• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm against anime talk but G Gundam is the best Gundam because it's not Gundam and it's the far superior Go Nagai style super robo instead

yami4ct

Alright guys help me make a terrible decision.

A
B
C
D
E

Star Winning and The End both require a ton of stickers/detail work and aren't necessarily going to be super great without paint. The other kits are all super awesome. I might say go with Banshee Norn, but only because I adore any of the Unicorn forms.

Bacon

Ah, dammit. Now my Amazon is going to be like HEY I NOTICED YOU'RE INTO THIS SHIT NOW

God that shit can be infuriating. I bought a screwdriver on there once and it still recommends me screwdrivers I might like. It's like yo, do you think my entire life revolves around fucking screwdrivers? How many of these things do you actually think I need??

Megasoum

Banned
Watching The West Wing and just realized that the ex Sony dude is making a cameo lol

xqkSEuh.jpg

LOLOLOL@This start to Dan's segment on UPF

Also he likes Mayonnaise now? :O

He did a very short periscope trying it out and declaring that he liked it.

Watching The West Wing and just realized that the ex Sony dude is making a cameo lol

He's also in a bunch of episodes of Scare Tactics.

Dan booking the first flight to the UK
kqidwxS.png

We have them here in the Middle East as well with the option of putting cheese and a bunch of other stuff on top or not, I sent him a picture via PM of my first ever TB meal but I don't know if he ever got it. I'm sure if he looked around enough in America, there would be one that serves fries.

So people mentioned that Vinny skipped(Life is Strange)
the stealth section, I assume he didn't get caught? What happens and how do you get caught >_>; It takes place in teh dorm right? I kinda saw the dorms be mentioned

justjim89

Glad I ended up picking up Dragon's Dogma, especially after Austin's recommendation. Really interesting mix of Souls and Monster Hunter. Japanese takes on Western fantasy are always pretty interesting.

FluxWaveZ

So people mentioned that Vinny skipped(Life is Strange)
the stealth section, I assume he didn't get caught? What happens and how do you get caught >_>; It takes place in teh dorm right? I kinda saw the dorms be mentioned

Vinny got caught multiple times, evidently. What people are likely talking about for what they skipped was
the little tidbits and jokes that section had. He was in such a hurry during it and had such a feeling of urgency that he didn't realize Max picking up the bottle and going, "this really must be Hell" was a joke about collecting bottles in episode 2.

They missed this by rushing through the sequence, for example: http://i.imgur.com/5CuHdEH.jpg

Vinny got caught multiple times, evidently. What people are likely talking about for what they skipped was
the little tidbits and jokes that section had. He was in such a hurry during it and had such a feeling of urgency that he didn't realize Max picking up the bottle and going, "this really must be Hell" was a joke about collecting bottles in episode 2.

They missed this by rushing through the sequence, for example: http://i.imgur.com/5CuHdEH.jpg

Gotcha, gotcha, Just getting to that part. I guess I confused the
Dorm talk
with the
gallery stealth

Tubobutts

Does Yo-Kai watch change or get better in any way later on? I'm at about where Drew was in the quick look and it's not grabbing me. I got it for free as part of a buy 2 get one free thing so I wouldn't feel that bad selling it to Amazon.
And using that money on gunpla.

Fireblend

Banned
Does Yo-Kai watch change or get better in any way later on? I'm at about where Drew was in the quick look and it's not grabbing me. I got it for free as part of a buy 2 get one free thing so I wouldn't feel that bad selling it to Amazon.
And using that money on gunpla.

Go ahead and sell it. I enjoyed it, but if I'm not mistaken and you're in like the third section of the city that opens up, the game is pretty much what you've seen it be, you're probably a little over halfway through the story.

Megasoum

Banned
So Adam Boyes is playing The Witness right now... I guess this game is real after all.

Also I have no idea why I'm "real name" friend with Adam Boyes on PSN lol. No idea how that happened.

It was weird enough to receive that real name request from Jeff in the middle of a live stream lol.

Tubobutts

Go ahead and sell it. I enjoyed it, but if I'm not mistaken and you're in like the third section of the city that opens up, the game is pretty much what you've seen it be, you're probably a little over halfway through the story.

I liked the combat system in theory, but in par active it didn't do anything for me. If it stays the same I will sell it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom