• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Only the early Darkthrone stuff is good, they're mostly enjoyable like Mayhem in a (haha, thats soooo kvlt!) way. Summoning, Bathory, Burzum, Averse Sefira, Graveland, and some Emperor are worth the hype though.

still the jam.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
i guess Noz doesn't like Hov & Ye anymore because he's been going in on them all day.

drake's dad ‏@noz 3m
but this is another side effect of jay and kanye's upper level personal branding: they are trampling the existing canon

drake's dad ‏@noz 42s
nah they are closing the gates behind them RT @bombedatapollo I can't wait to see who does it to Ye + Jay, it's bound to happen.
Who the fuck is noz. And why is he so sore

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
My born sinners deluxe will show up tommorow. Assuming it will end up in my amazon mp3 cache tonight due to cd rip.

I know people have been down on it but I enjoy me some JCole. People said it's better than the first retail release and thats fine with me

I like all of JCole's work.

I'll be buying Yeezus in physical and a copy of that statik selektah jawnt. Maybe grab a mac miller too.

My born sinners deluxe will show up tommorow. Assuming it will end up in my amazon mp3 cache tonight due to cd rip.

I know people have been down on it but I enjoy me some JCole. People said it's better than the first retail release and thats fine with me

I like all of JCole's work.

I'll be buying Yeezus in physical and a copy of that statik selektah jawnt. Maybe grab a mac miller too.

Yet to listen to the new Cole. Ill give it a chance at least.

lol what Mac album(s) have you heard to make you hate him so much

His first one, Blue park or whatever the fuck it was called. Garbage.

People in here said he leveled up recently so I listened to some of his new songs. They were all terrible.

Watching movies is one of the worst songs Ive heard in a while.

Now Im convinced that GAFHop liking him is an inside joke. Guy is terrible and always will be.

Not giving Mac Miller any of my hard earned money. Fuck that cunt.
Except his album is good
Would've thought of getting Mac Miller's but I'm not buying an album with a cover like that.
You aren't buying it because it has one of the best album covers this year.....okay

Why yall just nikpicking bout the Mac? Son finally drops a hot album and people will deny him even that

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Damn people are worried about buying albums because of a cover.

Yeezus knew you finnicky nukkas worry about everything and just put no cover.

So Gaf.....if you guys are morning people...I will be Djing at my local radio tomorrow morning from 6:30am est - 7:30 est.

you can stream it at this website

www.wrir.org

click on "listen" on the Left to start streaming

mooooose

I wish Lil B was more popular still.

Remember when he destroyed Joey Badass and the Task Force assembled and everyone started turning on Joey?

That was awesome.

Hey, thanks everybody. I'm systematically working my way through everything that was posted in response to my question, and I'm digging some of it a whole lot so far. It's so weird listening to something that isn't metal for once, but it's also a fantastic change of pace.

HiResDes

FUCK SGP:

TsDrm1R.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom