• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Clickbait Cringe Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Shop Is Selling a Candle That Smells Like Her Vagina

#Phonepunk#

Gold Member
Sep 4, 2018
u know what, i say go for it, Gwyneth. every woman on my insta is constantly promoting yoga and tarot cards and astrology readings. if you want to do your thing, create a business, an empire, with products that are uniquely yours, then why should anyone have a problem with that? you want to make a vagina smelling candle? that is kind of punk rock as fuck IMO. you go girl.

it is funny seeing this cottage industry of haters grow around her tho. there are hundreds of journalists who create nothing themselves yet end up complaining about this badass woman entrepreneur when they should be lifting her up. the amount of catty bitchiness i see throw her way is kind of surprising. i'm going to chalk a lot of it up to jealousy.

in many ways it kind of mirrors the media-youtuber hatred. the old media is threatened by these newcomers. the media portrays them as illegitimate, so that they seem more desirable by comparison. it's an act of desperation from a dying industry. Gwyneth's vagina candle vs. your clickbait article.

Last edited:

brap

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2018
u know what, i say go for it, Gwyneth. every woman on my insta is constantly promoting yoga and tarot cards and astrology readings. if you want to do your thing, create a business, an empire, with products that are uniquely yours, then why should anyone have a problem with that? you want to make a vagina smelling candle? that is kind of punk rock as fuck IMO. you go girl.

it is funny seeing this cottage industry of haters grow around her tho. there are hundreds of journalists who create nothing themselves yet end up complaining about this badass woman entrepreneur when they should be lifting her up. the amount of catty bitchiness i see throw her way is kind of surprising. i'm going to chalk a lot of it up to jealousy.

in many ways it kind of mirrors the media-youtuber hatred. the old media is threatened by these newcomers. the media portrays them as illegitimate, so that they seem more desirable by comparison. it's an act of desperation from a dying industry. Gwyneth's vagina candle vs. your clickbait article.
she aint gonna send u free candles

• LOL
Reactions: Spukc