• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
big sean always had the potential, should have always had his voice run through a pitch shifter tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRQJy4W9fiI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-nnEozuxxc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc99QvtWmJI

qBsuB5s.png

Esch

Banned
To me that sounds kinda like something more like Makonnen, Future and the Weeknd would make with a bunch of industrial elements in it.

It also is just overall kinda weak and boring. It's probably a little more interesting than 45seconds or Only One but it just... doesn't do much really. I kept expecting it to amp up somehow but just kinda stayed at some level of tepid.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
To me that sounds kinda like something more like Makonnen, Future and the Weeknd would make with a bunch of industrial elements in it.

It also is just overall kinda weak and boring. It's probably a little more interesting than 45seconds or Only One but it just... doesn't do much really. I kept expecting it to amp up somehow but just kinda stayed at some level of tepid.
wat

Doesn't sound anything like Makonnen, Future or Weeknd sonically or vocally, cmon now. Maybe Weeknd but he doesn't sing like that.

It does feel familiar, and I can't put my finger on what it sounds like, but it's definitely not those artists.

Fjordson

Pretty much.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

yeah, seriously. just kept waiting for the beat drop and it never happened. could be holding back some of the song tho. :yeshrug:

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I wish Beck would have handed the grammy over to it's rightful owner and got the fuck off the stage. Who cares if you can play 16 different instruments when your shit sucks.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Anything on a possible chance collab on kanye's new album?
Well, they've met but I don't think they hit the studio. But Kanye is once again heavily working with Chicago talent. Chief Keef, Young Chop and King L were already brought in, and now Vic Mensa too. Keep going down that end of the spectrum and you get Chance.

I never expected Kanye to work with Vic Mensa though, so who really knows at this point. I just think Chance spitting over anything Kanye produces might not happen because of his tone but there's no way to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom