• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Berzerk is garbage, you guys are crazy. It just sounds so bad.

The best thing that can come out of it is the rest of the album sounding nothing like it.

mooooose

I bet it will.

Happy for you. Good to see my GAF-Hop dudes get some good things going their way.

Side note, one of my ex girlfriends friends is texting me heavy. Something could go down. Lolol.

I agree cudder. I just think people should stop being in a rush to call him a failure if his tracks aren't getting radio play. He needs to tour strictly for Oxy, I'll buy tickets in a heartbeat.
never fuck with an ex man, especially if she ended it. just jerk off to some girl from high school and move on.

mooooose

q's album is clearly going to come out eventually tho hes not a shelved artist. we've heard like 7 songs from the album. hes not even close to aftermath shelving territory at all dude is just struggling

overcast

never fuck with an ex man, especially if she ended it. just jerk off to some girl from high school and move on.
Not ex. One of her friends who's she's not as close to. The satisfaction I would get from this. She's fine too.

Wenis got that Q avatar. Respect.

cdyhybrid

Tomorrow when Valve announces Half-Life 3, the internet is gonna explode. Come on. "WE HAVE 3 ANNOUNCEMENTS!!" and number two is the hugely rumored Steam box?

HL3 confirmed

Valve will announce HL3 is coming out next month and GAF will still find a reason to bitch about the announcement.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Q should've kept Banger and Collard Greens. I didn't ask for them. I asked for Break Da Bank.

It's coo though, Quincy.
Collard Greens is dope

q's album is clearly going to come out eventually tho hes not a shelved artist. we've heard like 7 songs from the album. hes not even close to aftermath shelving territory at all dude is just struggling

We have heard songs from Detox too

But really Aftermath hasn't shelved completed albums...

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Valve will announce HL3 is coming out next month and GAF will still find a reason to bitch about the announcement.
"Why is the protagonist not female? Fucking sexist game, he's even got facial hair, just to crank the masculinity to 11! Not even triple dipping anymore."

IrishNinja

time to go hear collared greens i guess

People who don't like Collard Greens are basically the worst people on the planet next to Sarah McLaughlin

them dog commercials is harsh shit but i fucks with aidia, building a mystery type shit
#DrizzyChangedMyLife

Like his album now?

cot damn, he already in that lane

eminem is garbage

you can't drop this without a qualifier like "after point (x)" and be taken seriously

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I thought Berzerk was very close to old Em

He named his new album MMLP2 and knows he will need to stay on point
Ace, you know it's a marketing ploy. You also know MOST em fans will eat it up no matter what the quality is as they've continued to do for years (see recovery). My question is if current em fans are post Eminem show fans.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Ace, you know it's a marketing ploy. You also know MOST em fans will eat it up no matter what the quality is as they've continued to do for years (see recovery). My question is if current em fans are post Eminem show fans.
Manny

No I don't really think it's a marketing ploy

Because his fanbase will buy anything he out under any title

I think his pride is hurt because he had fallen off and somehow forgotten when best MC comes up

You don't like any of the new Q? What did you think of HnC out of curiosity?
I like Yay Yay but even that sounds somewhat like a placeholder. Q sounds lost an unauthentic to me, like he's trying really hard to make something big and it's not working.

I think HnC is dope. It has filler but also has a ton of jams. Fun tracks that seem like they'd be perfect live. A makes hype party shit to me, alongside nice shit talking tracks. But so far these Oxy tracks don't bang to me.

i dont like that q is sounding to sound gruff. he sounds like when kendrick tries to sound gruff and it works for him but when q does it is sounds like hes trying to be kendrick which he doesnt need to do.

q is really playing with his voice on OXY. collard greens, banger/moshpit, and man of the year all have him not only doing weird adlibs and sounds but he has weird accents and vocal inflections.

yo forreal i'm not feeling this gruff voice of his, i think it's kind of corny when kendrick does the voice switches too.

hardest q ever sounded was on what's the word. he can sound gruff, but he doesn't have to try so hard to do it. here he's inflecting his voice like mad.

still song is pretty good. he can do an all ad-libs song easy. tookie knows proved this.

edit: collard greens is fucking boring. where the fuck is man of the year. please don't tell me he's trying to clear that sample. it's the chromatics. it will cost like 5 bucks for the rights. man of the year would be the best radio single to release from TDE since hood gone love it and bitch don't kill my vibe.

overcast

yo forreal i'm not feeling this gruff voice of his, i think it's kind of corny when kendrick does the voice switches too.

hardest q ever sounded was on what's the word. he can sound gruff, but he doesn't have to try so hard to do it. here he's inflecting his voice like mad.

still song is pretty good. he can do an all ad-libs song easy. tookie knows proved this.
I'm not minding that gruff voice, idk. I always like that people change their voices up. Q plays with it all the time, makes the whole experience more entertaining. The way he says "banger" is so ridiculous but it works. It doesn't sound too different from normal Q.

P&P is actually a top 10 Kendrick song. Forgot that in my list. So great.

DominoKid

So Dreamchasers 3 drops in 3 days...

Vd037oD.gif

Jay Sosa

I just realized I missed 2 Foreign Exchange albums this year.

Also that new Rick Ross track is horrible (that one with future) and that new Gucci (Me) so bad it's kinda hilarious. I mean compared to that most Lil B throwaway tracks are true gems.

Oh and that new trouble is very enjoyable love that Sade sample.

EDIT: Not bad Mr. Ace

codhand

I was just listening to em's verse on Chemical Warfare. I wish he would rap more like that. Funny, disgusting em is best em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom