• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't wait for his response to my question about their album being worth picking up or not.

4 tracks in, it's nice.

heh, my bad, been working all day.

But yeah, I love it. Their sound has definitely changed a bit on their most recent album, and it took me a while to come around to it, but it's some of the more unique hip-hop production I've heard in recent years. I think they were heavily influenced by Hawaiian music of all things (starting from the OOF! EP).

The other thing I like about them is they tend to pull off the "conscious" type raps pretty well, without sounding overly preachy or corny about it.

(oh yeah, I looked up who Seijun Suzuki was, saw who he worked with, and figured the Jo Shishido GAF poster was gonna respond, haha)

anyone have a link to "tell ya freinds" by chip where this shit doesn't happen.
p4vpL.png
Ayo tag your shit the right way, bro
3N6hq.jpg

don't catch a body

herp a derp
Screen-Shot-2012-01-22-at-10.11.20-AM.png

Remember when this fly ass ninja told yall Drake wouldn't respond on wax, and would instead take this to the media where he'd send subliminal and some blatant winks, giggles, and other un-manly behavior? Remember when a crew of fruity ass ninjas said "nah Phoenix you trippin, Common won this. Boom, he took the first swing and boom, now Drake gonna say some shit and we gonna feast on the beautiful music nahmean."

Ninjas been throwing shots at the god ever since. Look at me now, b. I'm sitting here eating some Papa Johns leftovers, my girl is sleep in my bed, I'm rocking some comfy ass sweats with some snow wear super thin Weather Wear long johns underneath to increase the warmness nahmean. Shit feels like SILK nahmean. And what are yall doing.

-posting Big Sean gifs
-listening to Dark Fantasy for the billionth time, pretending that's the sound of the culture
-spinning weak ass records in Japan when the party is thousands of miles away wit me
-pickin up dudes at the club
-smoking questionable weed

FALL BACK. The god is drinking Mikes Hard Lemonade as you read this, my girl is fierce, my dick is wet, I'm a boss.

Listened to the tape. Needs a bit of trimming but there was some good stuff on there.

Chip's releases would be much better if he got into the habit of not going above 12 tracks.

Dude doesn't know when to stop.

edit: ^^^ Gaf-Hop on blast

I don't think you know what you just did right now, PD. I think you need to take a breath, finish that horrible pizza, slap your girl on the ass, and finish drinking that Lipton's Ice Tea.

Never change, GAF-Hop.

-posting Big Sean gifs
-listening to Dark Fantasy for the billionth time, pretending that's the sound of the culture
-spinning weak ass records in Japan when the party is thousands of miles away wit me

FALL BACK. The god is drinking Mikes Hard Lemonade as you read this, my girl is fierce, my dick is wet, I'm a boss.

Holy shit, i lol'd so hard.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
motherfuckers are cuttin promo's in gaf-hop now lmao.
hahahahaha

PD & the rest of GAF-Hop <3

Real talk though, no one won that beef. I'm just unsure who lost less after recent developments.

GAF-Hop |OT4| My girl is fierce, my dick is wet, I'm a boss

Had to go back and actually read that shit :lol

I had plans and shit for today but I cancelled everything.

gonna sit in a corner with my dry dick and listen to Like Water For Chocolate

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Man, hip hop is starting to depress me.
Same here. And I'm not talking about what's here and out there and shit. There's always talent. How much... is debatable, but there's talent none the less.

But man, the way shit is represented is just awful. I mean, these people that are "the faces" of rap are not only annoying as shit, they just aren't great. And people can tell me that it's been that way for a long time...well that just makes it more depressing the more I listen to it all every day.

At least there are talented mcs and producers out there if you're willing to look. Still, at the face of it all, it is depressing.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Same here. And I'm not talking about what's here and out there and shit. There's always talent. How much... is debatable, but there's talent none the less.

But man, the way shit is represented is just awful. I mean, these people that are "the faces" of rap are not only annoying as shit, they just aren't great. And people can tell me that it's been that way for a long time...well that just makes it more depressing the more I listen to it all every day.

At least there are talented mcs and producers out there if you're willing to look. Still, at the face of it all, it is depressing.

best way to deal with it, just keep calm and carry on. at least for me. i just stop giving a fuck a while ago.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
best way to deal with it, just keep calm and carry on. at least for me. i just stop giving a fuck a while ago.
You're absolutely right. I stopped giving a fuck, but every now and then, it comes up. Whether you hear someone out in public repeating Nicki Minaj lyrics or you're in the car and forgot your iPod and are forced to listen to the fourth spin of The Motto by Drake (ft. Drake). It's really the sudden reminders of where shit is that depresses me, not what I actually see.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
You're absolutely right. I stopped giving a fuck, but every now and then, it comes up. Whether you hear someone out in public repeating Nicki Minaj lyrics or you're in the car and forgot your iPod and are forced to listen to the fourth spin of The Motto by Drake (ft. Drake). It's really the sudden reminders of where shit is that depresses me, not what I actually see.
Must. Not. Quote. Tag.

But yea I tottaly feel you. It's even worse for me. I was listening to 3030 at one point and my bro is just like "what's this garbage". You know I feel bad for thinking this but at the time I just wanted to kick him outta the car and throw quarters at him untill he had enough change for the buss and drive back home.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
How the hell are you going to try and get at the interviewer, because he said he's from Chi-town, but you don't have the balls to get at the "big bad wolf". He needs to fuck off and nobody from his group of head spinning Owls need mention anything about violence ever again in life. Matter of fact, he shouldn't even bring up any of the old legends and how they would do this that and the third, or subliminally get at anyone with clout. He managed to make himself look Young Berg bitch-made in a soft ass beef.

Recon

Banned
herp a derp
Screen-Shot-2012-01-22-at-10.11.20-AM.png

Remember when this fly ass ninja told yall Drake wouldn't respond on wax, and would instead take this to the media where he'd send subliminal and some blatant winks, giggles, and other un-manly behavior? Remember when a crew of fruity ass ninjas said "nah Phoenix you trippin, Common won this. Boom, he took the first swing and boom, now Drake gonna say some shit and we gonna feast on the beautiful music nahmean."

Ninjas been throwing shots at the god ever since. Look at me now, b. I'm sitting here eating some Papa Johns leftovers, my girl is sleep in my bed, I'm rocking some comfy ass sweats with some snow wear super thin Weather Wear long johns underneath to increase the warmness nahmean. Shit feels like SILK nahmean. And what are yall doing.

-posting Big Sean gifs

Acting like a retarded Ghostface is never a good look. And stop frontin like that is an actual female in your bed, we all know that if they still rock a dick they are legally male.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I can't even single out the best part of that PD post. It's just glorious. One for the GAF-Hop archives.

Okay it's definitely the picking up dudes at a club bit :lol Cold blooded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom