• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA 5 for $29 (Nuuvem) | Hola VPN | NO Region Lock for Activation

FrsDvl

I can't believe that i bought this game 3 times.. I don't even know if it runs well on my pc!

untitledles7g.png

Glad it worked anyways, thanks for posting it!

FrsDvl

Pretty sure it's multilanguage too, considering they have readme files in every language under the sun.

Denton

Would be kinda hilarious in a total fuck you way if it let us activate it, download it, but come release date it would not let us unlock the exe because fuck you, that's why.

Kvik

I have doubts.

Is the Steam version actually needs to use RSC as well? Because if it's not I'd rather get the Steam version. But if all PC version needs to use RSC (Steam included), then perhaps I'll jump on this deal.

Can't wait to play. Must...not...sleep.

Lack of sleep for 7 days will often result in lack of life for, you know, forever.

So I strongly urge you to reconsider.

I have doubts.

Is the Steam version actually needs to use RSC as well? Because if it's not I'd rather get the Steam version. But if all PC version needs to use RSC (Steam included), then perhaps I'll jump on this deal.

All version, including steam will have RSC. Steam will be on top of RSC.

roytheone

Successfully activated my "rockstar code" (what a stupid f*** name BTW) that I got from nuuvem. Will start the preload tomorrow.

Compsiox

Banned
Lack of sleep for 7 days will often result in lack of life for, you know, forever.

So I strongly urge you to reconsider.
No
Successfully activated my "rockstar code" (what a stupid f*** name BTW) that I got from nuuvem. Will start the preload tomorrow.
yasss!
seems aiight so far. 7 days, feel like i've been waiting forever for this one
I know I only played GTA V for 10 minutes on my 360 and then it overheated. Decided to wait for the PC release and it's finally almost here!
So I'm going in fresh i guess.

Xyber

I got some cool fake PC scanner installed on my computer now via that cnet site or hola, not sure.

That's more on you than anything. You didn't click either skip on the step where it asks you to install it, or you didn't uncheck a box somewhere.

I though people knew how this shit worked by now. :p

The paypal authorisation/payment is done through a popup window and in those popup windows plugins like hola do not work on them so if you didn't turn off hola when this happened you're fine regardless, it didn't go through hola in that popup (where you login and everything).

Xyber

Ah, OK.

Much like when I bought Might and Magic X, then. I had a Steam key, but when I booted it up, it tries to install Uplay :-\

Might not be the case with GTA if they do it like with Max Payne. You just signed in to your account with an overlay in the game one time before pressing Enter to play, set it to auto sign-in and it would never bother you again.

Head.spawn

That's more on you than anything. You didn't click either skip on the step where it asks you to install it, or you didn't uncheck a box somewhere.

I though people knew how this shit worked by now. :p

I made the mistake of clicking "Download Now". That's about it.

There were no prompts or check boxes, I'm not new to the internet. But it's the first time using cnet in about a decade.

I was able to get the correct file by clicking the "Direct Download Link".

Top Bottom