• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT2| TURBO

Ampoc

Neo Member
I really got hooked onto this E3 hype.. I'm really excited for Halo 5, but I'm just dying for H2A, if it comes. I recently was watching a Halo related video where I stumbled upon this which is from the H2 sountrack.

Man, too much nostalgia. The song really brings back memories.

I can remember just playing Halo 2 with my older bros even though I was a babby and absolutely shit, I was always hooked to the songs and pretty much Halo 2 in general.

:*c

My Yamaha is an older YSP model, so it used to be very high end, but now is like, $399 on Amazon. But it just works so goddamn well that I had my cabinets built to fit it exactly.

abmVKmp.jpg

Sub is hidden in cabinets. And look at the position of the Kinect and the position of the surround bar. Yet the Kinect IR blaster EASILY changes inputs etc on the surround bar.

No Halo stuff? whaaaaa

I’ve never ever seen you make a serious post. This is blowing my mind left and right.

I cant take him seriously after the EVA and Dolphins incident

Kinect is kinda cool? Idk not too big of a fan of speaking what I want something to do out, quality is nice though!

Now one massive problem I do have is that this controller is ass for fighting games, my hand hurt so much after only like 2 rounds of KI :(
PvZ is cool.

Other than that though, not bad but bring on H2A.

The dpad is great,what do you mean? Works great with KI.

Madness

My Yamaha is an older YSP model, so it used to be very high end, but now is like, $399 on Amazon. But it just works so goddamn well that I had my cabinets built to fit it exactly.

abmVKmp.jpg

Sub is hidden in cabinets. And look at the position of the Kinect and the position of the surround bar. Yet the Kinect IR blaster EASILY changes inputs etc on the surround bar.

Frozen? Figured you for a Brave type of guy...

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.

That's some Scotophobia right there.

EDIT: Oh great, I started a new peasant-GAF page with that quip.

In other news, I found a bunch of old avatar armor cards while moving some stuff last week. Will likely post here in the next couple days.

That's some Scotophobia right there.

EDIT: Oh great, I started a new peasant-GAF page with that quip.

In other news, I found a bunch of old avatar armor cards while moving some stuff last week. Will likely post here in the next couple days.

My shitty christmas sweater I spent a whole dollar on (RIP american values, long live speedyocracy, etc etc) is never coming off, but I'd bite for some kind of helmet.

Anyone take off for E3 in anticipation of HALO?! I remember I missed Halo 4's reveal and had that shit spoiled for me.. Not gonna happen again!

Hyped for that Smash tournament too. E3 gon' be legit this year.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

We have a five year old girl, therefore we have all of the human princesses.

You need to fill up empty shelves on the left side brohammed.

I hear Halo has a bunch of comics and novels you could buy to put on them.

That was seconds after it was set up. Now it's full of Blu Rays, vidja games and various formats of David Lynch's Dune. Including a signed DVD, and an HD DVD and Blu Ray versions.

We have a five year old girl, therefore we have all of the human princesses.

That was seconds after it was set up. Now it's full of Blu Rays, vidja games and various formats of David Lynch's Dune. Including a signed DVD, and an HD DVD and Blu Ray versions.

Chief to venture the desert sticking his hand in weird senso-portas as initiation and getting high on herbal incense confirmed.

Anyone take off for E3 in anticipation of HALO?! I remember I missed Halo 4's reveal and had that shit spoiled for me.. Not gonna happen again!

Hyped for that Smash tournament too. E3 gon' be legit this year.

I'm excited for H2A. If H2A isn't announced and we get a halo game with perks and/or armor abilities I will be sad.

If I had money, I'd get something like this. How comfortable is it? That's pretty much a top priority for me, since most headsets severely irritate my head.
Longest I've played with them was probably around 6 hours before they started to bother me. Plus I've had them since 2008, so they've served me very well.

Master Chief IS the kwisatz haderach

As long as we get to ride a sandworm instead of protect a big stupid truck this time around, I am okay with this.

Booties

Banned
I really wanted a kinect, and want it to do well in general, but this price "drop" without the kinect makes me sad. I just know it's going to fail and that I should wait for a $300-$350 bone.

I really wanted a kinect, and want it to do well in general, but this price "drop" without the kinect makes me sad. I just know it's going to fail and that I should wait for a $300-$350 bone.

I disagree. It will do wonders for them. It was a good move. Dont expect a $350 sku for many years to come. This isnt really a price cut either,just a new sku without kinect so they can have it cheaper.

KZ4fmgi.png

Guys I'll finally get to know what watching E3 without any buffering/streaming issues feels like.

I can finally play Halo without any lag.

Life is beautiful.

1v1 me and my suboptimal borderlander Florida connection, bro. You haven't experienced lag until you've fought me. Fracas and his brudder might cheat by freezing time and killing everyone before the match starts, but I just go Dr. Manhattan on your ass. I can see everything. And then go cry on the moon about it.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I remember last summer my I'd consistently get host on my 1mb satellite connection. We'd get in the game a couple minutes before everyone else and we could do whatever. I think we were playing with gaffers too.

Chettlar

Banned
Longest I've played with them was probably around 6 hours before they started to bother me. Plus I've had them since 2008, so they've served me very well.

Interesting. You probably wouldn't know this I'm guessing, but would there be any newer versions that are as good? (I ask because newer versions can sometimes be much, much better, and quite a bit of the time downright awful comparatively).

KZ4fmgi.png

Guys I'll finally get to know what watching E3 without any buffering/streaming issues feels like.

I can finally play Halo without any lag.

Life is beautiful.

Whoa, I is jelly. Where do you live?

TCKaos

I remember last summer my I'd consistently get host on my 1mb satellite connection. We'd get in the game a couple minutes before everyone else and we could do whatever. I think we were playing with gaffers too.

Yep. It was so bad that we were able to actually finish objective games before the other team spawned in, which actually meant scoring once and camping the enemy base from just outside of spawn range.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Good ole rural KY

The countless messages of "hackorz" made it worth it though. Especially the one where the dude said he was telling Bravo

Madness

Good ole rural KY

The countless messages of "hackorz" made it worth it though. Especially the one where the dude said he was telling Bravo

We must've played. Near launch I had a few matches where like 1-2 guys on the other team would already be playing while we were all stuck in the menu screen. I thought those guys were doing lag switch or something. Would rack up like 25 kills and we could hear ourselves dying.

Top Bottom