• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaffer walks in on boss pleasuring herself - update post #426

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone in this thread:

scott-pilgrim-wednesday.jpg

Still nothing? Damn. I'm ready for the anticlimactic conclusion..

Me too. I'm rather surprised, didn't he say he would update us in fifteen minutes almost an hour ago? It's a shame that it will almost certainly be, as you've pointed out, anticlimactic however.

The clock just rolled over 3 hours.

Wow, you're right, I completely misread the times, I thought it was only the previous ones that occured close to 4:45 and he then later replied (around quarter to seven, prompting this thread) that he would update us after he got home.

G-Fex

For all we know is that he may have taken her to a cafe for a cappucino or mocha latte.

Maybe walked her home.

Possibly holding her hand.

Then nice words exchanged and they parted ways.

A nice chat and holding hands.

You people are perverts

UPDATE

Dammit, I feel bad now. I spent about an hour and a half listening to her tell me about how her husband have been cheating on her. How he doesn't see how attractive any more and talks her down because she put on about 5lbs. How her marriage is on the rocks and he doesn't want to try and mend it.

I told her maybe its time for her to move on and not try to force someone to stay in love with you, when clearly they don't want to. I promised her that I wouldn't say anything to anyone in the office and I won't mention it to my wife because one of her friends is my wife's friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom