• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast - 05/10/2016

daydream

Banned

gbk7_decko1rq6.png

Date: 10/03/2016 - Duration:
02:36:14
- Download

We've gathered 'round the microphones to see Nathan Drake off into the sunset (again), chat about the Overwatch beta, ponder Gearbox's next move, puzzle at shooter versus shooter, parse a Dota pop quiz, and contemplate a few hamburgers long past.

gbk7_castipovb.png

gbk7_portraitse6sy5.gif

oti

Banned
I can see the GOTY arguments now. "Yeah... but it's just another Uncharted."

"It's the fourth Uncharted but this is the first Clash Royale." - Brad

When does the Uncharted discussion end? I don't want to hear any opinions before I finish the game myself.

braves01

Banned
Shocker, Jeff does not like playing Uncharted4...

Brad seemed less enthused than I'd have expected to be. In general, it seems they all agreed the story aspects and visuals were fantastic, but it's disturbing to hear about pacing issues (including downright boring sections) and the same-old platforming and knock-off TPS gameplay.

I had the same problems as Jeff with the shooting in UC4 specifically but turned the sensitivity down and the shooting felt much better.

Probably a million other reasons he isn't feeling it of course but thought it was worth mentioning.

Lingitiz

I'm not sure how Brad was down on it. He had a couple of issues but overall was extremely positive.
Whenever Jeff is pretty negative on something Brad will usually just agree and move on. Made it seem like the conversation was mostly negative overall.

lol @ Brad completely misremembering/characterizing/quoting the UC3 ending to support his point. Literally nothing to that effect is said or implied.

Beastcast is destroying the Bombcast for me week by week.

lol @ Brad completely misremembering/characterizing/quoting the UC3 ending to support his point. Literally nothing to that effect is said or implied.

Beastcast is destroying the Bombcast for me week by week.

Yeah but it's Brad

He's the most forgetful of the Bombcast, it's one of his traits to counter his handsome good looks.

Gearbox gets shit as Pitchford is a sleazebag, Overwatch came out and has better buzz, and Tales from the Borderlands makes Battleborn's "throwing cans of spaghetti at the wall" humor all the more terrible.

Up in them hills, your folks either were lawmen, men of God, farmed, or made corn liquor.

Now we know what the Shoemakers were. :p

Holy crap, that is under the radar jokage.

Goddamit, Drew is so damn good at comedy.

"Tusk"

"Dota 2"

"Gladiator"

"Fleetwood Mac"

People don't know. They don't know to know, so they don't know.

Bad7667

Gonna wait till I finish with UC4 before listening.

Brad Spoilmaker has loose lips.

Its not Brad spoilering stuff in this episode its Dan. I don't care much about spoilers (I thought I didn't) but Dan made a pretty big one for Hitman.

Not his fault as the game will straight up tell you how to do some of the more unique kills on the intel screen. But for me, I have all that stuff turned off cause I want to mess around in the sandbox and not be told.

Gearbox gets shit as Pitchford is a sleazebag, Overwatch came out and has better buzz, and Tales from the Borderlands makes Battleborn's "throwing cans of spaghetti at the wall" humor all the more terrible.

Up in them hills, your folks either were lawmen, men of God, farmed, or made corn liquor.

Now we know what the Shoemakers were. :p

"Tusk"

"Dota 2"

"Gladiator"

"Fleetwood Mac"

People don't know. They don't know to know, so they don't know.

Oh? I thought Tales had the same writers as Borderlands?

Top Bottom