• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafia 2.5: The Bachelor Party |Mafia OT| One Last Override

squidyj

I don't have anything that I feel comfortable asking him about in view of the scum, so no. I imagine he's not being entirely truthful, regardless of his alignment, so I'm fine with him right now.

Kawl's post seems like a disagreement for the sake of disagreeing and saying something obvious. You're just saying he was good in the past and it's Day 1, might as well keep him around.

I see. If that's how you want it to be.

Sophia

did you have any line of questioning or reasoning that might help us find a better lynch or were you just hoping that nobody would notice you were being useless?

Pot, meet kettle:

Okay I'm going to RNG a scum team

CrimsonFist
Flame_AC
FlatEarthPandas

Weird RNG nonsense.

I'm crimsonfist.

silly claims

Vote: Cabot

how can whatshisface be a town role? it can't.

Never really explained your vote here. Why can't that be a town role?

yknow, when you're the cop you don't want to draw that much attention to yourself.

silly "advice" for other people.

Oh also I just wanted to let everyone know that it was me.
I killed launchpad, that jerk.

fluff joke about the role PM, although it was kinda funny.

Best not to claim other people are being useless when all but two or three of your post so far are exactly that. =P

Sophia

Also, I disagree with eliminating cabot as of this moment. If he's actually scum, then his miller claim will fall apart eventually.

Flame_AC

Say Cabot is scum, what's going to make his claim fall apart?

He's a good player, he can keep up a town facade for a long time, no role can check him without him saying the obvious.

Whatever PR's there are out there I would advise to stay away from Cabot, nothing any of you find out is going to be useful right now, more then likely.

squidyj

no, the cop was actually another silly claim, get your silliness straight sophia seriously. I'll forgive you because I'm reading you as somewhat town right now.
also all but 2 of my posts would still put me 2 posts up on flame but I'm not convinced it's entirely worth pursuing him at this juncture.

As for Cabot, well, I think claiming miller as scum is well within the realm of the possible and I think what is also within the realm of the possible is the twist that the bachelor is sabotaging his own party, probably so that he can get back to swamped so while I may have overemphasized myself when I said there was no way bachelor was town what I meant was that it remains a distinct probability that the bachelor is scum.

Kawl_USC

Kawl's post seems like a disagreement for the sake of disagreeing and saying something obvious. You're just saying he was good in the past and it's Day 1, might as well keep him around.

More of a combination of he has been a good player in the past and actively contributes to conversation. Which yes I think is a perfectly valid criteria on deciding a day 1 lynch if we are just going to be taking a stab in the dark regardless. You provided an opinion on Cabot, I provided a differing one. That's the core of mafia.

Kawl_USC

He's a good player, he can keep up a town facade for a long time, no role can check him without him saying the obvious.

So like the majority of players in the game who won't be cleared by some type of role? Mafia isn't about roles, it's about scum hunting. Until Cabot does something scummy he's in the exact same boat as the rest of us.

Sophia

Whatever PR's there are out there I would advise to stay away from Cabot, nothing any of you find out is going to be useful right now, more then likely.

I'm not saying we should completely ignore him, maybe not even for all of day 1. But even the best facade will fall apart sooner or later. Something about the setup could contradict his role later on and out him, or someone will let something slip. Day 1 has only begun, give him some time to communicate instead of throwing out silly and pointless "policy lynch" votes.

no, the cop was actually another silly claim, get your silliness straight sophia seriously. I'll forgive you because I'm reading you as somewhat town right now.
also all but 2 of my posts would still put me 2 posts up on flame but I'm not convinced it's entirely worth pursuing him at this juncture.

As for Cabot, well, I think claiming miller as scum is well within the realm of the possible and I think what is also within the realm of the possible is the twist that the bachelor is sabotaging his own party, probably so that he can get back to swamped so while I may have overemphasized myself when I said there was no way bachelor was town what I meant was that it remains a distinct probability that the bachelor is scum.

Why thank you for such forgiveness.

bullshit0wpot.jpg

squidyj

you're welcome =D
There are a number of people who haven't checked in yet.

we got
Stanley
Flushie
Flat-e

and then theres Gor-lackey who made one inconsequential post where he mistakenly voted on me and subsequently hasn't been heard from.

I for one am very interested in hearing from these people on a regular basis going forward.

nukedeggs

Why thank you for such forgiveness.

bullshit0wpot.jpg

you're welcome =D
There are a number of people who haven't checked in yet.

we got
Stanley
Flushie
Flat-e

and then theres Gor-lackey who made one inconsequential post where he mistakenly voted on me and subsequently hasn't been heard from.

I for one am very interested in hearing from these people on a regular basis going forward.
There's something about this exchange that strikes me as strange. Squidy, it feels like you're deflecting pressure. I get the impression that you're trying to sound flippant/nice or something, like you really don't want to make Sophia think poorly of you. For instance, when she quoted your posts earlier you threw out an 'I'm reading you as town right now' and a friendly '=D'. Maybe it's because I'm so used to seeing you back in WWE when you were really aggressive but this tone shift feels strange.

I almost forgot, stanley I want to ask you a question. Are we on the same team this time?
What an odd way of asking if someone's town.

I've checked in kind of. Cabot claims to be a miller. If I was a miller personally I would probably keep it to myself because I am consistently read scummy and am better off trying to find scum before I get checked.

I've never played with cabot but if people tend to read him as town he's probably better off getting the miller claim out early regardless of alignment.

A supposed miller is a better lynch than a random to me so I would be fine lynching him. Unless there is no cop, I don't know how the game mechanics would give him away.

Question for everyone, is there any point in keeping our identities secret (names, not roles)?

Droplet

I'm sorry for not having been around at the start, I'll try to comment on posts in greater detail after I go through them more carefully.

Re Cabot claim, I mostly agree with Sophia. I'd rather let it be a non-factor in how I treat Cabot over trying to talk in circles about the merits of claiming within the first five minutes. In any case, I think the only scenario that's sort of been eliminated has been role cop checking him, so other roles should be safe to interact with him. I'm sure we'll have enough to interact with there if it comes to it.

I'll be back after I get some ice cream.

Sophia

There's something about this exchange that strikes me as strange. Squidy, it feels like you're deflecting pressure. I get the impression that you're trying to sound flippant/nice or something, like you really don't want to make Sophia think poorly of you. For instance, when she quoted your posts earlier you threw out an 'I'm reading you as town right now' and a friendly '=D'. Maybe it's because I'm so used to seeing you back in WWE when you were really aggressive but this tone shift feels strange.

What an odd way of asking if someone's town.

I don't believe I've played with him before, so he's a bit of an unknown factor to me. Regardless, I haven't missed the fact that he didn't really deny my claim of the pot calling the kettle black there.

I've checked in kind of. Cabot claims to be a miller. If I was a miller personally I would probably keep it to myself because I am consistently read scummy and am better off trying to find scum before I get checked.

I've never played with cabot but if people tend to read him as town he's probably better off getting the miller claim out early regardless of alignment.

A supposed miller is a better lynch than a random to me so I would be fine lynching him. Unless there is no cop, I don't know how the game mechanics would give him away.

Question for everyone, is there any point in keeping our identities secret (names, not roles)?

Names should be fine, though I don't think there's really a point?

heya people, sorry for the late start, i kinda maybe completely forgot this game existed for a little while there. but im here now.

intil something more substantial comes from it, cabots miller claim doesnt really mean much right now.

other than that, i really got nothing.

I almost forgot, stanley I want to ask you a question. Are we on the same team this time?

depends on what you mean by 'team'
is this a trick question?

actually, about the name claims idea
could role character names be related to role abilitys in any obvious ways?
and i never read gafia 1, but was this the case then?
because if so, then name claims could just be making it easier for scum to find power-roles.

Sorian

Banned
Current Vote Count:

cabot (2)
squidyj
Flame_AC

squidyj (1)
Gorlak

StarSketch (1)
Kawl_USC

8 votes are needed for majority.

Day 1 ends in:
blu_1462050000.png

Gorlak

Banned
We have the cabot miller claim and two people throw votes at him (squidyj and flame). Meanwhile Kawl vocally defends cabot and wants to keep him around for previous play (wow, such reasoning, much meta)

Squidyj is doing some straight bullshit, name claim and cop hint, no reason to take my vote of off you right now. You're by far the most suspicious, maybe you even bank on this and hope we believe scum wouldn't be this obvious.

I don't understand zipped (and kawl?) seeing a miller <-> role cop relation, because that makes no sense. If anything there would be an alignment cop, if I'm not mistaken? But miller could easily be a red herring or a lie.

Maybe I'm reading far too much into this sentence, but Droplet you might wanna explain it?
I'll be back after I get some ice cream.

FEP asking for a mass claim? StarSketch agreeing? What's wrong with you? What would be the benefit? You really think mods didn't provide fake names? Come on, this isn't hp, lessons were learned and nin isn't hosting.

I also found the ice cream thing weird.

And I wasn't asking for a mass claim, but I was wondering if there was any meaning to them. Like... would scum even need fake claims? It isn't HP. What names would even be inherently scummy?

cabot

Good, lots of discussion as I slept. Let's begin with Zipped and his broken logic.

I wouldn't worry so much about scale. It's GAFia, and a midseason game at that.

On a more "on topic" post.

1)Cabot, I don't trust your Miller claim. Your probably running a gambit though, so I'll see how it plays out. You already got a bite in flame and squidyj.

2)I don't trust them because it automatically implies another role exists (role cop). Very few day one claims can make that same assumption.

So Cabot is saying we have X other role
its why I don't trust miller claims on principle day 1
because why else would there be a miller. However, he could also be scum trying to hide in plain sight.

3)He could also be neutral and is trying to get ahead of any sort of claims/actions, but that is less so.

4)You are right about 1 thing, it's doesn't make sense to me for town to fake claim Miller.

5)How would I play Miller? I would wait out day 1 and claim at the start of day 2. Mainly because of the implications of a role cop. Miller implies that there is a role cop, no other reason to have a Miller. By waiting out day 1, you can look at players who may be the role cop, and leave scum in the dark about not just 1 but 2 town roles.

That's how I would play Miller. I strongly disagree with claiming day 1 because of the two town role implications. You get scum wanting to jump all around and hunt a role (role cop) and gives them someone they are reasonably sure they can avoid at night. Even if the gambit was to do exactly that, it just doesn't make sense to me.

Like Sophia I'm not sure I could play completely under the radar with a true never reveal Miller role, but I would try for at least one day

1) Interesting that you immediately don't trust a Miller claim, and instead think it's a gambit. I don't know why you'd think this at this point.

2) I love you Zipped. This implies nothing. It leans to a cop, but it's specifically mentioned in the mafia wikis that Millers have been used in games with no cops as a red herring. Of course it would, it offers more confusion to Town and allows scum to have an easy target in their back pocket for later in the game.

3) Can't argue with this, it's an unorthodox play but it's possible for sure.

4) It's unlikely, but not impossible. Claiming Miller essentially keeps scum off your back for at least a few nights (useful for PRs). If a cop checks the Miller and gets a Town read, what are they gonna do? Call them out and reveal themselves because he checks as Town? Again, unlikely but not impossible.

5) This is a bad way to play Miller. You claim Day 1 or you don't claim at all. You potentially waste a cop check/reveal on your red check all for a town lynch. I chose the former because I'm one of the most active players, and I can imagine investigative roles would be on to me early on in the game.

Cabot, friendo, you were previously a miller a few seasons ago, correct?

Did you claim hot out the gate in that game or did you let it stew a bit more? If you played it differently, why the switch up here? If you doing the same, do you playa.

I did not claim hot out the gate in NX. I claimed towards the mid point of D1 after getting pretty significant heat on me as I was acting restrained. There's two ways I've read of claiming Miller: At some point in Day 1, to encourage discussion and alert the cop, or straight off the bat. I went for straight off this time, it's better to get it right out in the open.

I think that right, now, eliminating the uncertainty of Cabot is a safe bet for today if we can't get anything else to go on.

A safe lynch isn't the best, but it will get us through a potentially tumultuous Day 1 and Night 1.

This is standard Flame, he's always had this view against Millers in the games I've seen him. He was initially suspicious of Kawl/Blarg (scum along with Flame) in Love Boat but it did die quickly as the game went on, so that's worth noting.

I will disagree with your second point, the one game I was scum, I was under really intense pressure and I was looking like a solid Day 1 lynch candidate before Sophia bussed Lollipop Dave. I keep a good town facade because....I've been Town in every single game other than Woof 1. It's not actually a facade, buddy.

as for reactions to my claim

Kawlo - A little more defensive of me than I expected, but his point is valid. I share the same mentality of avoiding active players on day one. More talking means more chances of slipping up. Only very slightly suspicious.

Sophia - Not dissimilar to Kawl's opinion but without the chumminess. A reaction I feel good about. I'm looking on at the exchanges with squidy which are interesting (more on squidy than herself)

squidy - Less trusting than the two above me but I don't see anything out of the ordinary. Seems about what I'd expect. The stuff with Sophia is a bit more substantial for reading, it comes off a little strange but nothing real from it.

Flame - Covered above, standard Flame view here.

Stanley - Just seems to accept it happened. Can't read anything from the reaction either way.

Zipped - Barely intelligible logic, assumes I'm making some form of gambit right off the bat, which is healthy in one way. This is classic zipped, and probably makes me lean more Town on him for now.

nukedeggs - She'd go about the claim exactly as I would, which is good because I felt there were similarities between us in WWE and we were both Town there. So far, so okay.

Star - I actually read this as pretty Town, figuring out the puzzle is a key part when you know little of it. Remember scum has an information advantage but I read her reaction as genuine: it was pretty quick after my claim and it didnt seem feigned.

Crimson - I think he initially seems to trust it? He picked out the bachelor thing (along with Sophia) which is good, because it shows they're both engaged and picking apart all aspects of the claim. Still overall vibe is more neutral, with a slight tinge of town.

fep - This is a different reaction to what I usually expect, though the reasoning he gives works for me. FEP is coming in from a different meta standpoint, he says it himself. He gets viewed as scummy quite often (I disagree that he should stay quiet, but that's his call) and therefore his opinion is a little different. Killing me on D1 is a safe bet, and it is true that I like safe on D1. I can be found many times saying if we hit an Ordinary or a Scum then it's a success. I feel ok about this reaction.

Droplet - She specifically mentions role cop checking me, which is odd because I claimed my role name. A role cop would theoretically confirm I am who I say I am fluff wise, which isnt amazing but not useless either. Maybe it was an oversight, care to confirm for me, buddy? She basically defers to Sophia and says we shouldnt chase our tails around the claim's timing. I feel mostly ok except the role cop thing.

Gorlak - Seems to accept the claim for now and eager to look at the fallout from it. I think that's a good play and for now I'm satisfied with this reaction.

I'd like to bring something up which is mildly meta but I support meta play so screw you all.

This game was partly created by Palmer, and the title is One Last Override. Woof 2 was 'Was It All Just A Dream' and had the three sleepwalkers in there. I am now leaning more to the existence of an override here for the current day phase. I will probably be a lot less certain if we get to day two without one.

Any thoughts? #day1speculation

VOTE: Royal_Flush

You've not checked in since the game started. Thoughts on my claim? Thoughts on reactions to my claim? Thoughts on my reactions to reactions of my claim?

Thoughts on my reactions to reactions to reactions to reactions of my pants?

Nah just kidding, feel free to speculate on my override point as well.

cabot

I also couldn't sleep last night, so I wrote a poem for my love if she ever lost her eye:

I've fallen in love - I don't know why
I've fallen in love with a girl with one eye.

I knew from the start. It was plain to see
That this wonderful girl had an eye out for me

She's charming and witty and jolly and jocular
Not what you'd expect from a girl who's monocular.

Of eyes - at the moment - she hasn't full quota
But that doesn't change things for me one iota.

It must be quite difficult if you're bereft.
If your left eye is gone and your right eye is left.

But she's made up her mind. She's made her decision.
She can see it quite clearly in 10/20 vision.

She'll not leave me waiting, not left in the lurch
If she looks slightly sideways she'll see me in church.

I'll marry my true love who's gentle and kind.
And thus prove to everyone that loves not quite blind.

I only have eye for Swamped

Gorlak

Banned
And I wasn't asking for a mass claim, but I was wondering if there was any meaning to them. Like... would scum even need fake claims? It isn't HP. What names would even be inherently scummy?

Ah, now I see where you are getting at. Well Darryl would always be scum in my eyes, even though I only played games with him where he was town. So that would be a very vague and subjective viewpoint. If scum doesn't need/have fake claims, a mass claim would provide even less than zero benefit to town?
To the contrary I'd argue there are still some names which could be linked to PRs. For example Dr. Aids would be a hilarious affront against cabot.

cabot

I may have misread Crimson's reaction, he just seems to say why is the bachelor a Miller, not really putting emphasis on the bachelor part. Alright, doesn't really change anything but apologies if that was indeed a wrong read on it.

Gorlak

Banned
Cabot, do you think zipped is scum? Putting you immediatly in the gambit camp is somewhat suspicious.

And I don't understand your stance on Flame, you're just saying he is consistent with previous play and that's not indicative of anything, right?

Droplet

Maybe I'm reading far too much into this sentence, but Droplet you might wanna explain it?

Oh my god, I literally went to go eat some ice cream. I wanted to come back and offer more insights but I couldn't really come up with anything helpful. I...am sorry if I was confusing?

@Cabot: I'm an idiot. I meant alignment cop. I'm not even sure how a miller would work with a role cop.

cabot

Well the ice cream thing made me think of Sophia, which didn't make sense in a Bachelor Party context.

What flavour of ice cream, though? this is important.

cabot

Cabot, do you think zipped is scum? Putting you immediatly in the gambit camp is somewhat suspicious.

And I don't understand your stance on Flame, you're just saying he is consistent with previous play and that's not indicative of anything, right?

Well being consistent naturally makes you think they are consistent. I did cover both bases so yes it would be neutral with maybe leaning Town.

I don't think there's enough to make me think Zipped is scum here. I always read Zipped as scum, he's verging on blind spot territory. Again consistency makes me lean to what they were when I play/spectate them. Zipped has always been town in the games I've seen, but in every game I read him as scum.

Gorlak

Banned
Oh my god, I literally went to go eat some ice cream. I wanted to come back and offer more insights but I couldn't really come up with anything helpful. I...am sorry if I was confusing?

It's not uncommon in this community to claim ordinary with a ice cream reference. The question is why would you do this? And why would you do this now? I doubt you'd mention it just as a reason for coming back later.

cabot

I've decided to remove my question on flavour. I think Gorlak's got you covered for ice cream shenanigans.

It better be mint.

squidyj

cop hint? cop HINT? I basically said I was the cop, I'm not the cop btw, I know I said I was the cop but that was a joke.

Stanley it's a simple question, are we on the same team? do we have the same win condition? I don't know why you're having so much trouble with it unless you're scum.

I'd particularly like to hear Stanley, Crimson, and Flame talk more, tell me things you guys, speak to me that I might know the sound of your voice. The more I hear from you the easier you will be to read.

Also if Droplet had reads on the rest of us by the time I wake up thatd be fantastic.

I may have misread Crimson's reaction, he just seems to say why is the bachelor a Miller, not really putting emphasis on the bachelor part. Alright, doesn't really change anything but apologies if that was indeed a wrong read on it.

Yeah, I was just questioning the fluff. Not the most useful line of enquiry.

I think he initially seems to trust it?

I wouldn't say completely trust, but millers have been real more often then not, and the best play is really just to treat them like anyone else and lynch if they start acting scummy. I'm certainly not in favour of policy lynching at least.

Droplet

I can take a picture of the pint, it's still sitting in front of my screen. Please don't turn my innocuous comment about the food I was about to eat into an actual conversation topic. I'm not the kind of person that makes silly references.

What flavour of ice cream, though? this is important.

Butter pecan.

The bachelor claim struck me as strange too, as if your original role didn't work with a miller claim so you just found the one role that nobody else in the game could claim to have and rolled with that. But I don't know if it's better for us to keep you, names, and (excuse me) flavor as the subjects of conversation.

The bachelor claim struck me as strange too, as if your original role didn't work with a miller claim so you just found the one role that nobody else in the game could claim to have and rolled with that. But I don't know if it's better for us to keep you, names, and (excuse me) flavor as the subjects of conversation.

It actually feels like a point in his favour to me. Considering that the expectation is that the roles are players, if you're faking a claim, it's an odd thing to go for. Regardless of cabot's alignment, I'm sure that's his real role name.

Gorlak seems to be pursuing some odd lines of enquiry, Jumping on Squidy's blatant joke role claim. Going after FEP for asking about name claims, which are probably meaningless in this game, and jumping on the ice cream thing, and then pursuing the ice cream thing even after Droplet clarified that she really did go to get some:

Droplet

It actually feels like a point in his favour to me. Considering that the expectation is that the roles are players, if you're faking a claim, it's an odd thing to go for. Regardless of cabot's alignment, I'm sure that's his real role name.

It also would ensure that he didn't accidentally contradict any of the other player's roles, since I'm assuming we're basically playing from a pool of all gafia members. I have my doubts scum would be given fake names due to this. That's the line of reasoning that's been bothering me anyway, otherwise I've just been trying to ignore it.

cabot

I think we all need to see a photo, frankly.

So far reading Gorlak as an eager beaver, not alignment indicative but currently useful.

So, the Miller thing... At this point I'm actually wondering if it could be a good idea for Cabot to claim weather he is an Ordinary Miller or a PR that has the Miller as a drawback. Because if we don't have a strong suspect within the next 60 hours lynching a Vanilla Miller would be the third best outcome we can have (after lynching Scum and lynching Neutral). However, if he is a powerful PR the correct play I think would be to let him alive and let Scum take over. That way we safe ourselves a "wasted" lynch or he can do whatever he does for quite some time until we had to revisit him because he's still not dead...

As I said, I'm not sure that that is the correct line of action and I would like to hear more opinions on this before Cabot even considers claiming further.

I'm not saying we should completely ignore him, maybe not even for all of day 1. But even the best facade will fall apart sooner or later. Something about the setup could contradict his role later on and out him, or someone will let something slip. Day 1 has only begun, give him some time to communicate instead of throwing out silly and pointless "policy lynch" votes.
I don't see the it tbh. How could a mechanical clue (that is not the absence of a role cop, and you never will know of the absence of a cop until the very end game because that would require the cop to claim if he was there) look like? Oh, and Cabot being scummy isn't a mechanical clue but Cabot being scummy and then getting lynched.

I don't believe I've played with him before, so he's a bit of an unknown factor to me. Regardless, I haven't missed the fact that he didn't really deny my claim of the pot calling the kettle black there.
Are you serious? You think somebody is suspicious because he hasn't explicitly denied a blatant call-out? What did you expect? A lame excuse?

Sounded like you were proposing a mass claim... Which begs the question: Why, if you already noticed that it would be of little use? btw, in GAFia 1 Scum roles weren't inherently scummy if I remember correctly (I was Fireblend, the Minion with the 1-shot daykill, tough I don't remember the rolenames of the main Scum team), but they still were given fakaclaims.

I don't understand zipped (and kawl?) seeing a miller <-> role cop relation, because that makes no sense. If anything there would be an alignment cop, if I'm not mistaken? But miller could easily be a red herring or a lie.
Red Herring Miller would be a GAFia first, wouldn't it? (Also don't get too hung up on the role cop <-> alignment cop thing. I also confuse those names from time to time)

actually, about the name claims idea
could role character names be related to role abilitys in any obvious ways?
and i never read gafia 1, but was this the case then?
because if so, then name claims could just be making it easier for scum to find power-roles.
They weren't really related in GAFia1

This game was partly created by Palmer, and the title is One Last Override. Woof 2 was 'Was It All Just A Dream' and had the three sleepwalkers in there. I am now leaning more to the existence of an override here for the current day phase. I will probably be a lot less certain if we get to day two without one.
Jesus Christ

I only have eye for Swamped
But she has only one eye for you
I'm so sorry

@Cabot: I'm an idiot. I meant alignment cop. I'm not even sure how a miller would work with a role cop.
I mean, the role cop would get back "Whatshisname, the Miller" or something like this, I suppose.

This kind of relates to FEP's point about a mass claim. Our point of reference is GAFia1 where Scum had fakeclaims despite their names not giving away their alignment. I'd assume for now that Scum in this game also has fakeclaims, so this line of reasoning would rather point towards a Town Gambit.

cabot

Flush for your point about what the role cop would return, it would return what I've bolded in my claim, that is my role name. There is no Mention of Miller in the role name.

As for claiming PR, very dangerous indeed. It effectively nullifies the slight positive a Miller gives you (Scum backing off).

Even bringing it up is problematic, if I was something other than vanilla, that would be brought up when I'm near lynch. This seems unnecessary.

if cabot is PR beyond just being a miller, then he should keep that to himself, at least until his head is closer to towns chopping block, giving away PR status unnecessarily is just asking for trouble
*WWE flashbacks*

and Cabot, that was a lovely poem.

cop hint? cop HINT? I basically said I was the cop, I'm not the cop btw, I know I said I was the cop but that was a joke.

Stanley it's a simple question, are we on the same team? do we have the same win condition? I don't know why you're having so much trouble with it unless you're scum.

I'd particularly like to hear Stanley, Crimson, and Flame talk more, tell me things you guys, speak to me that I might know the sound of your voice. The more I hear from you the easier you will be to read.

Also if Droplet had reads on the rest of us by the time I wake up thatd be fantastic.

well i dunno squidy, are we on the same team? you tell me.
#TeamCap

Kawl_USC

Cabot's poem actually makes me a little shakier on him. I could see the potential of some type of lost partner deal in the combination of his claim to get into view but shade against any investigations and then some weird posts that could be hiding some calls to scum. Not that it's anything concrete, just some strange fluff that could be not fluff.

You know, blarg style encoding.

cabot

giphy.gif

I googled cheesy love poems and got the first result, which had a bunch of em. I can't take credit for writing it.

Kawl_USC

Also see drops ice cream thing as a non issue, besides making me want some ice cream.

Royal asking for Cabot to consider claiming a pr if he has one is suspect to me even with the caveat of wanting more people to chime in. He's planted the seed while giving himself deniability in my mind. The rest of his post makes me feel a little better about his though. Need to see more posts before making a read.

Gorlak strikes me as being gorlaky thus far.

Squidy is getting more aggressive and falling more in line with his previous play. Feeling better about him at the moment.

To flames position on miller, he made a point of saying in our scum chat in Love Boat that's he's essentially made this a hill he has to die on based on stances he's previously taken so his position was expected and buys him a null read. Changing that position would have seemed suspicious.

cabot

Should have figured just like with everything else about you that this too was a fraud.

You know as flattering as it is to have you all over my arse, I can't but help to feel its a desperate call for attention after being nothing but Blarg's shadow in Love Boat and a wet fart of a townie ending in a pointless self hammer in WWE.

So I can't much say I care for your insults, bub.

transporterGIF30.gif

he shoots, he scores

Having achieved appropriate state for a bachelor party, it's time to make some small talk. Meta, if you will.

Gorlak is giving me Gorlak vibes. Neutral read. Still find the ice cream thing kind of weird but missed the vanilla implications like a newb. Thought maybe someone was associated with ice cream. I tend to get drawn to specifics though, which is a problem I'm working on.

More fluff, would the strippers be town or scum? I assume there are strippers.

cabot

It's difficult to speculate right now without any flips and a claim being outside of the gafia players, unfortunately.

is Gorlak gonna Gorlak a thing now? What exactly does it entail.

Sophia

I'm here and reading, but due to real life circumstances I'll be unable to make a really big reply until this afternoon. Currently a bit sleep deprived and on mobile.

Top Bottom