• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast |11/12/13| With Brad and Jeff

GolazoDan

There's only one Vinny who could play Bizarro!Vinny.

HYpFZCP.gif

Dragon

Banned
Where are you. The last third is fucking amazing.

Just got into the news with Patrick. Gonna listen on my way home. Now you have me hyped!

I tried listening to GiantBombs podcast for the first time yesterday after Jeff Greene's announcement of leaving PopCap.

I started up last weeks or whatever the most recent episode was which coincidentally had Jeff as a guest. Unfortunatley I couldnt even get through twenty minutes. I guess Ive been spoiled by the Brodeo.

Whoever that kid is on there that uses the word "like" as every other word coming out of his face needs to get off radio immediately. He's fucking awful. Pretty sure its the same kid that was obnoxious as hell interrupting Levine with senseless comments during GB's pre Infinite release interviews.

Some of your posts have been pretty miserable lately. You alright dude?

FStop7

Banned
I tried listening to GiantBombs podcast for the first time yesterday after Jeff Greene's announcement of leaving PopCap.

I started up last weeks or whatever the most recent episode was which coincidentally had Jeff as a guest. Unfortunatley I couldnt even get through twenty minutes. I guess Ive been spoiled by the Brodeo.

Whoever that kid is on there that uses the word "like" as every other word coming out of his face needs to get off radio immediately. He's fucking awful. Pretty sure its the same kid that was obnoxious as hell interrupting Levine with senseless comments during GB's pre Infinite release interviews.

They're not on the radio.

Valtýr

Funny you picked this episode because it's the one that lacked half the main crew (Jeff Gerstmann and Brad Shoemaker) and subbed them in for Jeff Green and Brad Muir. Maybe give it a try next week when everyone is back on?

kingocfs

Just now getting a chance to listen, fantastic episode. The edits are so good, just a lot of energy all around.

"Wait why would you want to distract a pilot while you're on the plane?"

"No, people on the ground."

"People on the ground are doing this?! Oh shit."

Teletraan1

Banned
Great episode. Hearing Jeff Green again on a podcast is always a good time. I like when Brad Muir is on the podcast he always has some really interesting things to say. Really enjoyed a lot of the conversations this week. Vinny hosting he is like a maestro.

Are people really that anal about people saying like all the time? How do you function in society if you ever have to interact with people? Fuck off co-worker you dont have perfect diction, you might be saying the most insightful thing ever but you said like too much so my hangups are preventing me from listening to you. Reminds me of the first few times Andrew Yoon was on Weekend Confirmed and the entire thread was just a bunch of internet toughs making fun of a lisp. Get over yourselves.

Andrew.

Banned
Some of your posts have been pretty miserable lately. You alright dude?

Damn really? I'm totally good! I was just disappointed because you guys hold the podcast up so high.

Valtýr;89866256 said:
Funny you picked this episode because it's the one that lacked half the main crew (Jeff Gerstmann and Brad Shoemaker) and subbed them in for Jeff Green and Brad Muir. Maybe give it a try next week when everyone is back on?

Ok I'll check em out next week for sure.

daemissary

I'll echo the majority and say that this was my favorite Bombcast in a long time...probably since RD's untimely passing.

I love Gerstmann but he works much better when there is someone to reign him in a bit and when he's the host, no one can do that.

Vinny for permahost!

Kimaka

Great episode. I love Vinny's mixes when he hosts. Although, its weird not hearing the real Jeff and Brad when Vinny poses a question to their mirror versions. I keep expecting to their voices.

Aeneas

Vinny was hilarious in this show.

Patrick: I never played WOW

Vinny: What!!!??? What else haven't you done? Have you ever eaten cheese?

LOL

coopolon

The first 20 minutes of this episode have been funnier than the last 2 months of bombcasts put together.

They should really start changing things up, rotating out drew/brad, something.

Another great Bombcast. The two guests were fantastic, though I did get IMMENSELY distracted by how damn often Brad said "like". I tried counting at one point and got to over fifty in just a few minutes before giving up.

I absolutely love Jeff, but would very much like if Vinny and Jeff rotated hosting duties. The bombcast definitely has a different feel when Vinny does it, and if the two alternated it would bring a much nicer balance to the program.

Top Bottom