• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wu-massacre.jpg

love me some Bachalo

injurai

Banned
well someone played a dope song from him in plug the other night and I started perking up

I'll start paying attention a bit better now.

well someone played a dope song from him in plug the other night and I started perking up

I'll start paying attention a bit better now.

listen to covert coup and cigarette boats immediately. those his magnum opus easily.

pilot talks, jet files and new jet city are pretty good too

Esch

Banned
I know you guys are excited for Pilot Talk III. But I swear there was a period when everyone was hating on Curren$y.

Nah, ppl were just disappointed he wasn't doing what he does best; release a dope cohesive project that he cooked up together with one producer.

Thats what he'll always do best.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Raz Simone - Macklemore & Chief Keef. Kind of off-rhythm the entire song but he's spitting something that's for sure.

Prodigy x Toro Y Moi - Keep It Toro (Cookin' Soul Mix).

Mark Ronson ft. Action Bronson - Uptown Funk (Remix). Dope.

Posted? Mick Jenkins - Time. Hard to keep all of these Mick Jenkins loosies. Crummy song tho.. like all of these Mick Jenkins loosies.

Rick Ross adds a verse to Cash Out's Let's Get It.

Kid Ink, Tyga, Wale, YG & Rich Homie Quan - Ride Out. Off of the Furious 7 Soundtrack. Its okay.

Detox

The Combat Jack Show
The Shawn Pen Episode

Rap's six degrees of separation starts with Mr. Shawn Penn. From ghostwriting hits for Father MC and others, to living that street life, to being friends with Biggie, running with Haitian Jack, Jimmy Henchmen, Tupac, the stories here are what you won't hear elsewhere.

The God shouts him out on the outro to Represent. He got dope stories I felt like the interview was too short.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ye going in on All Your Fault.

I imagine that's what Chris told Karreuche
Girls be acting like there's diamonds in their coochies

Can't stop listening to the snippet. Lawd, that production.

iVwyJG1CTzEjy.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom