cone removed soon.
Will donate tomorrow :)

Also, I'm in for Pokemon Y

maxcriden

Just added as first-come first-serve:

Fez
Radical Roach (Desura)
Guncraft (Desura)
Patrician IV
Gravity Ultraviolet Code
Dark Knight Rises Ultraviolet Code (may not work according to the donator)
Nujitsu DLC - XBox One

maxcriden

As indicated by the new title, thanks to generous GAFer eggwolio, we are now giving away

300 Club Nintendo Coins each

to Two Winners.

Post a cute animal picture in the next 48 hrs to win. This is separate from all other giveaways and will end at 12 PM EST on 5/29.

Top Bottom