• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

George Zimmerman auctioning off gun that he used in Trayvon Martin shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Funny you guys should bring up Shkreli because look who wants in on the attention whoring...

This is turning into a train wreck that had sex with a dumpster fire and the baby was aborted yet somehow survived.
I like how Shrkeli used his smug asshole face as his Twitter avatar. He is just going full on asshole mode because he loves the attention.

The two of them should be thrown into a cage together and forgotten like they deserve.

Funny you guys should bring up Shkreli because look who wants in on the attention whoring...

This is turning into a train wreck that had sex with a dumpster fire and the baby was aborted yet somehow survived.

As if we don't fucking have reminders of racism every day.

As if black folks aren't constantly reminded, in every possible way, what their status is in this country, we need a fucking memorial in a museum. Not even of Trayvon, mind you. Of the gun used to murder him.

Humanity was a mistake. It's nothing but trash.

Even if you believed it justified how can you kill a person, particularly one so young, and not have the guilt tear you apart to the point you want to exist in obscurity rather than taunt the family of the one whose life you took. Zimmerman just sounds completely psychopathic to me.

Zimmerman claims he initially wanted to keep the gun for his future children and grandchildren but said he came to the decision to sell the gun after praying. “It took me several weeks to think about it,” Zimmerman said.

It’s what the forefathers would do, he surmised.

It's okay Republicans, you're guilt free now.

Zimmerman hates the movement he helped create above all: Black Lives Matter.

He detests the fact that his senseless killing of Martin and the subsequent high-profile police shootings of unarmed black men and children in Ferguson, Cleveland, and elsewhere have emboldened the movement to seek justice where it doesn’t exist yet. For him, it’s the police officers who were wronged, the dutiful men and women in blue who are the victims.

BLM didn't destroy him enough.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
It's okay Republicans, you're guilt free now.

BLM didn't destroy him enough.

I wonder if he believes what he says. I really hope he does, because otherwise this would be really, really sad.

Good news is that he'll probably continue waving his gun around at people like an idiot, and someone will wave one back and not miss. He almost got murked last year.

Whoever bought that gun is a grade a piece of feces. Him and Zimmerman deserve to rot in a jail cell together.

But they won't.

And that's part of the reason I'm not gonna allow myself to get mad about it. He got away with murder, he's flagrantly shitting on Trayvon and his family and getting away with it, he'll continue to get away with it, and even if he somehow gets taken out, it doesn't make things right or square.

Just another day in this racist, fucked up hellhole that we live in.

kinggroin

Banned
There are days, days like this, where I just want to up and leave this fucking country.

But assholes exist everywhere, and at least having lived here for so long, I can spot em easy.

Indelible

The fact that this piece of shit is allowed to walk the streets everyday instead of rotting in prison is proof that the justice system is complete garbage.

Averon

Man, I remember a lot of GAF members cheering and defending Zimmerman, and immediately after the trial ended, all that Zimmermann fanboy gushing disappeared almost immediately.

Are any of the Zimmermann fanboys still even here?

Of course it sold. America

Man, I remember a lot of GAF members cheering and defending Zimmerman, and immediately after the trial ended, all that Zimmermann fanboy gushing disappeared almost immediately.

Many

I'm sure they're reading this thread with large grins

Enzom21

I posted links to the old threads and quite a few of Zimmerman's shit brigade are still here... none of them are brave enough to post in this thread or any other thread that doesn't paint their hero in a good light.
A bunch of garbage human beings.

Nerrel

...Zimmerman was calling President Obama an “ignorant baboon” on Twitter and retweeting a photo of Martin’s dead body (caption: “Z-Man is a one man army”). Zimmerman claimed he couldn’t see the photo, just the caption, adding, “I do not want to see or relive the night that I was attacked and had to use lethal force to defend my life. No part of the events that transpired that night were heroic or admirable.”

Yet you were retweeting “Z-Man is a one man army,” you fucking twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom