• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaffer walks in on boss pleasuring herself - update post #426

Status
Not open for further replies.

bangai-o

Banned

borVy.gif

Tuck

What if PJX is self-employed?

shyamalantwist.jpg

2UxkT.gif

Dammit, I feel bad now. I spent about an hour and a half listening to her tell me about how her husband have been cheating on her. How he doesn't see how attractive any more and talks her down because she put on about 5lbs. How her marriage is on the rocks and he doesn't want to try and mend it.

I told her maybe its time for her to move on and not try to force someone to stay in love with you, when clearly they don't want to. I promised her that I wouldn't say anything to anyone in the office and I won't mention it to my wife because one of her friends is my wife's friend.

I thought this would be the outcome. Sucks for her... hopefully she gets out of that marriage and finds someone better. But she definitely should not do that at work.

Even if he is married.. we don't know that he's happily married.. boss is upset about her marriage, he's upset about his, they console each other. Why can't gaf catch a break?

Well that's exactly what I mean, really

Anyone who would take advantage of accidentally putting somebody in such a mortifying position would not let a little thing like vows stop him. Fortunately PJX is not such a person.

FootballFan

Ahh shucks, that took a sad turn. Thread was entertaining though. :lol

Could have turned out very different if PJX wasn't married though.

oneHeero

Everyone should applaud pjx. Given how gaf hates cheaters or people who do things like that.

I mean we all hoped he banged her but knowing he and she is married we should all focus on the issue at hand. She's in a verbally abusive marriage and we should provider her marriage counseling via PJX.

PJX

Sorry guys but I felt bad after she was crying and telling me how her marriage is on the verge of collapsing.

Milchjon

Sorry guys but I felt bad after she was crying and telling me how her marriage is on the verge of collapsing.

Does your wife know about GAF? If so, maybe all traces of this should be purged for the sake of your boss...

Don't hate me, GAF

Davidion

Interesting setup.

Best part of thread is massive disappointment to pjx's relatively normal and human interaction with boss due to massive overreaction to setup in the first place.

If you ever needed to know why Jersey Shore got as popular as it did and why GAF=sexless wankfest still works as a stereotype, read this thread. lololololololololol

PJX

Tragic. But why at work of all places?

I wanted to ask her that question but just left it alone.

Also guys, I'm happily married and my wife is expecting in January.

Does your wife know about GAF? If so, maybe all traces of this should be purged for the sake of your boss...

Don't hate me, GAF

She doesn't know about GAF. Only forum she knows about is the Liverpool forum on the official website.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Well that's exactly what I mean, really

Anyone who would take advantage of accidentally putting somebody in such a mortifying position would not let a little thing like vows stop him. Fortunately PJX is not such a person.

I guess..

Why couldn't the gaffer be someone from dating-age or something.. why'd it have to be a married gaffer.. cruel world.

edit: nevermind dating-age would probably be the same result

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
When did PJX get married? Wasn't he the dude on the dating guide thing, I could've sworn he was trying to date a girl last summer.

She doesn't know about GAF. Only forum she knows about is the Liverpool forum on the official website.

Fair play mate.

G-Fex

You kinda lead people on a bit of a wild goose chase there PJX

None the less it's nice of you to console your boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom