• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar FC

You guys acted like I had something against Mary here, love when shes on the site. Just saying what I guarantee a lot of people who follow the site enjoy about her.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I'm in a weird situation where dominoes is the only good local pizza place around me.

I mean I like dominoes but I feel like I'm missing something.

Tubobutts

I tried a Dominos Philly cheesesteak a few weeks ago and it was pretty good. i didn't like their wings though. I think their pizza is better than Pizza Hut, but the Pizza Hut near me is the worst.

I ate a ton of Dominos for a while there, and I think it was largely because you can order online and not interact with another human, and then a pizza would show up at my door.

Heimbeck

Banned
I've never had domino's pizza. Pizza Hut son.

2486509-4103250926-nva4m.gif

Zaph

Dominos is really, really bad in the UK - just swimming in grease. Papa Johns is pretty much the only acceptable pizza delivery chain.

Tubobutts

I'd say of the chain pizza places near me, from best to worst, it goes - Papa Johns, Dominos, Pizza Hut. There's no Little Ceasers near me so I can't rank it.

The base in those Asda pizzas tastes like cardboard. I get one periodically to see if they've improved, but nope.

The custom made aspect doesn't take away from the fact that they taste like utter shit.

EDIT - They do however, have excellent chicken and that always sells out.

The base in those Asda pizzas tastes like cardboard. I get one periodically to see if they've improved, but nope.

The custom made aspect doesn't take away from the fact that they taste like utter shit.

The deep pan ones are kinda bad but I dig the thinner ones.

Some of the toppings are good. I'm veggie now but the spicy mince was always fucking brilliant in a really bad way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom