• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafia 2.5: The Bachelor Party |Mafia OT| One Last Override

Gorlak I can confirm that there is no ill effect if I am lynched.

And I believe your math seems right but I'll double check it.

And FEP that's not really how checking probability works friend. You can't assume you hit that first scum but let me crunch numbers.
I'm awful with math. But I guess what is the difference between 3/1 and 4/1 in guessing right for the last scum? Is it a bigger difference than the ~10% iirc in hitting the first?

Kawl_USC

No I mean to win the game, if you hit scum the first time with our double lynches here.

But like I said doing the full math now.

Kawl_USC

Alright can post a picture of the spread sheet if people would prefer but the way it breaks down we get 3 lynches either way (so I was wrong above, my bad FEP).

If we lynch twice we sit at a 1/6 (16.6666% repeating of course) chance of winning (chance of hit+hit, hit+miss/NK+hit, and miss, hit/NK, hit).

If you think I'm as likely as any other to be scum then a no lynch and lynching me gives a 8/35 (22.85%) chance in winning.

However if you believe I'm town (or in my case know that I'm town) that drops to 2/21 (9.5%).

So Gorlak the math favors 2 lynches if you think I'm town, it favors no lynch and me if you think I'm even odds to be scum.

cabot

giphy.gif

10pm Friday here. I'll check back in when I'm home. Need to respond to Gorlak as well.

But right now I'm not prepared to assume anyone is town. Interested in being convinced. I hope everyone can believe I'm watcher if nothing else. With a scum tracker, hopefully we lean town here.

Kawl_USC

10pm Friday here. I'll check back in when I'm home. Need to respond to Gorlak as well.

But right now I'm not prepared to assume anyone is town. Interested in being convinced. I hope everyone can believe I'm watcher if nothing else. With a scum tracker, hopefully we lean town here.

No worries, we've had a decent amount of discussion I was more hoping some others would chime in when they can, I'm also just a bit antsy since I'm potentially on the chopping block so apologizes if I seem bullish.

I think two investigative powers for scum would be a bit much. I'm expecting weaker roles since 3 in 14 is a bit higher ratio than average afaik. 2 shot tracker falls in line with that expectation. So yea, I'm reading you as town for now.

And fair enough. If I can convince you that I am town, are you for going forth with our two lynches or still favor a no lynch?

You guys are over-hyping this. It would be good if we were headed towards a D5 mylo since it would buy us another lynch before we'd be in D6 lylo then instead. But as it is, it just changes the D5 lylo into a D5 mylo, which means we don't get an additional lynch out of it. We get a "no lynch" out of it, which is better than not having it I guess, but the upside isn't huge. Even the additional night doesn't do a ton unless we have a straight cop in here. FEP won't do shit (if he still has shots left) on that additional night because he is almost useless in the coming night if he can't watch a kill happening.

Also, why are we doing this probability game? We are not randomly picking our targets. I mean, it's fun to think about it, but it shouldn't be the base for our decision. The question should be: "What is the floor and what is the ceiling for each way?"
- Kawl + No Lynch (or vice versa) under the assumption that Kawl is Town:
-- Floor: We get discussion but not much else on D5, lylo on D6.
-- Ceiling: We get discussion on D5, a PR catches Scum N5, Scum lynch on D6
- Anyone else + No Lynch (or vice versa) under the assumption that Kawl is the Hated:
-- Floor: We hit Town D4, get extra discussion on D5, NK, Scum can Hammer on D6
-- Ceiling: We hit Scum D4, get reactions and discussion on D5, NK, virtual mylo on D6 (because Kawl could be hammered on D7)
- Two lynches (Kawl doesn't matter in this scenario)
-- Floor: We hit Town both times, NK, 2-2, Scum wins
-- Ceiling: We win.
-- Bonus: Intermediate case: We hit Scum and Town the other day: 3-1 after NK, we're in lylo if Kawl is the Hated and mylo if he isn't (Which I'd say doesn't make that big of a difference)

So as I see it, If we go for a no Lynch on one of the days we have to lynch Kawl the other day, because the floor of that one is pretty close to the ceiling of "anyone else + No Lynch". Of course 2 lynches also is a valid option. I have to think about what's better.

btw, with Crimson's flip, a Tanner role and the lynch shift on D2, this game seems to be all about vote shenanigans (I'm surprised we don't have a double voter) so I think Kawl's claimed role makes contextual sense.

Thoughts on why FEP is still with us despite being our first claimed PR?
Fear of a Doctor? Scum? I don't see the throw-shade part he himself brought up since whoever visited Golak could confirm that strengthening FEP's claim.

Kawl_USC

Thoughts on the 4 of us who haven't claimed claiming?

And yea that's the realization I think at least me and FEP arrived at. If you no lynch you lynch me the other day. Probabilities were looked at to just get the raw data. Depending on how confident you are on reads you adjust those numbers. Going back to the discussion we had earlier in this game. But it is nice to see that sometimes just because you lean slight scum on someone it might not outweigh the statistical value of going another way.

So any discussion on the possible days remains, milo lilo and probablility kind of melts my brain, so sorry but i really have nothing to add in that direction,
honestly i got lost about 5 posts into it.

im neutrally skeptical on both Fep and Kawls roleclaims, but dont see anything signifigantly unreasonable about them yet.

I can say that my stance on pretty much everyone hasn't really changed, i dont particularily read any of you as town (well, except maybe gorlak), and still have a somewhat unfounded gut feeling on flame being scum.

I always appreciate knowing worst case scenarios. As to vote shenanigans, keep in mind the item(s?), tracker and watcher. Seems to me there is a bit more. I don't believe there is a cop at this time.

As for throwing shade, the worry is that the person who can confirm me is scum and would let me alive and but confirm to discredit. That wouldn't be awful for us though, unless it's town being purposefully unhelpful for whatever reason. I thought the whole thing was pretty open by now but I'm having doubts based on Flame, Royal, and Gorlak's posts. Either way, I think there isn't much to lose in more explicitness. I'll leave it up to the other though. It we can possibly confirm two it would good news, but i can't confirm in the same way I can be confirmed.

Oh, i forgot that in my above post: To the ones who said I didn't have a vote down yesterday

Oh, and I still don't understand why FEP did what he did yesterday. How is the information that someone visited Gorlak N2 helpful to us again?

Thoughts on the 4 of us who haven't claimed claiming
Only 2 now. You have claimed and the 4th is myself.

I'm not sure if you want role speculations, because I'm not going to provide those. 1. I don't see the benefit and 2. I'm possibly the worst person ever in picking up breadcrumbs.

Alignment however:

Stanley was gunning hard for Zipped from the very beginning. I don't remembered who pointed that out but in our current meta that could be a bus. However, it didn't strike me as particular bus-y at the time and I haven't reread it yet. One of my strongest Town-Reads right now.

Gorlak I find rather hard to read. I had him as Town in the beginning, but at latest since that FEP thing emerged, he was mostly consumed in arguing over this, not really putting a lot of stuff forward. Not sure.

You yourself would have chosen a very risky roleclaim if you were Scum, seeing that it may get you lynched anyway just because you effectively lower the majority by 1. Leaning to say you are what you claim to be.

Of course you always have to be wary of claimed Vanillas, they could be anything. In fact, neither Sophia nor Flame are certain Town reads for me.

Oh, and could you provide a reason for that Sophia vote?

Have a scum suspect, have an opinion on kawl v nl.

Royal, you didn't vote yesterday. Can we get a soundbyte?

On its own line, please confirm me.

Now these incoherent posts where I barely can make out what you want to say start again, ugh...

1st line: Is this an "I have" or a "Have!"?

2nd line: See previous post and soundbyte for what?

3rd line: Is this directed at me?

Now these incoherent posts where I barely can make out what you want to say start again, ugh...

1st line: Is this an "I have" or a "Have!"?

2nd line: See previous post and soundbyte for what?

3rd line: Is this directed at me?
This one was coherent.

You didn't log a vote. You're not on the count. You were around at end of day to make it official...

Do you think it is?

Kawl_USC

Oh, i forgot that in my above post: To the ones who said I didn't have a vote down yesterday

Oh, and I still don't understand why FEP did what he did yesterday. How is the information that someone visited Gorlak N2 helpful to us again?

Only 2 now. You have claimed and the 4th is myself.

I'm not sure if you want role speculations, because I'm not going to provide those. 1. I don't see the benefit and 2. I'm possibly the worst person ever in picking up breadcrumbs.

Alignment however:

Stanley was gunning hard for Zipped from the very beginning. I don't remembered who pointed that out but in our current meta that could be a bus. However, it didn't strike me as particular bus-y at the time and I haven't reread it yet. One of my strongest Town-Reads right now.

Gorlak I find rather hard to read. I had him as Town in the beginning, but at latest since that FEP thing emerged, he was mostly consumed in arguing over this, not really putting a lot of stuff forward. Not sure.

You yourself would have chosen a very risky roleclaim if you were Scum, seeing that it may get you lynched anyway just because you effectively lower the majority by 1. Leaning to say you are what you claim to be.

Of course you always have to be wary of claimed Vanillas, they could be anything. In fact, neither Sophia nor Flame are certain Town reads for me.

Oh, and could you provide a reason for that Sophia vote?

again let's look at the flip today and look again at what I've revealed about my role thus far.

And yes I was including you in the four. By that statement do you mean you will not be claiming?

Stanley, you are in for the last 4 of us claiming, yes?

How about you Gorlak my man?

Reasoning on sophia has been the reasoning I've had the past couple of days, haven't liked the answers she's had to questions and didn't like how quickly and thoroughly she backed down on thinking I was suspicious.

FEP, Yes, its part of the reason why I was suspicious of what you were saying around 12 hours ago, it didn't make much since given what you should have known.

Kawl_USC

Good morning, everyone. I'm on mobile right now, let me catch...

...up.

You think lynching me today is the best idea, Kawl?

Yes, I know I'm town. Therefore I know town's best chances (outlined above, don't have the spreadsheet any more as I'm home and no longer at work) are to lynch twice. I have found and still find you suspicious so I'm gonna vote for who I think is scum.

I understand to others its a murkier case on whether the no lynch/me combo or two lynches is the better course.

Sophia

Reasoning on sophia has been the reasoning I've had the past couple of days, haven't liked the answers she's had to questions and didn't like how quickly and thoroughly she backed down on thinking I was suspicious.
Yes, I know I'm town. Therefore I know town's best chances (outlined above, don't have the spreadsheet any more as I'm home and no longer at work) are to lynch twice. I have found and still find you suspicious so I'm gonna vote for who I think is scum.

I understand to others its a murkier case on whether the no lynch/me combo or two lynches is the better course.

Already gave you my reasoning for backing down.

If you're gonna lynch me, you're making a mistake. Let me ask you some questions

If you believe I'm scum, then who do you think my other partner is? And why?

When I flip RobotNinjaHornet as vanilla townie, and that WILL happen, where do you intend to go from there?

This one was coherent.

You didn't log a vote. You're not on the count. You were around at end of day to make it official...

Do you think it is?

So it's a "Have!"?

Oh, I see. Because typing [*highlight]vote: gryvan[/*highlight] at XX:59 like you did makes a huge difference in the outcome of the day. Got it. It's not like it was needed in any way to ensure it went the direction I clearly endorsed

Depends on how full of shit you are...

And yes I was including you in the four. By that statement do you mean you will not be claiming?

No, it means saying "Flush is a very strong Town read" or "Flush clearly is a shady bastard ;) ;) ;)" or whatever people write about theirselves on their reads lists doesn't help anyone (I know you have a history of self analysis, but I won't go down this rabbit hole :p)

I'd rather not claim, but if everyone decides it's for the best, I will bow.

Kawl_USC

Already gave you my reasoning for backing down.

If you're gonna lynch me, you're making a mistake. Let me ask you some questions

If you believe I'm scum, then who do you think my other partner is? And why?

When I flip RobotNinjaHornet as vanilla townie, and that WILL happen, where do you intend to go from there?

Yea, I know you did. And its believable sure, and its only one of a couple things that have me feeling shaky on you.

Honestly, I thought it was Gryvan yesterday as I said. Before that I thought it might be a Squidy, Flame, Sophia team on day 2.

I haven't reassessed with today's info yet, as I'm hoping that we can put all our cards on the table before doing that.

If you flip town, we reassess again look at the new info we hopefully get during the night phase and try again. Just like we do everytime we flip a town instead of scum.

Sophia

Yea, I know you did. And its believable sure, and its only one of a couple things that have me feeling shaky on you.

Honestly, I thought it was Gryvan yesterday as I said. Before that I thought it might be a Squidy, Flame, Sophia team on day 2.

I haven't reassessed with today's info yet, as I'm hoping that we can put all our cards on the table before doing that.

If you flip town, we reassess again look at the new info we hopefully get during the night phase and try again. Just like we do everytime we flip a town instead of scum.

I thought it was Gryvan as well based upon Star's behavior. However, I can't also forget that there was almost a turbo on Gryvan half way during the day before we had time to discuss it. In light of his town flip, I think that deserves a better look at. Especially if you decide to mislynch me.

And honestly Kawl, I don't know how to read you at the moment. The answers to the questions you gave me were pretty satisfactory and make me lean town, but I can't shake the feeling that there's something off. At the end of Day 3, you made a comment saying that you figured scum would have drummed up a few reasons beyond their gut. Sure enough, when I thought about it afterwords, that logic could have applied to gryvan too. He put up a pretty poor defense. And now you're arguing in favor of putting you in a position where we don't lynch you right now. Lynching me would make the following day 4/2. If you're scum, that puts us in a bad position where the remaining town have to guess a single scum member out of four people, with you basically being unlynchable and the game hostage. I don't like that idea. If you're town, we could end up in a really worst case scenario where people turn on you too. :\

Kawl_USC

I thought it was Gryvan as well based upon Star's behavior. However, I can't also forget that there was almost a turbo on Gryvan half way during the day before we had time to discuss it. In light of his town flip, I think that deserves a better look at. Especially if you decide to mislynch me.

And honestly Kawl, I don't know how to read you at the moment. The answers to the questions you gave me were pretty satisfactory and make me lean town, but I can't shake the feeling that there's something off. At the end of Day 3, you made a comment saying that you figured scum would have drummed up a few reasons beyond their gut. Sure enough, when I thought about it afterwords, that logic could have applied to gryvan too. He put up a pretty poor defense. And now you're arguing in favor of putting you in a position where we don't lynch you right now. Lynching me would make the following day 4/2. If you're scum, that puts us in a bad position where the remaining town have to guess a single scum member out of four people, with you basically being unlynchable and the game hostage. I don't like that idea. If you're town, we could end up in a really worst case scenario where people turn on you too. :\

The difference between Gryvan and Flame is that Flame has been responsible for all of his actions this game, Gryvan had the unfortunate role of filling for someone who was already under suspicion. At the time I found it easier to believe that scum Gryvan was having a difficult time coming up with anything substantial so instead was trying to lie low and hope the heat went onto someone else. Obviously we know now that that isn't the case.

And that is all a fair point about me holding the game hostage. Unless you feel pretty good about me being town, voting me out is the better option. As far as the bold, I mean if we lynch a townie today (that isn't me) anyone who is town and gets lynched is game over. Doesn't matter if its me or one of the other townspeople. So them turning on me isn't really any worse than town turning on any non scum.

But, I do hope to be able to put your doubts to rest as far as me not being town.

I'm just waiting to hear from Gorlak and Stanley before that.

Sophia

The difference between Gryvan and Flame is that Flame has been responsible for all of his actions this game, Gryvan had the unfortunate role of filling for someone who was already under suspicion. At the time I found it easier to believe that scum Gryvan was having a difficult time coming up with anything substantial so instead was trying to lie low and hope the heat went onto someone else. Obviously we know now that that isn't the case.

And that is all a fair point about me holding the game hostage. Unless you feel pretty good about me being town, voting me out is the better option. As far as the bold, I mean if we lynch a townie today (that isn't me) anyone who is town and gets lynched is game over. Doesn't matter if its me or one of the other townspeople. So them turning on me isn't really any worse than town turning on any non scum.

But, I do hope to be able to put your doubts to rest as far as me not being town.

I'm just waiting to hear from Gorlak and Stanley before that.

Essentially, yeah.... the question for the rest of us is "Do we feel confident about Kawl being town?"

And for me, despite my gut feeling that something is off, the fact that I haven't voted for you on Day 3 or Day 4 pretty much tells you my answer as of right now.

Gorlak

Banned
If we vote out Kawl and No Lynch we get a chance at hitting scum (2-3) the day after would be the last lynch (1-2).

If we lynch other people and hit one scum in the next two lynches we have one final lynch with (1-3), no lynch not possible.

Either way we definitely get two lynches before a possible game over. If we hit one scum in those two tries, we'll face endgame with one scum and either two or three town.

Gorlak

Banned
FEP, you claim watcher. It's very likely we have some kind of investigative power role. This fact alone makes it somewhat believeable. What is worrying me? You claimed very late yesterday and reasoned you wanted to swing the vote at day end?! wtf. Town moves look different. All you delivered was somebody visited Gorlak N2, which no one confirmed up to now. Your claim lacks evidence.

You tried to pressure me hard yesterday. I tried to keep my "role" hidden as good as I could, because I thought that was my duty. I still stand by the fact that your "I may have a way to find scum" was in no way trustworthy enough to deliver more info to scum. And I made this clear from the very beginning, yet you kept trying to poke me.

Today is a completely different situation though. After all this probability talk it's still about do we trust Kawl? I said before, of everyone in the game he gives me the most townie-esque vibes. Is it enough to decide the game with? I don't know. But I don't have to make this decision alone.

FEP - in favour of voting Kawl
Flame - ?
Flush - ?
Gorlak - (I'll reread now, tend to let him live atm)
Sophia - wants to let him live?
Stanley - ?

If we let Kawl live, mass claim is the agenda. If we vote him out, we have to no lynch next, also there is no necessity to out anything in this case until after the next nk (more thoughts to come, what if fep dies etc.)

Kawl_USC

Alright well I was going to try and maximize the gain out of this plan but since yall are dragging your feet it seems that won't be the case. I'll throw together a big post once I'm don't helping a friend take care of some stuff. Going to get it out now as I'll be super busy with volunteering all morning up to just before the deadline.

Gorlak

Banned
... this is soooo much to read. Just "skimmed" the thread and didn't even manage to read all of Kawl's posts. So this here is definitely more from memory and impressions throughout the game. From scum to town:

Sophia
Stanley
Flush
Flame
FEP
Kawl

Gorlak

Banned
FEP is very dependent on actual results because late behaviour was odd, but I'm sure we can expect them soonish (before lylo at least).

Sophia

Sophia - wants to let him live?

I am leaning towards letting him live, yes. I can't find any real strong evidence offhand that would suggest Kawl is scum.

... this is soooo much to read. Just "skimmed" the thread and didn't even manage to read all of Kawl's posts. So this here is definitely more from memory and impressions throughout the game. From scum to town:

Sophia
Stanley
Flush
Flame
FEP
Kawl

Yeah... reading through Kawl's posts on Day 3 was a handful because there's simply so many of them. I imagine it's similar if you were to go back and read me or cabot.

Question. Why do you have Stanley so far to the scum end?

Gorlak

Banned
Question. Why do you have Stanley so far to the scum end?

I have a better read on the others. Flush is a very similar case but leaves a better impression with his contributions. It feels like Stanley is scum shitposting to us. He fits the bill of a perfect coaster and very much reminds me of Kyanrute last game. He did nothing to help us all game. Even when being called out nothing changes. He acts resigned and gets townreads because he "gut felt" zipped as scum from the beginning. Look at his posts yesterday, look at his posts today. I just don't feel confident in him being town.

Keep in mind the list doesn't reflect that Stanley, Flush and Flame are close together in my opinion, but if I had to decide who is scum out of these three right now? Well, you got my answer.

Sophia

I must admit it is very weird that he's not more active about it. He basically gut read Zipped on Day 1/2, didn't move his vote, has gut read Flame on Day 3, and that's about it.

When I called him out on only having reads on Zipped on Day 2, he mentioned StarSketch's name. But when suspicion fell on Gryvan, he jumped to Flame instead... Very weird.

Wish we could get his opinion now. Where *is* he?

I was planning on claiming way before the end of the day. If Gorlak had answered me when i asked hours before deadline i would have either claimed on the spot or probably never claimed. Last minute swing was not my master plan but did seem possible when I acted and with Gorlak absolutely refusing to cooperate even minorly despite me having exposed myself and threatening to expose other pr's, I just had to make a call. Especially when I worried only scum would figure out what I was talking about.

On that note, I'm feeling like I'm taking crazy pills today. I haven't been explicitly confirmed today but everything has been pretty spelled out. This is basically exactly what I feared.

But yes, right now I'm leaning on lynching kawl still. I don't care what day, but i lean toward today. If he is scum, that will save us an unnecessary no lynch today.

It will probably take a full claim at least to convince me otherwise.

Kawl_USC

Alright I was gonna Role play and get into character but I'm a little too busy.

I'm Blargonaut.

I'm the town hated role cop.

FEP, yea I'm confirming that I visited Gorlak on N2. Which is why I was confused as to why you thought that I didn't have a role beyond being hated. If you thought I was mafia, why would you not say something? Or did you think maybe I was town but didn't want to out the remainder of my role?

Any how here's the breadcrumbs I dropped off:

Night 1 - Flame_AC - Ordinary
Btw as far as flame goes, I think he is just during the ordinary tunnel on me here tbh. I still don't scum read him. I figure scum would have at least drummed up a few reasons beyond his 'gut'.

Night 2 - Gorlak - Ordinary
Interesting.

Since he has not confirmed or denied him being the banana man, I think assuming this was a role block could be problematic. If Gorlak is an ordinary, it could be any number of roles.

To confirm, Gorlak only had the one visitor?

Night 3 - Royal_Flush - Fruit Vendor
Also I assume if a banana was given out that it was given to one of the three who haven't checked in? Royal? Did you get a visit from our favorite giver of oddly shaped fruit

Not my strongest breadcrumbs, and sorry to reveal Gorlak and Royal wihtout their say so, but god damn this is why I've been pushing to at the very least not lynch me until tomorrow if we are going the no lynch route. I still think its a bad move.

I hope this will at least convince people that I am indeed a role cop. For the possibility of a scum role cop, I know that's not true, but even from a 3rd party perspective I think a 3 man scum team having 2 information gathering roles but no way to neutralize those roles beyond the NK would be unlikely compared to a tracker, rb, goon combo.

This is also why I was trying to push for a full claim in case Gorlak would claim something besides normal. To be clear none of these people are explicitly cleared (Royal gets a little more credit than the others because a scum fruit vendor seems really really unlikely), but Flame and Gorlak could both be ordinary mafia.

That's also why I switched off Flame, a mafia who is at the possibility of getting caught out especially with unknown investigative roles at large won't risk claiming ordinary if they have been the one putting in the night kill.

Stanley, could you please claim at this point?

Sophia

I need to look over Day 2 again, but to say the least, I believe your role claim Kawl. Royal was one of the only people who did not vote for me on Day 2, and he immediately dismissed the Banana and Chip claim.

FEP, yea I'm confirming that I visited Gorlak on N2. Which is why I was confused as to why you thought that I didn't have a role beyond being hated. If you thought I was mafia, why would you not say something? Or did you think maybe I was town but didn't want to out the remainder of my role?

I thought it could go either way, so I've been leaving it up to you somewhat to be explicit for those who weren't following our conversation.

But really, why breadcrumb so late? Your flame "breadcrumb" is after his claim. Of course royal and gorlak can both confirm you to a degree. Let's see.

Kawl_USC

Why did you breadcrumb your n1 results on d3?

Because I didn't think that I was in any danger of getting lynched and did not want to risk drawing any attention by leaving any breadcrumbs.

I dropped them both at the end of day 2 because I thought that you might reveal me as the person who visited and I might be NK'd or lynched.

Kawl_USC

I thought it could go either way, so I've been leaving it up to you somewhat to be explicit for those who weren't following our conversation.

But really, why breadcrumb so late? Your flame "breadcrumb" is after his claim. Of course royal and gorlak can both confirm you to a degree. Let's see.

That breadcrumb was in case I was Nk'd. To confirm at least that he was ordinary as he said.

Sophia

Kawl... can I ask why you have your vote on me then if you know Royal is the fruit vendor now? It should be obvious by my actions on Day 2 that I didn't know what the banana did. I was busy chasing after the people thinking it was a roleblock, and wondering why they'd suggest that if I was ordinary. :\

Kawl_USC

Sure

I am Ultron87, a 1-shot day vigilante.

obviously i have not used this yet, and wasn't sure if i was ever going to.

7> 6 (day vig 2 scum left) > 5 (first lynch 2 scum left) > 4 (second lynch if 2 scum left game over)

7>7(no lynch and no day vig)>6 (lynch me)>5 (NK, 2 scum left)>4 (lynch someone else)

I think this changes things Stanley.

It removes the NL as our better option. A town controlled Vig kill is preferable to a NK to take us from Mylo to Lylo.

Top Bottom