• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

I remember trading a holo charizard card for a ps1 game back in the day in like the 5th or 6th grade. Shit was a fake from a flea market anyway that I bought for a dollar.

I never even learned how to play that game for real.
It was pretty complicated for kids anyway, the real game was the card hustle anyway. Before dudes was selling packs they were selling packs if you know what I mean. I'm talking jungle, psychic, dark, fire, etc.

It was pretty complicated for kids anyway, the real game was the card hustle anyway. Before dudes was selling packs they were selling packs if you know what I mean. I'm talking jungle, psychic, dark, fire, etc.

Realest shit you ever posted. Those psychic packs were always more expensive.

I sold a Holo Charizard for $100 back in the day. Fell back and bought more packs.

Cheddahz

Banned
Spitta dropping a music video for "Cargo Planes" at noon

chief-keef-nah-gif-581.gif

injurai

Banned
I've always wanted to get around to watching Evangelion.

You should, but I can't tell you why you should or where you should begin or what you should avoid.

Just don't watch that shit with the 'human cockroaches'

Watch Eva Proper. They ran out of funding for the final two episodes so they are just like philosophical soliloquies and 2001 space trips. I'd still watch the final two episodes. End of Evangeltion is the proper ending.

Ignore Death & Rebirth completely. The hold off on the Rebuild remake movies until 4.44 comes out. Then you can watch those as a sort of reimagining. of the series.

overcast

New Drake coming today. Rev your engines.
Wait, really? Aside from the video?
Watch Eva Proper. They ran out of funding for the final two episodes so they are just like philosophical soliloquies and 2001 space trips. I'd still watch the final two episodes. End of Evangeltion is the proper ending.

Ignore Death & Rebirth completely. The hold off on the Rebuild remake movies until 4.44 comes out. Then you can watch those as a sort of reimagining. of the series.
That's a lot of shit, what the hell.
But oh shit those snippets. Hopefully I'm not the only one hyped for Views from the 6.
Naw, definitely not. I'm definitely hyped .

Esch

Banned
I really enjoyed Mic Tyson. Nothing special but it's a small list of dudes making boom bap with some bark and bite.

Nibel

Watched them all - I like the new version Evangelion, it's pretty good. I think the series has the GOAT mech design to me.

Drake - JUNGLE

Short film he's released this morning. Finna indulge right now.

I've never heard Drake's Toronto accent so strong before lol

wat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom