• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

I'm impressed reviews are very positive as well....almost bought. do you have a pair?

No I only use open headphones now breh. But I liked them quite a bit more than the M50, especially in bass quality. The only weird thing about them is they are on-ear rather than over ear, which isn't a bother for me, but some people don't like it.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
No I only use open headphones now breh. But I liked them quite a bit more than the M50, especially in bass quality. The only weird thing about them is they are on-ear rather than over ear, which isn't a bother for me, but some people don't like it.

but you didn't suggest any open headphones -__-

Freddie Gibbs - Eastside Moonwalker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qtl0yebLXz4

wowpn.png

overcast

Bey is going to release his next album, and it will be called Black on Both Sides 2: The Great American Rap Album. Straight tribal ish.

IrishNinja

In the garbage because they realized that they couldn't give albums negative review scores.

damn

Jitters bout to make me revisit Esctatic, but there ain't no youtube full albums streams

i remember thinking that one wasnt bad, it was enough time after the wounds caused by the black on both sides >>>> new danger dropoff happened though

WHAT? It's not even the best Mos Def solo album.

not to be that dude, but yeah, a greatest hits post BOBS would still be half as good as that album was, yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom