• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

N9sViwQ.png

Drake you so generous.

Yeezus 9.5 from pitchfork.

Repent.

iLnsqy2DIjbNV.gif

Yeezus can't lose.

IrishNinja

IrishNinja

Tokubetsu

Europe baby, I don't blame him.

To be fair, Doom isn't there by choice but we all know this is how it was. DOOM's been pulling this lazy ass shit for years. I remember reading about that DOOMStarks album being done since as far back as 2007 and we couldn't even get that. There is no way you getting shit from DOOM in this day and age barring miracles. Even if you do get it, it'll probably be garbage.

Madlib drops like eight million shit every other year, no way it's on his end.

Esch

Banned
Blame it on the Stones Throw fanbase for singlehandedly keeping dude alive by buying whatever poop they can from the level. Doom could actually poop in cans with masks hologrammed on the sides and people would still order them direct for 25.00.

Jitters

You see when I say stuff seems lame after stuff like Black Up and Yeezus, I mean stuff like Freddie Gibbs. It sound so stupid and cliche.

Don't get me wrong, I loved BFK, its just, I don't know. Stupid.

Like I said in the other thread, a certain type of hip hop is getting lame. Stuff like that and Krit. Look at how lame Ghostface's new one felt. I can't get hyped for Jay.

Esch

Banned
You see when I say stuff seems lame after stuff like Black Up and Yeezus, I mean stuff like Freddie Gibbs. It sound so stupid and cliche.

That's because you're the kind of guy that needs a flimsy hipster gimmick to enjoy whatever you're listening to. If it's not fronting on some cutting edge or irony shit, you're not really into it. An AAA+ delivery/flow over a classic beat ain't really enough for rap listeners like y'all, you need some sort of art pretension.

jayz.gif

IrishNinja

What is this certain type of Hip-Hop cause you just said Krit and Gibbs yet those are two different to me

he added GFK too, so i unno
pretty much anything rapping within the sole genre of rap at this point

i feel him tho, sometimes i order a steak and im like yo ya'll aint gonna rap this bitch up in pizza tho? word is bond that's how my cousin does it, tell ya chef i'm pretty disappointed in this shit in 2013 nahmean

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Like I said in the other thread, a certain type of hip hop is getting lame. Stuff like that and Krit. Look at how lame Ghostface's new one felt. I can't get hyped for Jay.
tumblr_ltqgnvcDWE1qzhii4o1_500.gif

Jitters

Eschaton gets what I mean, and he might be right. I do still like that new Freddie Gibbs song, I don't know, maybe I'm asking for too much. I mean I liked R.A. a lot, and its not hipster.

Maybe lyrics are a factor, idk.

DominoKid

Eschaton gets what I mean, and he might be right. I do still like that new Freddie Gibbs song, I don't know, maybe I'm asking for too much. I mean I liked R.A. a lot, and its not hipster.

Maybe lyrics are a factor, idk.

Jitters so wait, what's some of your other favorite rap albums. I get where you're coming from but I'm curious about that now.

Tokubetsu

Some people just don't have a real heart in em. It's okay Jitters. I still love you, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom