• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEKKI

ahahahahaha~!!!

3NRwZ.jpg

eUrdp.jpg

Recon

Banned
I can honestly say I have not heard one song from Roc. I heard him on someones track and that was enough. My favorite thing from Saigon was on Entourage, and Action Bronson is talented as fuck, but boring. I am whatever on Cormega.

CRS

Speaking of DJs. Just came back from a local club and man the DJ wasn't that great. I'm not trying to undermine his effort, but damn it's crazy how easy Scratch makes it look.

Also, the guy was all over the place. Started with hip-hop, went to house/techno, back to hip-hop, etc.

Saw Drake the other night, dude puts on a hell of a show. Only problem is A$AP Rocky and Kendrick Lamar only did 4 songs each, and no "Bass" or "Rigamortis"

joelseph

Speaking of DJs. Just came back from a local club and man the DJ wasn't that great. I'm not trying to undermine his effort, but damn it's crazy how easy Scratch makes it look.

Also, the guy was all over the place. Started with hip-hop, went to house/techno, back to hip-hop, etc.

wat wat

Esch

Banned

the point is that you're supposed to be too drunk to notice shit like this

<3

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

JEKKI

I hate that stupid meme. I swear every person on my facebook has posted one of those.
memes can be dumb coz the ppl who make them are not very witty or insightful.

but when they speak the truth or when they relate to something u genuinely care about then u cant help but be amused

//B1G

Banned
woke up to this written on notepad
ganja-laced rhymes

slowing moving my way forward got that lowered brow
if you looked i wouldn't doubt you'd know me now, but you dont somehow
thats when you'd know i'm foul, golds shown and growl
full blown is how i'm known to prowl

haha

kamspy

I'm not even going to lie Nas dissing Mega has meant that I've never even tried listening to him. Are any of his albums worth it or does he just have a selection of good songs?

I love all the Mega CDs I've ever heard. The True Meaning, The Realness, The Testament are all good places to start. Haven't heard anything new from the guy, but those 3 are classic IMO. I love me some Cormega.

mubz

Banned
Continued with my "catching up on 2011 hiphop". Previously went through albums such as Kendrick Lamar, Schoolboy Q, Common, and Killer Mike. Dopeness all the way.

Today, was that A$AP Rocky mixtape, and it's fucking awesome too. God damn, 2011 was such a great year, I was too busy working on my thesis to bother much with it.

WZRD Snippets.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/single...album-snippets

I'm probably the only one looking forward to this.

......yeah. Not looking good. But I remember writing off his last few albums from the snippets and then when they dropped playing them nonstop.

Will see.
I like Dream Time Machine, Brake, Teleport 2 Me and The Upper Room. I can't really vibe to the rest of it all too much. Too Taylor Swift and this is coming from someone who would eat his poop.

my heart went doki doki

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
wait, how you figure? fuck wit dre day > cowards in compton
wait, shit, that was Luke; i forgot eazy's rebuttal.

Damn, E, they tried
To fade you on Dre Day
But Dre Day only makes
Eazy's pay day

All of a sudden
Dr. Dre is a G thang
But on his old album cover
He was a she thang

Eazy told too many truths

Beating up a bitch
Don't make you shit
But then again some niggas
Think it makes a man

Damn, it's a trip
How a Nigga could switch so quick
From wearing lipstick
To smoking on Chronic at picnics

And now you think you're bigger
But to me you ain't nothing
But a bitch ass nigga

That ain't worth a food stamp
And at Death Row
I hear you're getting treated
Like boot camp

Gotta follow your
Sargeant's directions
Or get yer ass pumped
With a Smith and Wesson

Lhexh

And no i ain't get shot up a whole bunch of times
Or make up shit in a whole bunch of lines
And i ain't animated, like say a, Busta Rhymes
But the real shit you get when you bust down my lines
Add that to the fact i went plat a bunch of times
Times that by my influence
On pop culture
I supposed to be number one on everybody's list
We'll see what happens when i no longer exist
Fuck this

Cudder

Also, I don't know if anyone gives a shit, but Chiddy Bang's Breakfast album is releasing on iTunes at midnight. Xaphoon's beats can be fuckin' crazy, son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom