• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraBuch

Banned
Milk is proof that everyone's really just a kid at heart. Like, is it possible to not giggle while staring someone in the eye while you're "milking a cow"?

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Danny O'Dwyer is the worst videogamesman in the world. I can't watch him play OoT anymore. I can't. It physically kills me.

(I know he has his own thread but nobody posts there)

What is it about this site (GAF) that causes people to constantly comment on the weight of video game journalists and personalities? Anyone someone makes a thread about someone doing something and includes a photo, there's going to be a couple of comments about how good they look or how fat they've gotten.

It's pretty dumb.

Catvoca

Banned
What is it about this site that causes people to constantly comment on the weight of video game journalists and personalities? Anyone someone makes a thread about someone doing something and includes a photo, there's going to be a couple of comments about how good they look or how fat they've gotten.

It's pretty dumb.

Not just this site. A whole lot of people are pretty obsessed with weight and appearance. Online removes that filter that stops them from saying anything irl.

Speaking as someone ambivalent about the new Mass Effect, that new combat trailer has me thinking it might be OK. It's an Origin game on PC so that devalues it a bit, but I do want to play it. As is, Logan and Switch/Zelda back to back. It'll be a good early March.

oti

Banned
What is your milking hand?
WHAT is your milking hand?
What IS your milking hand?
What is YOUR milking hand?
What is your MILKING hand?
What is your milking HAND?

Drew's a god damn model

jNQIomV.gif

oti

Banned
Oh boy, that Nintendo PR guy has been drilled to make people use the strap huh? Not obvious at all!

Pretty sure that's a guideline directly from Nintendo of Japan. Do not, under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, show the Switch without the straps if the game asks for them.

Xater

Pretty sure that's a guideline directly from Nintendo of Japan. Do not, under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, show the Switch without the straps if the game asks for them.

Not surprised at all. So removed from any reality.

Also great exchange there:

"Do we have the same amount of balls?"

"Yes, we do."

I really hope that when Mount & Blade Bannerlord comes out they don't just do a 30-minute Quick Look and then never touch it again. I need to see Drew play it a bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom