• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
Masspike_Miles_Say_Hello_To_Forever-front-large.jpg

http://www.datpiff.com/Masspike-Miles-Say-Hello-To-Forever-mixtape.302824.html
^This is some good babymaking music.

New saigon mixtape is pretty awesome too.

Detox

Kane Beatz the guy who produced Super Bass, Bedrock, The Show Goes On has said that he got a couple of tracks with Nas that should come out this year. I just don't know...

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I just realized I had never heard superbass, does that fugly creature from hell just make the same exact video over and over? I can't tell any of them apart. Of course I can't make it past 25 seconds in any of them so maybe it's just the beginnings that look that way.
She's probably the only artist where I can't sit through a single song of hers. Even with artists I don't like, such as drake or lil b or wacka or big sean or tyga and so on, they have at least one song I can tolerate or even enjoy. But the count is zero with her. Not a single fucking thing she has ever done. I can't even stand her guest spots, it's an auto FF or skip to the next song for me. It's like some scientist whose girlfriend I fucked in the ass decided to get revenge on me by growing her in a fucking test tube genetically designed to make me want to kill myself and everybody around me every time her voice or face pops up. It's the only thing I can think of, she's not a real person, she's a fucking science experiment gone terribly wrong. The DNA from some retarded water buffalo they were trying to turn into a biological weapon got mixed with hers and then they let her out of the tube too early and she didn't have time to develop to a point where she has control of her facial features.

What was I talking about?
That Rockie Fresh mixtape has some nice production, even if he is an unremarkable rapper.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
I just realized I had never heard superbass, does that fugly creature from hell just make the same exact video over and over? I can't tell any of them apart. Of course I can't make it past 25 seconds in any of them so maybe it's just the beginnings that look that way.
She's probably the only artist where I can't sit through a single song of hers. Even with artists I don't like, such as drake or lil b or wacka or big sean or tyga and so on, they have at least one song I can tolerate or even enjoy. But the count is zero with her. Not a single fucking thing she has ever done. I can't even stand her guest spots, it's an auto FF or skip to the next song for me. It's like some scientist whose girlfriend I fucked in the ass decided to get revenge on me by growing her in a fucking test tube genetically designed to make me want to kill myself and everybody around me every time her voice or face pops up. It's the only thing I can think of, she's not a real person, she's a fucking science experiment gone terribly wrong. The DNA from some retarded water buffalo they were trying to turn into a biological weapon got mixed with hers and then they let her out of the tube too early and she didn't have time to develop to a point where she has control of her facial features.

What was I talking about?
That Rockie Fresh mixtape has some nice production, even if he is an unremarkable rapper.

i got linked to a song called super hoe.
yt comment said:
wow, what a beautiful, touching song. this is truly a masterpiece of our age. a thousand years from now, people will sing 'stupid hoe, you a you a stupid hoe," and they will fondly rmember these days as the greatest era in music.
LOL

edit:
OjMcz.png

WHAT THE #EF

Stupid Hoe is getting a lot of deserved hate on youtube. Dislike bar's pretty big. I think people are finally catching on to how annoying and shitty her songs are?

Oh well...at least we have the Big Sean Ass remix video. Forever in my heart.

edit: oh shit never mind, that's a lot of fucking likes for that piece of shit.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Stupid Hoe is getting a lot of deserved hate on youtube. Dislike bar's pretty big. I think people are finally catching on to how annoying and shitty her songs are?

Oh well...at least we have the Big Sean Ass remix video. Forever in my heart.

edit: oh shit never mind, that's a lot of fucking likes for that piece of shit.
thats just for super bass. stupid hoe is getting hate. also, so is her song, called "stupid hoe"

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
When I saw 210 millions views a few days ago for SuperBass, I was like...wut?

WUT? That's a LOT of views.

hey a shitty video can have alot of views (black friday). but the fact that its liked by thousands. if not millions. is almost disgus- omg stand back i think i am about to throw up.

Nas is solid (obviously!) but the beats really are dreadful. It's inconsistent as hell too, I Gave You Power is amazing and then the very next track Watch Them Dudes is dreadful. The record is just a huge, misguided miss-mash with songs that sound like they never end due to the mundane production and dreadful hooks (seriously, the hook to Black Girl Lost is simply terrible) and the false sense of grandeur (the Intro and If I Ruled The World) becomes very annoying. Meh.

siddx

It must be hard to be so wrong about things. Life must be a struggle. Tears must be cried constantly. Screams in the night. Walls punched. Homicidal thoughts rampant.

The only weak song on album is Nas Is Coming and only because it's way way too long and comes from an era when Dre was making the same beat over and over and didn't know what the fuck he was doing. But it's still not a terrible song.

Nas is coming!
Nas is coming!
Nas is coming!
Nas is coming!
(Nasty Nas is coming!)
Nas is coming!
Nas is coming!
Nas is coming!
Nas is coming!

If only this track was produced by Prince Paul I may be able to buy it as a work of self-parody or something but otherwise...... :-/

Nas is coming!
Nas is coming!
Nas is coming!
Nas is coming!
(Nasty Nas is coming!)
Nas is coming!
Nas is coming!
Nas is coming!
Nas is coming!

If only this track was produced by Prince Paul I may be able to buy it as a work of self-parody or something but otherwise...... :-/
What? Hold it little ma, I liked that shit.

What cracks me up the most about that track is the intro when Dre and Nas were talking. They took hits while talking at the same time? So fake.

Haha that intro is so surreal!
Overall Stillmatic and Lost Tapes are obviously better, but I also prefer I Am too and think its high points exceed anything on IWW by far (other than I Gave You Power)

siddx

I Am was awful and the moment Nas lost me as a fan. Stillmatic brought me back and then Untitled lost me again and distant relatives made sure I'll never be a huge nas fan again.

I wasn't feeling Untitled. I remember preferring the mixtape just before it, though haven't listened to either since they dropped. Never did hear Distant Relatives though I did like the single.

Ok on It Was Written, what am I missing?
Nas shines on some tracks no doubt but I feel like the production is so distractingly awful that I just get bored long before any of the tracks have ended.
What are you all digging about it that my ignorant ass can't hear?

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Hate Me Now is a guilty pleasure for me. I wish Diddy wouldn't talk so much in tracks he's involved in, though...

amen... when i realized it was him in the background of Big Poppa, that shit was ruined forever. He's all I hear in that track now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom