• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand the frustration. It's normal press plays something before embargo. But rubbing it in like that doesn't help anyone other than their ego.

Yeah. Whats up with all these vidya game journo's stroking their long, hard ego's in front of us console plebs.

Just keep us in the dark already!!!

I just learned that this song was taken out of the localized release of Yakuza 0 because of licensing issues. Bummer.

Anyways, I think the guys should do two videos per week. One week between each one is just too long of a wait, and it'll take forever for them to beat the game.

Damm that's great. Sucks we didn't get it.

Agree on the two videos per week. I really wonder what they are going to do later when the cutscene heavy stuff starts to appear. I had to jump back a save to get a trophy and that's when I noticed there are a lot of cutscenes one after another.

Up to chapter 10, almost done with real estate. Yakuza 0 is still great.

oti

Banned
Yeah. Whats up with all these vidya game journo's stroking their long, hard ego's in front of us console plebs.

Just keep us in the dark already!!!

There's no need for "this game I'm playing is SOOOO amazing you guys but I can't tell ya". None.

Jeff does this graciously. "I'm playing something I can't yet talk about." There done. Perfect.

There's no need for "this game I'm playing is SOOOO amazing you guys but I can't tell ya". None.

Jeff does this graciously. "I'm playing something I can't yet talk about." There done. Perfect.

Do you have any examples of the former?
I haven't heard of any, so I'm genuinely curious.

oti

Banned
Do you have any examples of the former?
I haven't heard of any, so I'm genuinely curious.

In the past some German reviewers would do that but I don't follow them anymore. I thought the poster who brought that up had a specific example in mind.

Last one I remember was some Nintendo site tweeting something like this about BoTW. But not to that extreme.

JABEE

Drew will be in next year's Taco Bell Super Bowl ad. This meme will lead Drew to fast food stardom beyond what anyone could imagine.

oti

Banned
Drew will be in next year's Taco Bell Super Bowl ad. This meme will lead Drew to fast food stardom beyond what anyone could imagine.

Drew should move to Japan and become the next Apple Pen guy. GB is holding back his meme talent, man.

Carm

I dunno what they changed but live links are not showing up on mobile safari/chrome again, ran into this same issue on UPF, they showed there way late on Friday.

Edit: links showing up on chrome now, so odd.

Giganteus

I dunno what they changed but live links are not showing up on mobile safari/chrome again, ran into this same issue on UPF, they showed there way late on Friday.

Edit: links showing up on chrome now, so odd.
Hm. I use Chrome on mobile and I haven't had that issue.

popo

I am glad that it looks like Danny is doing a documentary that doesn't lean heavily on developer interviews - because I am not really in to those.

Missed the start of the bombcast. It's not possible to rewind the live player anymore?

I just tried it, worked fine for me.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I don't like bringing it up so early buuuut...
So how high will Horizon get on the giantbomb GOTY?
It already sounds like Jeff loves it enough for top 5.

graboids

I tried...

2921415-switch.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom