• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming trolls keep that same energy

Real "g" till the mods pulled up wanting all the smoke. This is the result 🤣🤣🤣

He ain't fooling anyone, we knew.
12 years younger, minus Lazy Eye (attitude) - trimmed beard - 💉 = papichulo.
48g14o.jpg

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
It actually is team blue vs green in a way.

The OP complained he's getting warned and banned yet some people who go against his pro-Sony posts (which make them pro-Xbox enemies) aren't getting the same treatment from mods. So he's aggravated.

Bill O Rights did a big list outing him as a console warrior.

The OP feels the forum in tilted in green's favour and made it a note to put a bullseye on two users who he claims is getting special treatment.

What about us that are team I play fucking video games?

I just need a safe space.

Gamer79

Predicts the worst decade for Sony starting 2022
I'm all for bans on ppl trolling or what some may feel is trolling although ppl are conveying their honest opinion based on owning diff systems and pr rhetoric...

Butttt.....

When you ban a few ppl keep tht same energy with trolls from opposing views. It seems there is some rampant favoritism (and idc if recently some of those ppl recieved warnings). You have huge trolls like Mista (Def a clown must have a mod as a friend) , Arcadia, etc tht spew trolling nonsense and get free passes often. I'm not perfect, I own up to mine and if I get banned for this thts OK but it needed to be said

Stop the favoritism and moderate equally across the board. Let's not be Reset. This place was just as bad before the migration but I was happy it changed but I'm starting to notice things.

Thanks

It depends. If Sony blows us out of the water or shows some real "next Gen" games, then I won't be flaming them. Microsoft games looked like shit when you consider the hardware they are running on.

idrago01

Banned
He ain't fooling anyone, we knew.
12 years younger, minus Lazy Eye (attitude) - trimmed beard - 💉 = papichulo.
48g14o.jpg
I hate it when people brag about being from NYC and I lived in Queens, being from a dirty and crime infested city with trash people isn't an excuse for being an arsehole

Top Bottom