• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PaulRyckert
Me explaining how marriage works to @DanRyckert last Friday.
DDMwTBPV0AARet5.jpg:small

Half way through the fifth dungeon in persona (82 hours in) and struggling to keep playing

After the fifth dungeon, I believe it was Haru and the localization that finally broke me and I haven't picked the game up in like a month and a half.

Having "this guy are sick" stuff in an otherwise very tightly-produced game in 2017 is ridiculous.

Also I can't not hear Futurama's Nixon saying "Haru" whenever she's mentioned or on-screen.

I quit at the same point and wish I'd gotten out earlier tbh

I just played through Virginia and: W H A T

I've mentioned this a couple of times already but you guys absolutely just completed the low part of the game. I was kind of down on it at that time too. What follows really got me pumped again.

Also don't trash Haru.

kind of disappointed Dan didn't tie the knot in his waluigi colors. if you're gonna live the gimmick, live the gimmick, y'know

congrats to Dan & Bianca though

Teddified

There are so many promises about his wedding from years of QL's and Replays that he could have never done all of them.

I doubt he remembers most of them anyway since it was said as a throwaway line for a joke some of the time.

Joeku

I've mentioned this a couple of times already but you guys absolutely just completed the low part of the game. I was kind of down on it at that time too. What follows really got me pumped again.

Also don't trash Haru.

She was the first of the main cast that really sounded like an overdone breathy anime character. At least she showed up two-thirds of the way through the game.

God I hope I'm two-thirds of the way in.

Haru gets better, though she is terrible at first.

I was turned off by her voice at first but her confidant is really very good. The biggest injustice done to her is that she's just given nothing to do outside of her confidant after the fifth palace is over. You could basically delete Haru from every scene she appears in and the story wouldn't be any different.

Tagyhag

Didn't Dan meet her in Tinder or OkCupid? I forget.

IIRC, it was OkCupid because Dan mentioned that a reason he was interested in her was that for "Things I'm good at" she put "Soldier of Fortune 2 Multiplayer".

That was in one of the 50 Metal Gear Revengeance videos that they did.

LiK

Most couples meet online these days.

That's not my point. I forget which service he used. He talked about it in Danswers before.

IIRC, it was OkCupid because Dan mentioned that a reason he was interested in her was that for "Things I'm good at" she put "Soldier of Fortune 2 Multiplayer".

That was in one of the 50 Metal Gear Revengeance videos that they did.

Ah ok, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom